Where were you in 1997?

Where were you in 1997?

Attached: 7653567.jpg (646x398, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in my dad's ballsack haha

3rd grade playing Final Fantasy 7

Elementary school. I was 7 so I can't remember shit about it. 9/11 is the first major shitstorm I can clearly recall.

Attached: wakarimasen.jpg (600x450, 30K)

Just left junior school and started secondary. Politics and voting became an interest as I got a bad feeling when this guy was elected.

Attached: cunt.jpg (300x300, 14K)

aeris dies

in my closet with the lights off while my drunk parents were screaming at each other

I was more upset by that than Columbine

Columbine was in 1999

Attached: DZUvhFbVMAE4pFV.jpg (700x466, 50K)

Like, the whole year? Lol idk

I had a 2 year old and a failing marriage. still glad I didn't neck myself

Columbine happened in 99, no?

if you are referencing columbine, then you should ask where we were in 1999.
but to answer your question, i was 16 and just starting 9th grade.

In a crib beeing a baby.

Being born.

a baby

The video timestamp sure seems to think so.

I dunno I ignored it

>16 and just starting 9th grade
are you a nigger or just retarded?

>16 and just starting 9th grade.
DeShawn'tay? is that you?

High school dropout working at Checkers.

In first or second grade.

Being born

Attached: 1519127066699.jpg (358x373, 42K)

Can't really remember, it didn't get much coverage here. I was really young then but watched the news like crazy, preferred it to any cartoons actually and can't recall more than a mention of it.
My kindergarten best friend's birthday was 2 days later, I was probably thinking of whan my parents were supposed to buy him in my name.

Attached: 6476476.png (963x647, 284K)

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!!

7th grade

Attached: 1494615104935.png (534x748, 678K)

Same. 5/6 playing the best game ever while the other peasants did whatever.

I became a turbo autist because of this game, kek.

Attached: midgar.jpg (264x191, 6K)

as opposed to what? being 15?

Not even an egg or a sperm

At home being 3 years old

Waiting for Mummy to change my nappies

The opposite happened to me. Made me want to explore and as I got into teenage years I found myself my own guy at school a Sephiroth of sorts and now I am Cloud peasant beta living off how I used to live.

Go from a teenager with promise and freedom with many friends and family behind you to nothing. Fucking shit but we can always get it back.

Also. Final Fantasy is implicitly White.

Attached: 7-sephiroth-a2.jpg (333x490, 30K)

Probably watching animu.

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>American education

You need to work on your math.

my parents were wise and took into account proven emotional and mental development stages of kids by starting me in formal schooling later, which not only made me one of the oldest in my class, but also gave me a level of maturity that enabled me to perform better in school.

10 yo happy child that enjoys seal hunting with uncle and fishing with granddad

I was in a crib not doing shit because I was only 1.

you should be starting 9th grade at the age of 14. that would make you start 12th grade at 17, and graduate at 18.

and yes being held back one year is nigger/retard status. but 2 years?

2nd grade
I broke my foot by jumping off a hot tub into a pool, I slipped and cracked my foot on the curb of the pool
All five of my metatarsals were broken in half
I didn't really care much about politics.

I was living with my dad. Being hit, getting shouted at and having my dick touched and touching him. I was 5 and already ready to fucking die

should be? why?

Working long days, taking E and a ton of alcohol over the weekend while going to electronica clubs in the city, banging girls and never spent a second online. Was a good year

Fuck off no one wants to read that shit you fucking loser cunt. You also have a shit fucking dad. My old man was a top guy who raised me and my brother well - mother was just as good.

Attached: thefuture.gif (448x256, 497K)

Attached: 1511837046239.jpg (500x461, 18K)

College. I was seventeen.

3 years old and happy

jesus. your like a 40 year old boomer. why are you here?

don't listen to Good Will Hunting, it was your fault

fag

outrunning a gun

Happily watching Animaniacs when the news rudely interrupted to show a bloody kid dangling out a window.

clearly you know nothing about child rearing. all children develop in the same ways with milestones to reach, but at different rates, with exceptions of course.
the ages you cite are basic guidelines, not hard and fast rules.
as a parent one day, i hope you will apply some prudence and foresight into your children's development and not dump them at school house steps to get them out of house and out of your hair.
showing restraint in each phase of a child's life and not rushing them is sometimes best.
to start "late" is not a sign of mental impairment, and you would be wise not to make that conflation

elaborate please

>Fuck off no one wants to read that shit you fucking loser cunt.
>raised me and my brother well

I apologise that you haven't had to rise through any hardship and are bitter about it.

>not even conceived yet

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 35K)

It's okay user, human beings were continuing to be born after 1999.

user, anyone know what the average age is around this webzone of Haitian–vibrant–art–enthusiasm board?

It's threads like these I wonder.

Were the Animaniacs annoying niggers plauging white society?

Attached: 2528459-hello_nurse_yakko_and_wakko_1_.png (800x600, 394K)

Same

Working in Spain as a teenage drug mule.

High school, we got to go home early. Walked to a friends house and played spades.

you also need to take into account birthdays. i started 9th grade and was 15 at the time of columbine, i turned 16 while in 9th grade.

in Kollombine as a CCTV operator

>5 year old having the attention span for a 40+ hour RPG

You're full of shit.

Happy 10 year old. Hunting and fishing and doing drugs in Appalachia

i was probably doing what an 9 year old would do at the time.

>10 years old
>doing drugs
fucking degenerate. too bad you didn't OD.

A crib.

Spotted the underage teen faggots, where are the mods

>40 year old
>Boomer

Gen Z common core education strikes again.

married to hateful, cheating cunt

mods are making blacked threads right now

1 year old. So probably home.

Dude, your dad being a faggot and shit dad isn't my fault. You are obviously the bitter one. You know nothing about me you little faggot. Get a better dad next time.

Maybe for you, but it took me a few years to complete playing it on and off. What is it with losers projecting int his thread. Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean others can't. Loser faggot.

Turning 20 in a few months

Wishing I had done it in 98. In 97, planning it.

i was 13 back then and had friends with whom i spent most of my free time outdoors

chilling with two weirdos who later shot up our school

basically doing what they're doing but legally .

Attached: 1526570132511.jpg (140x228, 7K)

>Called out for obvious bullshit
>"I was super smart I was playing RTS games when I was 2 years old sorry you're not a super genius like me"

5 yrs old? Or 4?

Remove kebab?

You clearly haven't been brought up well to give such a crude response. In the nicest way, you're acting like an arsehole. All I was doing was answering the OP.

4th grade probably spent most of my time playing Pokemon Red on my game boy pocket...I had the little light that plugged into the link cable slot. I don't remember Columbine really except for when they blamed it on vidya.

in 9th grade being a skaterfag

But it's not you stupid cunt. I fucking did and as I said it took a long time. IF YOU CAN'T then that isn't MY fault. Can you even comprehend you meme flagging faggot?

All you are doing is bringing up shit no one wants to know and you were looking for (((yous))) like a pathetic bitch, This is the first time in a long time I have acted like this because I fucking hate you all and Whites are total pussies atm who don't deserve shit until they fight and then with my mood I come across you and you wonder why I call you out for being weird.

Just stop the cycle and do good in life. How is that you bitch?

2nd grade and same

Middle school

ANSWER ME DANEBRO

Attached: 1524605790654.png (840x840, 176K)

Achieving a scholarship to attend a private school which would otherwise have been far beyond the means of my parents.

Having the time of my life, got my first girlfriend in 1997.
She was 5 years older than me, I got to touch her boobs.
Life was sweet.

Attached: 1516100285849.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Stuck in Seattle blizzards... at least I got to see a moose in the yard for the first time in my life

moving to Canada

pretty much , i finished my training in 99 (im assuming OP meant 99 and not 97) . did most of my operating in 00 and 01 tho

Attached: DBAvwPvWsAEhTQg.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

*popcorn
high school watching cnn

This faggot wants attention. Everyone give it to him before he explodes.