SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN

THE GRAND HABBENING IS HERE

Attached: Horrowitz_Huber.png (921x643, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>referral
i wouldnt be getting too excited

I will say this is FakeNews. Times don't change that fast. They will be free from investigation by morning.

Nothing ever happens, we need to sleep. Aren't you tired?

CHECKED
FBI
DOJ
BROKE
THE
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WIDE AWAKE YOU SHIT EATING BOT

Somebody wake up Sessions

ONG THIS IS SO EPIC AND BASED!!! XD 4DXD WE NEED MORE BASED BOOMERS AND TRADTHOTS AND POC WEARING MAGA HATSXD!!!' DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS HAHA SO BAAASED!!!

barack hussein, the muslim from kenyan will be going to prisone

Is this the coming of the day of the rope? Will 27,000,000,000 sealed indictments finally be unsealed?

Is this what revelations was speaking about? The opening of the seals?

Please tell me user, is the day of the rope Armageddon and are we finally seeing it habben?

is this the current shill tactic, I’ve seen these posts all fucking day. house of cards is crumbling faggot

Worse than watergate

Attached: F95D9E01-0B75-4FEB-BFB4-D0B3A9D92E7E.jpg (705x1007, 175K)

I'm sick of getting blue balled

You would be getting excited if you knew who John Huber was

>Somebody wake up Sessions

He's awake. Pretty sure Sessions appointed the prosecuter Huber......

Attached: 1526528442003.jpg (901x600, 72K)

What are you faggots going to do when you can't just scream boomer Q all fucking day long?

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor.

mindhive

Tom Fitton doesnt get enought respect on this board

He did, I remember. Strange media blackout around it too. I was visiting Salt Lake City, where Huber is from, and I heard someone talking about him there.

>This pro-trump investigative reporter said this shit and now we know all 3 top leadership at the doj fbi etc are going down just like we all want!
Bullshit.
Now I know everyone on here is an autistic 14 year old but there is this old saying about when things seem to good to be true, they often are.

tom fitton must work out his upper body 25+ hours a week

That's good
Let's keep that on the down low
It will be even funnier
>I'm getting arrested by who?
>Who the fuck is John Huber?

Attached: hahahaohwow.jpg (562x437, 41K)

He pumps iron while issuing Freedom of Information requests with the power of his voice

Get motivated !!!! The Vile ones will be brought to justice!!!

God is great!!

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!!

Attached: 1526532497358.jpg (675x825, 333K)

Calling Sessions as the mole in the campaign.

>Breitbart
The right wing equivalent of "IT'S OVER"

Hello my fellow MAGApedes what's going on in this thread?
So have we abandoned Trump because he won't gas the jews yet?
Remember to die for Islam

Attached: chrishansenmaga.png (273x410, 160K)

Praise him!

Yo did you guys know that wilbur ross worked for nm rothschild and previous to investing in Resorts International (which he did to save the hotel) the business was owned by a Mr Crosby who was a CIA front for cocaine money laundering and the hotel had been invested in by Jacob Rothschild, Meyer Lansky and co? Weird haha

>THE GRAND HABBENING IS HERE

and it feels grand

Attached: fireworks_cool.jpg (2048x768, 502K)

>THIS TIME FOR REALSIES

Well shit
At least I didn't waste my quads
>the legend of Tom Fitton grows

Attached: praisekek.jpg (354x395, 20K)

Oh good
He will be easier for Trump to fuck raw if he tried to pull any Deep State bullshit
>blackmail

This is all fake news and there aren't going to be any criminal prosecutions arising from the handling of the Clinton email probe. You people are fucking delusional.

BREAKING: Reports of heavy gunfire all across America - Possibly related to this news

Attached: kojak (2).jpg (867x674, 123K)

my man

Attached: kojakliesuresuit.jpg (541x720, 95K)

Shareblue shills are among the sealed indictments

>88
Well that's also interesting

Attached: kekmagic.jpg (680x979, 111K)

>Oy vey don't pay attention goyim you should do something constructive like watch my new television program. It's about a black transgender mother of 3 who raises her kids in a multicultural apartment building in new york. It's very wholesome.

those quads though it has to be the truth

May Kek's will be done

Attached: baretta .jpg (385x300, 46K)

This user gets it, but I’m still gonna pray for the best and prepare for the worst

Eddie bravo?

Hahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahjahahajahajahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Oh don't worry
It's just all boomer Q shills
Just go back to sleep user
You are feeling sleepy
It's time for a nap

>88

Attached: 1526568462924.gif (235x240, 1.85M)

nice get m8

we need to cleanse the FBI, CIA, NSA and Congress of the fucking deepstate shitheads inside

>le bis and tris man

I spent months optimistic about this investigation and it’s only caused me issues and anger. Sessions is a fucking cuck and Rosen((stein)) is compromised or blackmailed. Take the black pill and prepare yourself for disappointment. I can promise nothing will happen to these scumbag, corrupt fucks...ever!! Hell, I bet the report will be redacted and will remain that way for 50 years I’m the name of nat sec.
iNB4 40,000 gorgillion sealed indictments

Attached: 47B0A665-6A4C-421D-800F-12EE02F95538.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

Never been in the military eh?
Hurry up and wait
Shit takes forever
But it gets done

> shut it down!
> pump and dump endless articles about 'muh russia collusion!!'

Short lines
But who?
Follow the post patterns
Boomer Larper Q fan

Resorts International ewas Trump’s company you stupid fucking faggot he purchased it from the people who took over after Crosby (sp00k) died and Wilbur Ross saved Trump’s businesses, specifically Resorts International, you dumb fucking slave nigger

Attached: 1526581432069.gif (662x512, 3.81M)

Oh well fuck that shit then
Impeach him now
President Hillary Clinton for life

Lets see the rare Toms now fellas.

I eat shills
And shit out their guts
Then I fuck your Mom
While we MAGA boomer Q

Attached: E75B4DA4-6C55-4E82-96B2-1EB397709E92.jpg (700x483, 36K)

Don't forget that Q is a boomer shill jew psyop
Islam is our best friend we must invade Israel for Iran
Long live Mohammed
Death to the Jews
Sharia Law soon

Sessions needs to neck himself. Absolute disgrace. What a fucking sad day in America that a man who had a stellar 30 year reputation in Congress squandered all of that for a 2 year tenure as AG. what a national disgrace. Off yourself, Sessions

>[/sarcasm]

Attached: thejokewentoveryourhead.jpg (318x335, 13K)

How gay are you

i think you’re being dishonest or are unbelievably stupid and don’t realize it or you’re a chat bot (which there are quite a few of on Jow Forums at any given time, usually with german or british flags)

Paul Combetta was the key to all this shit and FBi gave him the immunity.
Utter pieces of shit.

Attached: 1496352220953.jpg (445x607, 54K)

33 year old boomer here. Kys

It's happening lads, this time for real
check'em

Attached: 1491410559209.gif (670x473, 188K)

If it were only just them. We should fire every federal employee down to GS-5 and start over.

>33 year old
>boomer
i shiggy diggy

build that wall

Attached: chad.png (675x825, 703K)

I'll take the nothingburger with a side of desperation please.

I really hope that faggot gets caught in this too. Surely horowitz looked into him. All the immunity deals given out in that investigation need to be rescinded. The only purpose of the original investigation was to make sure there were no loose ends and the cover up was water tight as Hillary was heading into the white house.
>get all the evidence
>destroy it
>give everybody immunity
>exonerate clinton
Give me a fucking break

Another user already pointed out that these are what the shillbots are now doing.... basically trying to have more shit bots than actual posters. (They) fail to realize that quality posts is what wins in the end, and they're disconnected from reality.

I wonder where they operate from.

Attached: communism.png (640x409, 334K)

I hear Tom fitton has some nice quads if you know what I mean

Did this idiot shillbot seriously just reply to itself using the same pic but from a different source?

Yeah, Paul kept his fucking mouth shut just like a mafia professional only because he was given immunity.

You’re dumb and gay, wow!
There’s a third position out there where you can dislike both btw boomer joe

Didn't read his post, just took his image and emphasized weiners jaw

>Some shit investigation
>Happening
I want nu-Jow Forums to leave.

you seem like you're on the edge....

this will last forever and will just get lost in the midterm elections. If dems win in 2020, then all these efforts will be thwarted and whatever dems left out in 2016, they will continue doing in 2020 only that they will double down. It's over lads. This world needs to die first and then we need to rebuild. Collapse is just a matter of time.

boomer has transcended generational requirements. For instance, Ben Shapiro is a boomer now. So is PJW. These are just some examples of the new, younger, boomer.

who is he?

They used to ban people who have suffered a break, but they found it just makes them violent and a danger to their neighbors so they let them get it out of their system until they pass out or what ever, and then they ban them.

Just like 'Nazi' has transformed into simply, 'being white' or 'supporting trump'. Not gonna win with washed out labels faggot.

Trump

>boomer
shill detected! go back and read you're cointelpro manuals again, you can't be so obvious!

Attached: 1476385716015.jpg (704x720, 51K)

holy shit you losers still think they're going to prosecute Hillary? what year is it?

Big if big

Jow Forums qrd on Huber

I can smell your communism from here.

>who is he?

Huber is the basically the anti-Mueller.

He's the prosecuter appointed by Sessions and working for the IG. He's in charge of prosecuting any dirty players on Mueller's team..... the same players involved in the Clinton email fiasco incidentally.

Things are about to get wild.

Attached: 1523664712808.gif (500x352, 1008K)

Worked in absolute silence for almost his entire investigation. God dammit. I hope this is finally it.

Attached: 1519935043346.jpg (743x1017, 99K)

ebin time to be aliev

>Breitbart

Rolling for a happening