Indian

How does it feel to know that you lost the genetic lottery and were born with brown skin and that no one will ever love you. My dreams of an Asian (nip) wife dwindle by the hour lads. I just want a conservative homely woman to raise my kids with and stand against communists.

Attached: 7894756485.png (662x967, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brandongaille.com/25-shocking-arranged-marriages-statistics/
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try being a leaf.

Attached: 1524615531894.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

>white
>first world country
wheres the issue

Plenty of conservative women date shitskins. Keep your head up

th-thanks, you mean american? Dosen't make sense, wouldn't conservative women want to date their own kind bc muh race mixing

What about Indian women?
One of the reasons I don't date Indian women is because of Indianons might end up without a spouse.

I've seen Indian men with every kind of woman. They were engineers of course, so yeah, there's that

indian women my age dont want indian guys

At this point I need an pajeet with autism that get me to the source why/where this started.
It's actually not the first time I heart this but from Indians in Canada, USA and the UK.

white guys are idolized here as gods for some reason. maybe its an abundance of brown men that puts them off

it's cold and we're being flooded by shitskins
imagine watching your own country and people die in front of you. At least india is an ethnostate

Attached: 1511957798499.jpg (1000x708, 75K)

im south african

What is it like around this much black people? They hate white people but what about browns?

Attached: 1526501760395.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

we are caught in the crossfire but they usually dont bother with us bc
>whitey stole my land reeeee

85 percent Indian marriage are arranged so you're either getting a thot or a 'progressive' girl

this sounds like an excellent reason to date an indian woman.

>indian indian
>replying to a south african indian
We arent the same culture even though we're the same race mate

Oh so the Kenya chivda is African now?

when whites are gone either the Chinese or you are next bc of reasons, you know african "people".

I thought this was kind of illegal today. anyway, does the 85% mean of ALL marriages meaning from young to old or is this a thing this much even today?

Attached: Chevda-Original-prod.png (300x320, 112K)

I'm white and also can't find a conservative woman. Seriously, they just R A R E
So, just take that one who loves you (or you love - whatever) and make her conservative

they sell that shit in the street markets in durban where i grew up. place stank like hell. that shit is alright but unhealthy and i wouldn't eat it

i think the best love story is turning a lib into a conservative by bringing her to 3rd world countries and redpilling her

All marriages user the divorce rate in India is something like 1/1000,also marriages in India are rarely about (((love))) they're about two families coming together it's quite complex

>for some reason
Interjeep pls.

Attached: 1523134331883.gif (413x313, 500K)

[citation needed]

>chivda
>unhealthy
Also you can deny all you want at the end of the day you're a street shitter, what Indian languages do you understand?

>interjeep
is that some sort of halfbreed pajeet

Attached: 1522702709742.png (629x454, 391K)

Indian have very good genes just try playing sports instead of spelling bees in your childhood lmao

You won’t find one in the open but they ARE there. In the closet conservatives, best way to get a girls leaning to to play that cards against humanity game inna party.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2001, 1.73M)

sounds like a bad concept car

>street shitter
>africa at least has bushes
>more natural closer to mother earth

i speak none of those foul languages

It's a fact faggot the state with the highest divorce rate which is 2x to the second one is like 5 percent and the 85 percent stat is well known

curry powered

>i think the best love story is turning a lib into a conservative by bringing her to 3rd world countries and redpilling her
I know areas in my town that I would love libs to stay the night at. ALONE. THE WHOLE NIGHT.
brandongaille.com/25-shocking-arranged-marriages-statistics/
>The rate of arranged marriages in India is 90%.
>The divorce rate in India is just 1.1%.

>Indian have very good genes just try playing sports instead of spelling bees in your childhood lmao

the state of india suggests otherwise. poverty and destitution are the norm, not the exception.

You wish spic

>getting girls to play cards against humanity with you

Atleast they have traditions and know how to treat women, try being a brazilian.

What state are your parents from or quit larping you're not Indian of you don't understand our languages

Bro I lost pussy over this game lol girls get mad over dumbest shit
It’s worth it

You mean they are hiding their views? Thats makes sence. Is hard to talk about views with women. So even if they are small group there is a chance to meet that one, even if she hiding. Thanks user, you gave me more hope

Yep

Attached: Just leaf us alone.jpg (300x253, 26K)

>>getting girls to play cards against humanity with you
sounds like you getting them to start hating the world

This. Drop by drop.

Attached: Hugs.png (271x186, 7K)

from durban south africa faggit
kys butthurt pajeet you will never be me

>Introduction for westerner

archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up

Read faggot

Some of the most intelligent guys I've met have been South Asian. But then again,
>poo in loo
>open bobs show vagene

>wanting to be you
Wew, I believe all indians are my volk but you seem too lost for me to help i hope a Hwhite women spits on you so you can have some self worth

nigroid you expect me to read all that shit?
>his god is a pink fat elephant with multiple arms

no thanks, jesus christ is my lord and savior

>women spits
>implying thats not my fetish

What's an Indian doing in South Africa?
Tell me your story pajeet.

Attached: 1524962155259.png (500x888, 228K)

t. Dalit

fpbp

>jesus christ is my lord and savior
based pajeet

Try being a paki leaf

>posts a paki

i only know my mothers sid bc my fathers side were idiots
>great x5 grand father came here from present day pakistan in the 1800s on mothers side
>generations of successful businessmen
>current grandfather marries woman of german x colored mix
>mom doesnt look indian or arab, looks kinda white
>my dad is fully fledged indian probably descended from people from the south
>be me working part time and studying part time

i have a western name

>Shave your head
>Speak only in ebonics
>Chase after 50+ chicks at a time
You'll be swimming in puci faster than you'd expect.

So you are a paki Dalit

I live in a conservative town with a liberal university so everyone hides their views or just follow the crowd.
People here are mostly virgins who think all women are bad and thots, it’s not true if you’re a good guy you can find good girls.

I posted myself lmao loser

Sounds cool
Better than generations of farmers

Attached: 1523296213424.png (500x382, 52K)

Besides that Leaf might be a liberal hell what is like being Indian and dating in Canada.

kek good one

In the US I believe its possible but holy fuck, even the most conservative girl I know is.... wait, I don't know any conservative girls. Best chance for any man is to find a young one and mold her. Keep it legal thouugh

Attached: 1520447176690.jpg (780x688, 52K)

>conservative woman
>race mixer
The only “conservative” women that do that are aging thots jumping on the conservative bandwagon. Just find a nice Indian girl that isn’t shit and teach your kids not to be niggers.

I won the genetic lottery, but i spent my whole life watching my line die out.
My dreams of a bright and fit future for the human species also dwindles by the hour my man.

Honestly, it makes a lot of sense. In the West we have this weird, idealized view of marriage being for people super in love, like it's just a hyper-romantic version of bf/gf. If you look at it from an economic standpoint, it's a loser, and treating it like dating but more serious is a loser. Marriage as uniting two families at a point to make an extended family makes more sense than "I like you, be my date; I love you, be my gf; and I super love you, be my wife."

> Canada
> white

Attached: le_53_10m_canadians.png (1934x982, 1.67M)

are mailorder brides the solution to the incel problem

Imagine being so suicidal that you believed you could not secure love from one out of a billion nip women

Arranged marriage is but you're a Dalit so you'll never know

There is a transition period here where you had to asked the father first and the wife and she had the freedom for that concept to say no.
>you're a Dalit so you'll never know
Is this the same thing as if european anons call themself non-white or shithole?

>united-mutts of amerimongrel
>clean ass

Attached: 936.jpg (200x234, 11K)

Dalits are the lowest in the social hierarchy the mixed children, the children of outsiders and children of conquered people

>Dalits are the lowest in the social hierarchy the mixed children, the children of outsiders and children of conquered people

So more or less the same concept.

>South African flag
I think you got bigger problems to worry about

Thanks, I live in kind of diffrent place, but this could suits as well here.

That only applies to wh*tes
KARA BOGA

You dont know what nip means

>implying theres a difference

Attached: canada.jpg (1024x1056, 363K)