Where's the sense in pre-judging someone based on their skin colour...

Where's the sense in pre-judging someone based on their skin colour? How is that a better indicator of their worth as a person than their achievements, ability and personality?

Attached: IMG_5459.jpg (876x700, 73K)

I don't judge. I just don't want to associate with that nigger.

ask yourself the same before trying to cross a busy street

I don't think you'll imagine everyone will just let you pass; you WILL reduce, in your mind, every driver to lowest common denominator (a bloodthirsty psychopath) because you'll be afraid for your life

anything else is just being naive

Attached: 1208807834436.jpg (180x180, 6K)

Well, I for one am happy he's feeling better.

Attached: banana.jpg (509x501, 115K)

Individualism is like that communist meme: "it would work fine if it weren't for human nature".
I'm an individualist and I judge people on their own merits, but I know Individualism isn't ever going to dominate the political narrative. How can it? Strength in numbers is a real thing. Individualists with little common ground outside the ideal of individualism will never defeat groupthink hordes.
Look at the black voter turnout for Obama. Were they judging him on the content of his character? Would MLK be happy with that victory when the most important part of the election was #firstblackpotus?

So while I disagree with prejudging people, the alternative is never going to work. This is why the GGGT movement has done so well, it's an identity, god forbid you be a normal man that, unbeknownst to anyone that isn't in your immediate circle of friends, takes a dose of dingus every night.

Attached: 1526418965240.jpg (692x960, 207K)

You are the one pre-judging Jow Forums. All you have in your head is RACISTS, so all you can ask is that stupid question. LURK MORE.

Live the philospophy of 'NEVER RELAX' and you will live a long and happy life.

the pyramids were not build buy slaves,

Attached: 1526577843992.jpg (800x850, 25K)

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you

The same sense there is pre-judging someone who gets angry at the slightest insult

lol you bongs bought that nigger a nintendo because he had a little cough.

truly pathetic

>American reading comprehension

I'm happy for the guy in OPs pic, seems like you could kick it with him with a few beers.

>says the guy who literally implemented the second New Deal

>their achievements, ability and personality
these things are correlated with race (which no one thinks is as simple as just "skin colour") which is far easier to determine.
if you are dealing with an individual, sure, you can & should take the time to find out about them personally - because it's *actually possible*
if you are dealing with 5,000 people from country X, you can only realistically talk about averages, and you can learn a lot about what those averages are by looking at that country

t. nigger that wants a free memetendo.

>has a tastefully colored Switch
>not making le soiboi face
>has child in profile pic
I'm glad he got better desu

Me too, ameribro.

Attached: 1526582111315.png (1520x1126, 1.59M)

imagine being a non hood nigger black guy getting called and uncle tom all the time by your so called friends

Attached: 1524196873408.jpg (873x666, 54K)

I judge people on their merit.
That being said, I grew up in a poor neighborhood growing up. (All white), now these people were chavs.
I've met decent working class folk, even including chavs that'll go to great lengths to help you out, that doesn't mean I'm not wary of them either as I've seen barbaric shit.
Even if it's 10% who are bad, that's 1 in 10 real life people who are scum. Anyone in a group would intimidate me as I'd instantly be on guard regardless of skin colour, unless they were religious monks, or something along those lines.

I think class is a bigger indicator of someone's mentality and behaviour than skin colour is. The reason why you make these instant judgements on people is because your brain is trying to tell your body. "You might be in danger here, this person is not of your tribe." (Skin colour, class, accent, the shape of nose, etc.)