i.imgur.com/HpD4VHv.jpg
>Yemen May 16
imgur.com/a/nDQSmwv
>SE Syria May 14
imgur.com/a/iz6Ecpc
>Libya May 8
i.imgur.com/CxrGSxR.jpg

Devs May 17
>Yarmouk; IS begins offensive on all fronts in Hajar, Yarmouk, and Tadamon, intense clashes ongoing
>AMAQ claims 80+ SAA and allies killed in last 24 hours in S Damascus
>In Hajar SAA claims liberation of several blocks on Deer Yassin St, in Yarmouk heavy clashes continue around Japanese Hospital
>Iraqi unnamed source claims IS' head of Syrian propaganda killed in Iraqi airstrike, no proofs
>Turkish FM; An SAA attack in Idlib could result in "catastrophe", claims Sy delaying a key constitutional component of Astana
>Turkey sets up final observation post in Idlib
>E Syria; IS fully surrounded by SAA/SDF on opposite sides, intel suggests most have left Hajin and moved south
>200 US military vehicles carrying military supplies crossed N Sy on way to SDF territory in E Sy
>Zakharova; US holding thousands of terrorists in Syria in attempt to let them off, given 3 meals a day, medical treatment, exercise
>N Hama; JAI attempts surprise attack on SAA, rebels allegedly pushed back with losses
>Yemen; Houthis ambush KSA militiamen on western coast, destroy several vehicles, kill 10

Prev

Attached: Lewd.jpg (1066x1707, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MU41Nj1j9sE
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/997180390136844289?s=20
thesaker.is/making-sense-of-russian-political-ambiguities/
ria.ru/world/20180517/1520802444.html
translate.google.se/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.aa.com.tr/ru/зaгoлoвки-дня/в-cиpии-зaдepжaны-70-фpaнцyзcких-вoeннocлyжaщих/1149273&edit-text=
stormfront.org/forum/t985845/
yemen-rw.org/2018/05/17/armed-clashes-break-out-between-saudi-backed-factions-in-taiz/
wcjb.com/content/news/Congos-Ebola-outbreak-spreads-to-a-city-of-over-1-million-482939841.html
theguardian.com/world/2018/may/17/drc-ebola-outbreak-in-new-phase-with-case-in-north-west-city-officials
imperium-europa.org
globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/saudi/saudi-180516-presstv01.htm
mei.edu/content/io/iran-backed-militia-leader-iraqis-will-be-first-enter-jerusalem
liveleak.com/view?t=sbu9i_1526504274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Abrams houthid.webm (480x300, 2.66M)

Marcheranno sempra fianco

de la salvezza dell'uminata

youtu.be/MU41Nj1j9sE

kakka pissa neekeri huora

reboasting from last bread
>@POTUS threatens to decimate #DPRK like #Libya was if Kim doesn't do a deal.
>ebil China is pressuring Kim not to do the deal, don't they just hate freedom folks?
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/997180390136844289?s=20

>fake jewish jew cucked by an iyy-tranNEET

tfu tfu tfu RRRRRKTFU

Attached: zem_154.png (272x204, 51K)

reminder

Attached: 1526571425926.png (691x132, 29K)

takalam bil 'arabyia min fadlik

>Jews are not my enemies, they’re cousins

Attached: multifaceted ghouta merchant.png (1103x805, 683K)

Bumping since this is a legit pol thread

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH ISR*EL
DEATH TO SPINELESS SA*DIS

Attached: defenders_of_zion.gif (299x189, 1.93M)

Thank you for the bread!

Attached: 1499923547603.jpg (1024x730, 177K)

Le ma nitkellimx bl-Għarbi imma l-Malti għandu ħafna influwenża minhu.

WTF i speak maltese now

Attached: watsonslag.jpg (687x759, 113K)

daraa fucking when ?

Attached: 1051105-474512-34.jpg (780x336, 28K)

>Its sad, man. I thought the OPCW was a professional organisation
>Getting samples from third parties and using interviews as evidence? wtf?
What is sad is that you think you can make a judgement without even reading their report. They weren't able to go to khan sheiqhoun, so they created a report with what information was avialable. They explitily and objectively state how reliable the gathered evidence is. It was the JIM that appointed blame on non substantial evidence, not the OPCW, that is not their job

Jien abjad haqq as-suwed!

Attached: DEATH TO AMERICA 1.png (798x515, 361K)

This, if people ever would actually read the UN or OPCW statements.

New Saker
thesaker.is/making-sense-of-russian-political-ambiguities/

>Part one: Putin disappoints
Quick summary: Putin re-appointed Medvedev, appointed Alexei Kudrin as Chairman of the Accounts Chamber of Russia and Vitalii Mutko as Deputy Prime Minister in charge of construction, he then hosted Bibi Netanyahu in the Kremlin while the latter bombed Syria right before, during and after Netanyahu’s visit. Finally, there is the disgraceful zig-zag about the S-300 for Syria: first, yes we will do it, then, no we won’t. All these events can, and should, be carefully analyzed and explained, but I don’t think that it makes sense to deny that most people feel a sense of disappointment over it all
There are roughly two camps vying for power inside the Kremlin: I call them the Atlantic Integrationists and the Eurasian Sovereignists. The former group is a pure product of the 1990s. We can think of them as “liberals”, IMF/Washington Consensus/WTO/WB types; folks who came to power thanks to the regime of oligarchs which ran Russia from about 1990 to 2000 and which was both deeply pro-American and which had extremely close ties to Israel and the various political Jewish and Zionist organizations in the West. The latter group is primarily a product of the armed forces and the security services. The “bridge” between the two is, by the way, the Russian military industrial complex in which both groups are represented. Unsurprisingly, most Russian “elites” (defined simply as people who made their fortune or, at least, a good living in the 1990s and after) support the Atlantic Integrationists, while most “regular” Russian people overwhelmingly support the Eurasian Sovereignists.

lastu yahudi

Nu-uh, Jews are ours.

Attached: 1448558064576 (1).jpg (700x857, 327K)

and so does maghrebi dialect, but they don't pretend to be something else than arabic
>inb4 but muh italian borrowing words
yeah and maghrebi arabic has berber borrowings yet still is called an arabic dialect

>atlanticists vs eurasianists
christ what a bleak political landscape. then again it fits russia well

Attached: fifty shades of russia.jpg (954x1008, 171K)

>Part two: The Empire Strikes back
the Israelis decided on a simple, very effective and very dangerous counter offensive plan: 1) start a war between the USA and Iran by creating an acute crisis as a result of the US reneging on its legal obligations and 2) bait Iran into a counter-attack in response to Israel air operations against Iranian and pro-Iranian forces in Syria. But for that plan to succeed, Russia needed to stay out.

>Part three: factors inhibiting Russia
First and foremost, as I have already explained in great detail in the past, Russia has absolutely no legal or moral obligation to support, protect, arm, train or otherwise assist anybody in the Middle-East. None. Russia has already done more for Syria than the entire Arab/Muslim world combined with the notable exception of Iran and Hezbollah.
Second, the Russian air defense and air forces in Syria have only one mission: to protect the Russian task force in Syria.
Third, and contrary to a frequently held misconception, the Syrian government, Iran, Hezbollah and Iran have different agendas in the Middle-East. Yes, they are de-facto allies. They also have the same enemies, they often work together, but they all think of their own interests first. In fact, at least in the case of Iran and Russia, there are clear signs that there are several ‘camps’ inside the Russian and Iranian government and the ruling elites which have different agendas
Rest of the points are basically that Israel holds a lot of influence within Russia

no sס y un j*dio tambien, hermano

Attached: p_010.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Well I already replied but let me add I saw another source that seems to have taken stuff out of context somewhat

So thats on me for not reading the original report first

No mate, the Maltese people are genetically similar to southern Italy but we have the same language as that of our forefathers who were much less mixed.

Mewt lill-Israjel bilħaqq.

This one's way better

Attached: 1518738133030.jpg (444x475, 79K)

>the Maltese people are genetically similar to southern Italy
>southern Italy
that's what i said

Attached: 0etm4u0z2izz.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

>Part four: is Russia caving in to Western and Israeli pressure?
Setting aside the issue of the Russian role in the Middle-East, there remains the issue of why Putin failed to deliver on what was clearly a mandate of the Russian people to get rid of at least of the most hated personalities in the Russian government. Most folks in the West know how toxic Kudrin is, but the promotion of Mutko is nothing short of amazing too. This is the man who is most to blame for the gross mismanagement of the entire “Russia doping scandal” operation and who is absolutely despised for his incompetence. Now he is in charge of construction. There is even a good joke about this: Putin put Mutko in charge of the construction industry because the Russian construction market badly needs some doping. Funny, sure, but only so far. When I see Rogozin removed for his “poor management” (now put in charge of the Russian rocket and space industry) and Mutko promoted, I wonder if they have all gone crazy in the Kremlin.
Putin has failed to purge the Atlantic Integrationists. The big expectation of him getting a strong personal mandate from the people and then finally kicking them out of the Kremlin has, alas, been proven completely unfounded. There are a couple of interesting explanations out there such as:

>the Medvedev government has done a very decent, if not good job, with the economy.
>Putin’s very ambitious internal economic growth program needs the support of the interests represented by the Atlantic Integrationists
>The Medvedev “clan” has been weakened and now that it has been put on a much shorter “technocratic” leash, it is far less dangerous.
>Trump’s reckless behavior is deeply alienating the Europeans to whom Putin is now presenting negotiation partners which they would trust

I love Assad, he is a qt.

>Maltese people are genetically similar to southern Italy
>southern italians are genetically similar to arabs
>mfw you are an arab in denial

Only boomers unironically believe that Italians aren't white and you know this as well.

Boomers don't believe in seeing race.

yeah no
terroni aren't white, let's not bulshit ourselves here

Three Canadian soldiers killed in the battle zone in the Donbass

According to the report, the soldiers were part of a NATO force and were killed when their vehicle hit a landmine in the Abdebeka area.

ria.ru/world/20180517/1520802444.html

>he doesn't know

Attached: 300px-Italy_1000_AD.svg.png (300x431, 99K)

Attached: p_169.jpg (422x437, 134K)

Attached: DdVW5axX0AcLupB.jpg (887x1200, 207K)

platoon apocalypse now or full metal jacket
which movie has more laughs

Attached: 518502000.jpg (1087x1188, 169K)

R8 my Map

Attached: mapme.jpg (7892x5709, 1.9M)

Attached: 518502001.jpg (1078x1072, 163K)

Little Nicky, by Adam Sandler. I love Adam Sandler. He's so funny

Attached: 1526569099161m.jpg (1024x1010, 74K)

The only thing I know about Libya is we were supposed to send freed slaves there and there were some riots during the Arab spring

is there anything else I need to know about their history? It doesn't seem like their country is terribly important

mc fuckin gas yourself

Malta has bad more mixing with Europeans than Italians though.
Only roughly 8% of the average Maltese man's DNA is of non-European ancestry, and mostly from Christian Lebanon.
Then again, this is Syria General, not Maltese DNA General.
Give North Eastern lands to Armenia.

>Jews don't know about rotational inertia

how can we use this to our advantage

Actually comparing the Tunisian uprising to the Syrian headchopping carnival of jihad, sheesh.

>muh exploding barrels

Stfu shill. The idea that "barrel bombs" are any worse than regular missiles is fucking moronic. They both kill and maim; one is just more budget, and i'm sure Syria would've preferred to use more expensive weaponry, if they hadn't been subject to economic terrorism from you and your allies.

>Iran is using the Pali/Israeli conflict as a tool to win favaorable populist support from the Islamic and Arab world

And maybe they wouldn't be able to if you cowardly losers weren't sucking the circumcised Israel/American cock so damn hard.

>intense clashes ongoing
How do intense clashes even look like?

Attached: 1342535409802.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>tfw my 18 year old cat is slowly dying of a huge tumor in his armpit
at least he's not in any pain and still a happy cat, but it pains me to see an old freind waste away.

I'm not a racial Puritan like the y*nks. If you're European I don't really care if you're a bit darker t.b.h.

>giving land to greece even tho it can't manage the few it has
german over engineering pls

First half of Full Metal Jacket has the most laughs. Private Pyle is your classic American pampered obese crybaby

Based, sadly I even have some *nglo blood in me.
But yes, I also reject the idolatry of the skin.

my cat died

>I even have some *nglo blood in me.
Fellow beady.

This. If you actually read the OPCW report on khan sheiqhoun it is clear that they don't attribute any actual blame to Assad, yet this is how it's been portrayed.

>I also reject the idolatry of the skin
gee i wonder why?

Attached: not arab i swear.jpg (764x537, 58K)

>Longbanon

tiserututus en ontrinttrinttrin

F
>President's staff
Literally the sjw equivalent in Malta

You’re literally kaffir Tunisians. Stop lying, nafri.

Death to Asshat

Death to Pootin

Death to Ayatoilets

And most importantly, DEATH TO HOUTHI RATS!

Attached: 4A6512B2-9716-4FAE-9691-01E20436C49A.jpg (500x355, 103K)

I like Greece the most on this map
the general character of the original country is preserved.
Syria I believe also has a nice touch to it.
Lebanon and Palestine im not happy with
if you say this it must bre grate

the point is about their appearance, everyone here would have though these were arabs if n one told them otherwise

translate.google.se/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.aa.com.tr/ru/зaгoлoвки-дня/в-cиpии-зaдepжaны-70-фpaнцyзcких-вoeннocлyжaщих/1149273&edit-text=

Attached: ZidSmjesko.jpg (501x504, 98K)

but death only comes to saudshits

Attached: Press 'E' to search.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

why are saudis so obsessed with assad in syria

but still hate u

Attached: p_112.png (658x662, 59K)

shit player desu

Attached: training.webm (854x480, 516K)

Wahhabi dog.

Attached: Inquisitor Putin.png (1280x1024, 909K)

>tiddie showing
>cartoons
Why do you have HD Haram, Ħabib?
Ironically enough, there was a stormfront thread on this subject; stormfront.org/forum/t985845/

>>Trump’s reckless behavior is deeply alienating the Europeans to whom Putin is now presenting negotiation partners which they would trust

That is the most likely. It is clear that Putin is trying to build good relations with continental euro countries (like they already have here with Austria), and to poke holes in the NATO alliance (in a move towards realignment, away from America)

It is already starting to happen.

there's a new Houthi vid where they kill a few saudniggers and one looks like he's just chilling at some sandbags, but he not chilling, he dead.

bare feet
What is wrong with this people.
You can get shoes for the same price of the jacket they are wearing.

hahahaha. Serves them right for being where they shouldn't

>there's a new Houthi vid where they kill a few saudniggers and one looks like he's just chilling at some sandbags, but he not chilling, he dead.

Attached: 1481692376592.jpg (256x256, 8K)

>there's a new Houthi vid where they kill a few saudniggers and one looks like he's just chilling at some sandbags, but he not chilling, he dead.

Attached: kek(3).jpg (292x257, 9K)

day of the rake is near

>no trebizond
>plebanon and cyprus not part of syria
>fucked up jordANO borders still around
1/10 apply yourself

yemen-rw.org/2018/05/17/armed-clashes-break-out-between-saudi-backed-factions-in-taiz/

>SANA’A – Once again, several different Saudi-backed factions of mercenaries and Salafist militias have turned one one another, in armed clashes in Taiz city that have left at least two gunmen dead.

The conflict broke out on Wednesday, when armed guards of Shaif Sagheer, director of the Al-Jidiri police department in Taiz, stormed the building of the Security Service department and the house of the Saudi-appointed Governor of Taiz.

did someone said Idlib 2.0

Attached: 1524264130188.jpg (515x515, 24K)

bare feet move silent over sand and rock

Did yew fellers know that that there Israel is the onleh Democracy in the middle easy??

Attached: 1526567902014.jpg (960x602, 78K)

>dead s*uds
noice

Attached: samsims dead keks.gif (500x375, 161K)

>'Major, major game-changer': Ebola spreads to big Congo city

>"We're certainly not trying to cause any panic in the national or international community," Salama said. But "urban Ebola can result in an exponential increase in cases in a way that rural Ebola struggles to do."

wcjb.com/content/news/Congos-Ebola-outbreak-spreads-to-a-city-of-over-1-million-482939841.html

>The first urban case significantly escalates the risk of an epidemic, and has prompted the UN World Health Organization to convene an emergency committee on Friday to consider the danger of the disease spreading to other countries.

>“We are now tracing more than 4,000 contacts of patients and they have spread out all over the region of north-west Congo, so they have to be followed up and the only way to reach them is motorcycles,” Salama said.

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/17/drc-ebola-outbreak-in-new-phase-with-case-in-north-west-city-officials

Attached: p_204.jpg (600x600, 27K)

For free keks, visit this site: imperium-europa.org

>Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has not been seen in public since heavy gunfire and explosions reported from outside the royal palace in the Saudi capital Riyadh late last month.

>The long disappearance has raised speculation about the fate of the crown prince

globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/saudi/saudi-180516-presstv01.htm

>The secretary-general of Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq, an Iranian-supported Iraqi militia group, has threatened that its forces will fight Israel to seize Jerusalem, according to Shafaaq, an Arab outlet. “The Iraqis will be the first to enter Jerusalem,” Qais al-Khazali said today, in reaction to the transfer of the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

mei.edu/content/io/iran-backed-militia-leader-iraqis-will-be-first-enter-jerusalem

>urban Ebola can result in an exponential increase in cases in a way that rural Ebola struggles to do
ALLAH YARDIMCIN OLSUN EBOLA-CHAN

Attached: ebola in nigeria.jpg (1024x8222, 1.85M)

>mfw no qt wife to make tea and chill

Attached: p_074.jpg (448x328, 16K)

FMJ, the whole opening of the film is basically a dark comedy

What is your opinion on this map?

Attached: 1526541785724.png (1415x958, 185K)

JESUS JUST MARRY ONE
You live in an Arab country, it shouldn't be too hard.

liveleak.com/view?t=sbu9i_1526504274
minute 01:50
guy looks like a nerd lol

>literally scared of Houthis sending a toy drone and some RC cars to his palace

Attached: 1467492051879.jpg (1084x658, 41K)

>HD Haram, Ħabib
Awww Maltese sounds like retarded maghrebi darija. So adorable!

If you were going to appropriate muh culture, couldn’t you at least have picked a less retarded dialect?

Attached: 442EC78F-B153-44DE-9985-3907EED1A94F.jpg (300x303, 32K)