BREAKING EU GOES FULL JEW AND BLOCKS IRAN SANCTIONS

thisismoney.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-5740827/EU-start-Iran-sanctions-blocking-law-process-Friday.html

you mother fuckers start dumping the dollar, and protect iran now? I hope trump starts putting shit on shitty german car industries fucking you guys over hard.

Attached: breakingnews.jpg (650x365, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fA9IpeWZUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BREAKING EU GOES FULL JEW AND BLOCKS IRAN SANCTIONS

That's anti-Jew, back to pleddit with you.

so it's a trade war then...

Attached: 235235235.png (620x320, 340K)

eurofags are finally waking up to all your jewery
subhuman niggers invading europe from africa and middle east is your fault mutt scum
no more

Sanctions only work if they target a select few countries. If the US being to put sanctions on every major country, it's safe to just ignore them and let the US economy plummet.

When talking about iran consider pic related.
youtube.com/watch?v=9fA9IpeWZUI

Attached: dr-joseph-goebbels.jpg (500x410, 28K)

this

>full jew
>by pissing off the Jews

Want to try that one again, Muttley?

You're retarded. Iran did nothing wrong.

you guys are the pussies who won't do anything about it. Not our fault it's yours bitch

that's funny, does france even have an economy? what is it, 1/100th the size of America's? yes we'll be the ones who suffer, especially when we just let israel have their jerusalem get and all the bankers will be on our side.

so good news right? is is this some 4d chess play for future plans to cuck us even more?

Attached: 1523677628556.png (205x246, 9K)

So is the law basically forcing companies to do business with Iran?

Good. Fuck the United Stated Of Israel.

good luck in your global trade war then ehehe

user is correct.

The thread subject is a mess. May Iran nuke Tel Aviv for it.

god, americans are scum

>y-your a jew for going against I-Israel
this is pathetic even for an amerimutt

Attached: images.png (220x229, 9K)

Time to rename french fries to freedom fries again. Take this upvote my good sir!

fuck off nigger - we do whatever we want to do - and be very careful : next time no hotel stalag Luft - you will work in Auschwitz

1/9th, actually. Not to mention 3rd largest nuclear arsenal.
Piss off enough people, and you'll see that America and Israel standing together against the rest of the world will do you much more harm than good.

This. OP is a retard.

>EU GOES FULL JEW AND BLOCKS IRAN SANCTIONS
>mfw

Attached: Arnie.jpg (187x200, 10K)

Lol can you name one country you haven't pissed off other than isreal and South Korea.

When your shit comes tumbling down it's going to be funny as fuck as your guns be like that blacked middle aged women with a half cast kid no sane person goes near.

Fuck America you 56% fucks

How could EU go full jew when they go against the jews?

Attached: 70.jpg (200x375, 22K)

Is this bait?

Attached: 50BA0111-5690-4556-A663-BC767972B23D.png (452x452, 100K)

no its just your typical 2-digit IQ mutt

We would have a stronger economy than you even if we stopped all trade with EU.
btw most of the shit EU sells to Iran has US tech in it and you therefore can't even sell it without our permission. That's what happens when you guys do nothing while invent literally every technology. Europoors are so damn stupid.

that'll teach'em!!

Attached: 1526174156593.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

>Trump is bluffing to actually get something done or go ahead with previous regime change plans
>EU “leaders” need to virtue signal once again to show how level headed and intellectual they are

Friendly reminder that the EU is a corrupt organization and most MEP’s deserve to be hung from lampposts from Berlin to Paris. Frederick Mogherini is a full fledged fucking communists, Schultz is a filfhty kike/mudshit lover and Junker a corrupt alcoholic that deserve to get blown to pieces in an IED attack.

Pls send guns so we can liberate ourselves from these bureaucratic despots now that we still can.

Piss off, we are not bound by american bullshit

You wanna sanction Iran, fine, but count us out

Lmao, Amerikikes on suicide watch.

>stopping all trade with the EU
>EU is by far the largest economy in the world
>we would have a stronger economy
No you wouldn't. Are you delusional ? You sound delusional.

>blocking Israel is "going full Jew"
ok.jpeg

AYO HOL UP

>btw most of the shit EU sells to Iran has US tech in it
Sauce?
And even if that's true it would take literally 1 day to replace that tech with european tech instead. EU will harvest the enormous amounts of gas and oil in Iran while you'll be sucking on the saudi teet until it runs dry in about 20 years or so then you're finitio, mutt.

>BREAKING US CREATES MASSIVE TRADE DEAL WITH RUSSIA TO PISS OFF THE EU BECAUSE THEY'RE BACK STABBING TRAITORS

>Muttley
Toppest of keks

>schultz
is he part of the EU delegation? aren’t mostly CDU wonks sent to Brussels? Im asking as an ignorant amerinigger plz respond

Kek

Attached: 1329064522170.png (1276x657, 329K)

> even if we stopped all trade with EU.
and China, Russia, Turkey, India, Africa...

Trump 4D chess giving isreal everything it wants shows how it actually goes against U.S interests

Piss off. Your kind is not welcome here filthy kike.

The way I understand it is something like
>Company decides to stop doing business with Iran
>EU demands a reason for this
>Company has to prove they're doing it for a legit reason and not to avoid US sanctions
>If they did it specifically to avoid US sanctions, the EU fines them
>If they stay in business with Iran and get hit by fines from the US, the EU will reimburse them

Remember when Trump said: America first. Pepperidge farm remembers.

>you're a jew if you block jewish sanctions
wut

stronger than yours. reading comprehension Pierre

this is a good thing
zion donald isnt "based" anymore

Attached: maga kekistan.jpg (588x823, 146K)

FUCK OFF SCHLOMO

Attached: FUCK_OFF_SCHLOMO.gif (3212x356, 28K)

Not for long, mutt.

>EU GOES FULL JEW

Thank god we're not following your faggy lead

Attached: 6a2.png (600x610, 565K)

collapse the economy, trade war now

That's retarded. How do you ban a company from not doing business with a country?

Op stands with middle eastern strangers over his own cousins whose countries are the foundation of The West.

I bet you’re a Republican.

No the cabal doesn't want to alienate Iran as it's fundamental strut to the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation. I think at the moment more than anything this is the cabal seeking to shift its HQ back to Europe.

its so fucking easy to trigger mutts
i guess they really are manlets with small dicks

all warmongering jews and (((trump))) need to die in a fire

Attached: patrick gas.png (534x313, 199K)

>small dicks
Half-dicks

>goes full jew by refusing to act against Israel's primary geopolitical rival
Go away /ptg/

It’s bad cop/good cop at the moment. Euro trash worship shekels and won’t throw away their trading partnership with the greatest economy in the world for a measly $25bn/year trade with Iran.

They’re saying this so the Ayatoilets won’t chimp out.

Attached: B2B0E744-DE38-4F4D-A62B-33E629DF7E69.jpg (750x563, 65K)

>full jew
how's that full jew retard
they are helping Iran

EU has already started to plan for the future and the future's name is China. Look up new Silk Road, mudshit.

I'm honestly amazed at how far US is willing to go for Israel.

Attached: 1514369252774.png (561x722, 628K)

KEK
It's cuck union vs freedomland

>le big bad evul EU does something against the jews
how will pooptinist bootlicker euroskeptcs (99% of Jow Forums) ever recover

Does France really have more nukes than China?

Americans need to stop sucking jew cock

when will the magapedes stop loving israel?

Attached: israel jew krang.jpg (640x418, 29K)

>the absolute state of the OP
>burgers ITT lashing out impotently because the rest of the world won't gargle Israel's balls with us
can we just get our shit together now

at this point no one knows what china has

officially yes however

never.
r/the_donald has brainwashed them into believing that they are based jews and based black men

Attached: 234294.jpg (720x809, 53K)

>hurr durr muh one belt one road
China is country where 80% of its population lives like subsaharan Africans. You're an idiot subhuman ape.

I feel disgusting saying this, but well done EU.

We're still breaking up though.

Continental interest always take priority over politics.

>FULL JEW

I think you may be the jew here user.

Attached: 1404153431862s.jpg (250x250, 14K)

You mean just like the US, mutt.
Nobody cares about the chinamans living condition, they are filthy rich with an economy that will surpass the US economy in a matter of years. Also, they literally own all your production.

It begins.
At least you weaponized monkeys live on another continent.

Attached: 1523671081119.jpg (853x875, 158K)

>mfw you can't be a kike-hater and a US patriot at the same time

Attached: 1513532806363.jpg (540x540, 20K)

The EU was right to do so. Getting rid of the deal with Iran was one of Trump's worst campaign planks.

You can be a confederate

America is oil independent, you dimwit. And Iran doesn't even have that much oil.

>european tech
Oh if that was so great. Where is your Google? Where is your Samsung? Your Apple? Your Amazon and Paypal? You don't have a huge tech industry, especially without the UK in the EU.

What if they just hate muslims, like any sensible person

Exactly
And yet you are here crying.
The mere idea of the eu doing their own thing and protecting their interests, put you into a fucking mental breakdown.

serious question. what do you guys really export? i can only think oil and fast food brands. i think i don't own anything made in america.

>mutt
Better be a mutt, than be a pure Somali like you.

>they are filthy rich with an economy that will surpass the US economy in a matter of years.
In terms of GDP per capita, China is shit. They have a large economy that relies on exports. This means they need to be on somewhat of good terms with the USA, as America guarantees the security of their global naval trade.

>they literally own all your production.
Companies that would otherwise make shit in China and moving to Mexico. You're an idiot.

more like full 1488

So wait, is this stuff I've been hearing about them ditching the US dollar to settle trade deals (particularly oil) with Iran in Euros true? Because that sounds like The Fire Rising if I ever seen it.

Attached: WhitePower.png (600x304, 248K)

Nah it's yours. America still has bases all over Germany and you faggots have been in there "re-educating" them since 1945. America is a giant syringe injecting shit into the world's arteries, fuck your stupid fake country.

>America is oil independent
And at the same time pollution their water supply. I wonder how long that will hold up before whole US turns into Flint, michigan, your retarded leaf.
>Oh if that was so great. Where is your Google? Where is your Samsung? Your Apple? Your Amazon and Paypal? You don't have a huge tech industry, especially without the UK in the EU.
Siemens, Phillips to name a couple.
Paypal, Amazon and Apple doesn't mean shit when it comes to imprto/export with Iran you disgusting kike-leaf. Germany has a far more advanced tech-industry than UK you idiot.

nothing wrong with jews you yurofaggots. if anything, jews are more based and less cucked than you shits.

>the absolute state of amerigoys

They export a lot of onions beans.

You will hang right next to them

Attached: 1521733171568.jpg (1500x1494, 303K)

typical mudslime yurofaggot defending allah onec again