Burn the coal

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5740839/Woman-48-threw-acid-ex-lover-acquitted-murder.html

Well, well, well...

Attached: toll.jpg (634x357, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5740839/Woman-48-threw-acid-ex-lover-acquitted-murder.html#ixzz5Fo2uAIux
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She should have gotten a medal. Hopefully shell bag a politician or cop next time.

Oil drilling

yeah oil drilling better term

i cna't stop wanting some jungle girls if young but god it's dangerous

Torture is the only proper punishment for monsters like her.

Once you go black, your face gets jacked

Iran's justice system has an 'eye-for-an-eye' system.
Over there, her punishment would be to suffer exactly what she inflicted on this poor man.

Here in Britcuckistan, they'll find her guilty of some minor infraction, the judge will sentence her to 7 years, and she'll be out in 3 on good behaviour.. In the meantime she'll be comfy in prison, having meals and shelter and even healthcare (she's south african so she probably has to pay for NHS atm) paid for.

I’m not going to read any details about this case, but, tranny lovers get what they deserve.

Attached: C07CFDC5-4B6F-463E-B451-D1F93FCF4F4D.jpg (692x530, 133K)

This was the guy that was euthanized, no?

>reddit spacing
that's oil drilling, not coal burning
GTFO MY POL NEWFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1348336793007s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

We should take the law in our own hands and give her what she deserve.

>i cna't stop wanting some jungle girls if young
GTFO MY POL FAGGOT

Attached: 5FQq1.jpg (500x593, 164K)

Why did he spend the night at her house even though he was supposedly dating someone else, and had previously alerted the police that she was threatening him? I have as much sympathy for him as I do some broad who wanders into a swamp completely naked and gets gangraped by alligators.

Attached: bubblejet.png (613x189, 15K)

I know, I know (((they))) have got to me to some extent, I find myself wanting to nail busty 19 yr old negresses but I am trying to get my head straight

she was demanding money form him to continue her "studies"

he was just a naive white man and the jungle creature took advantage

basically what is happening to all western societies

Attached: 462A1C6D00000578-5065643-image-m-26_1510246453484.jpg (306x492, 29K)

Attached: 4BC3DF5800000578-0-image-m-30_1525272846459.jpg (306x468, 27K)

Why are niggers so violent?

They literally have like 100x more violent crimes attributed to their culture.

low impulse control

btw why the FUCK are photos of inside the court not allowed? why do we have to have stupid drawings? i've had enough of this shit. show the people the real images. i hate this stupid archaic law.

powerful..

I see that this person must be mentally disabled. He wouldn’t have to be euthanized if she didn't throw acid at him. That is why she was charged with murder.

dat nigga got burned by some acid ?

did he cry ?

if so dats sad

Attached: cot dam.jpg (960x960, 97K)

fucking hell

To add to this the drawings are not done in the court. No one is allowed pen and paper. I was on a jury once and you are not allowed to write anything down. The artist must draw it from memory after.

you can see the simian dna in this one

His injuries were so bad life wasn't worth living any more.
He went to a euthanasia clinic somewhere in Europe earlier this year. They granted his request. He's now dead.

Like I said, they're gonna give this bitch some minor sentence and she'll be out in a couple of years. The judge is gonna explain her extra lenience by saying she's oppressed because she's black and a woman and a foreigner.

>did he cry ?
Strong acid will not just burn your skin. It will eat through you, and will not stop. He had it all over his face and neck. There was loads of it. I think he was doing a bit more than crying.

Attached: 456798.jpg (624x351, 27K)

By the way, they both had hiv. Both degenerates. But this cunt should be locked away for life, she definitely won’t be though because she a woman and a nog, and the judges in this country are majority white guilt cunts.

If you read the details it paralysed him so badly all he could move was his tongue, he lost an eye and the other went almonst blind, he was in constant pain, half his face missing

the negress should just be put down i have to say - she will do it again and again

i read about this a while ago

but listening to the emergency call it sounds like he was walking around waiting for emergency responders to come

how the fuck did acid manage to burn all the way into his spin or brain stem in all this time, could it not be washed with water or something?

i want to see what kind of acid it was but i see nothing about it

Really concentrated sulphuric acid I think
I know, horrible tragedy
This person is a demon, a devil
She'll get a slap on the wrist
Please China invade and take us over and bring common sense back to this cursed isle

Attached: china muslims pork alcohol camps.jpg (663x749, 209K)

apparently she ordered it online

i don't really know anything about acid attacks, they always talk about washing it off with water but don't know if that works with everything or how long you have

the guy sounds like a degenerate and idiot really but sitll i feel sorry for him - in more normal times he could have had a normal life and contributed to society in ways that no dindu ever could

Let that be a lesson to all fucking jungle fever faggots on this board, specially those in bongistan where this fucking acid attacks are way too fucking common.
May the dumb fucking oil driller rest in peace anyway.

>apparently she ordered it online
So how the fuck did she get away with the murder charge when one of the things she claimed was he got it for her to drink. Claiming it was intended for her makes no sense if she ordered it.

I call it stoking the coal, and it is a dirty, and demeaning thing that no white man should do.

we should start calling it something different
coal and oil are useful, valuable
they keep our world running

Based Chinks.

pretty well established now that only white men feel the full force of the law - other groups are always treated more leniently - in this case an illiterate, stupid dark skinned immgirant woman - it's surprising the judge didn't nominate her for a medal form the Doreen LAwrence Foundation

1 million Muslims in Chinese camps. Holy shit. I wonder how many engage in taqiya to escape.

Attached: Taqiya islam.jpg (837x550, 48K)

it's one of the black forum washouts trying be edgy

That's what moot gets for burning the coal.

The couple had been together for five years but split up the month before the attack and although Mark was still supporting Wallace financially, he began seeing another woman. Pictured: A court artist sketch of Wallace at the dock in early May

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5740839/Woman-48-threw-acid-ex-lover-acquitted-murder.html#ixzz5Fo2uAIux
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Once upon a time I payed the toll myself. I dated a black girl I met on Jow Forums and she took a knife out on me and called the cops on me once. Sent her crazy ass back to her mother.