Drug dealers and MS-13 members are harmless actually

Drug dealers and MS-13 members are harmless actually

twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/997176160864874497

Attached: Capture.png (590x804, 102K)

How do these people sleep at night?

In his gated community

and that's why they want to censor the internet

a single rek't thread, and all this bullshit gets blow to bits like a head hit by a concrete block

In a gated community where they never see a minority.

Oh how many levels of s o y is Chris Hayes on, my dude?

Send him some examples of the good and wholesome deeds the boys from MS 13 do on a daily

In a gated community. And even then they are still in fear.

These guys are retards who never came close to living in the 3rd world

Amorphous? Seems pretty cut and dry, actually. I'm curious if anyone wants to present some 'edge' cases of people who may or not be drug dealers, may or may not be gang members, may or may not be gang affiliated.

In a gated community with benzos

Very that. These people genuinely don't understand how dangerous, cruel, sadistic and beyond monstrous drug lords can be.

>Drug Dealer
>Gang Affiliated
>Gang Member

>Extremely Amorphous

JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST MAN!

Attached: AJwinning.png (1001x1100, 979K)

Even mexicans in the U.S hate the cartels, liberals are absolutely insane.

Wasn't it Clinton who instituted the 3 strike rule? It's as if democrats have forgotten that. Insane.

>
With armed security.

This is why democrats want open borders. Theyre being paid by these fucking people. And heres them admitting it.

I'd like to see him leave his 12 year old daughter in the same house as a gang member and see what happens

Send him funky town and the video of the father and son get filleted. I'm pretty sure most of these people defending MS-13 and cartel and shit like that would puke and/or faint if they saw 5 seconds of either of those.

t. limousine liberal

I’m a cop who works a beat that is responsible for about 80% of the crime for the entire state. It’s pretty much Mexican Mad Max out here with some token black gangs desperately fighting for survival.

This, the amount of mental gymnastics needed to rationalize his bullshit is amazing. I still can't figure out if he is legitimately insane or just shilling out propaganda.

The only Mexicans and Brazillian that suck drug lord dick, besides the prostitutes and druggies, are genuinely miserable people that are manipulated by their fake charity and the whole "eat the rich" bullshit, but you can only really understand why that happens if you live here for a while and piece all of societies problems together with the very anti-rich and anti-success message that is shoved down our throats by academia

The only reason they put Chris Hayes on MSNBC is because Rachel Maddow is too masculine, so they brought in Chris to balance things out.

tl;dr: you can't say anything bad about minorities.

Is because they can't just admit the majority of criminals are ethnic both because of the racism in the past that caused that to happen but their
crime apologizing culture

Usually they just pop a few prescription pills.

In a gated community licking nigger anus

"racist"
"rhetoric"
Two words that send your credibility into the fucking shitter.

Rachel Maddow is absolutely right, the categories of "alt-right" and "nazis" are in practice extremely vague and amorphous ways of describing regular people who are not threats to public safety.
This type of wildly bigoted and dehumanizing language only focuses on disfavored criminal Dodge Challenger drivers, in order to substitute the small number of criminals for the whole. Always.

welcome to tyrannical anarchy, they will use tyranny on law abiding citizens and allow anarchy to criminals

>defending violent gang members because you lost an election to a guy who said a lot of things that hurt your feelings

Host posts justify why a purge is necessary.

These people aren't stupid, they're just the embodiment of evil. Unironically all memes aside, I think that's the single biggest reason why the political tides have been turning. People see the darkness at the end of this neoliberal path. It is beyond ruin and perversity, it's just evil. Up is down, the truth is a lie, war is peace, debt is prosperity, etc... As a non-religious person this is how I see it at least. Healthy, virtuous people would never claim anything like this regardless of political views.

Even if you aren't religious, how would you explain this without buzzwords or Jow Forums speak to an irl person?

Attached: Where we are headed as a society.jpg (800x450, 77K)

Truth, I do love that in their little delusional worlds, where the only victim that does not exist, is the real victim. I would not even classify that as crime apologizing, just insane.
>Get stabbed 100 times, beheaded, heart ripped out
>Send corpse to prison because ms-13 is the real victims here
It's just literal insanity

I almost wish MS13 would go to town on these people who think they are just harmless people making an honest living selling "plants" and "rocks"

>tattooed spics aren't violent

Attached: 1526231005413.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

If he lived in Texas he would be singing a very different tune.

Darkness is not evil, you idiot. What would happen if night never came again? Evil is disharmony and chaos, when light and dark are thrown out of balance. This wild chaos of colors is best represented by the rainbow - the symbol of radioactive toxicity. That is where we are going - to the Rainbow Nation, where nothing is ever normal, and harmony cannot not exist. It's the Colour Out Of Space, total enlightenment brought to the goyim by Kabbalist Illuminati.

Attached: cc9006cd-a0e6-4676-9145-5b9bea985c06.jpg (800x450, 22K)

I can't believe this kind of shit is actually happening.
Trump should say he really loves refugees or something because he would turn a good chunk of the population utterly Islamophobic.
It is literally not a meme at this point.

That's so funny because I'm literally watching a TV show right now about two dudes travelling through South America and they were in El Salvador and there was an el Salvadoran dude who was like "This country is fucking dangerous because of MS-13, they'll kill you right in the street". And then on their way out of El Salvador they drove past the crime scene where some dude had just been executed by some other dudes who drove up in a van.

but I guess Chris Hayes has a point too?

Do you have any good Mexicans v Blacks gang war stories ?

soundly

Attached: 1512841076896.png (381x500, 130K)

>Darkness is not evil, you idiot. What would happen if night never came again?
Are you deliberately pretending to be autistic or is this a language barrier thing. Otherwise, your poast makes sense brah.