Sarah Silverman has absorbing peppy funny comeback she even sucks as a comic now this is just incredible without her...

Sarah Silverman has absorbing peppy funny comeback she even sucks as a comic now this is just incredible without her comedy she’s nothing who cares what she thinks she’s lost what made her special.

Attached: E62B7524-8918-43D8-BF73-3FD60916234D.jpg (1242x1484, 364K)

*absolutely no peppy comic comeback

Why is Sarah Silverman is talking down to Candace Owens? Is it because Candace is black?

didn't Sarah post something about hating white people a couple of days ago? she's a washed up slimy jew bitch, ignore her.

Didn’t she date that fucking idiot with a talk show who would do blackface to mock Karl Malone?

Post the picture.

This is who she dates. Jews who hate blacks.

Why is Sarah Silverman WhiteSplaining things to Owens? What a horrible racist.

she used to be really funny :(

>kikesplaining
>exagjewating
>lampshading

doesnt matter. our tax moeny probably goes into all these kikes bank accounts to keep them rich.

Women conversing is just gratingly annoying. They talk like that all the time, not just when they're bitch hissing a fit.

>Sarah saying "Doll"
Jesus Christ now I've seen everything

>lampshading

Attached: image.jpg (480x540, 40K)

>lampshading
jej

>(((Sarah Silverman)))

oy vey goyim, you better support the 3rd world spic cockroaches or we'll invoke the white guilt we brainwashed you with.

You know I support immigrant's rights too, but there is no such thing as an undocumented immigrant

She is using some jewish pipul tactic. It's like Judo she is just "absorbing" what candice said so candise will be like "um... ok then.."

This. Why should a Privileged Jewish women be able to talk about situations that concern poor, predominately Black/Hispanic neighborhoods

God I want Sarah to hate fuck me.

Attached: 1526345006287.png (1220x619, 49K)

> Didn't Sarah have a cable TV show like a decade ago?
> Didn't she fuck her way around hollywood?
> Didn't she hitch her wagon to Hilary and call Berniebros ridiculous?
> Now that work has dried up isn't she trying anything now to stay in the public eye?
> Just like kathy griffin, let's just let this stupid bitch continue to destroy her career, grab some popcorn, enjoy the show

She doesnt know how to argue with a nonwhite

Sarah Silverman is what happens when a woman doesn’t have children.

Attached: A13ADF6F-8C26-447F-B9B1-8FF8E0376BF2.jpg (379x396, 60K)

sarah posts here
hi sarah
fridge.jpeg