Gangs

Ok. Serious topic. Why gangs do exist? What are their goals? And why are they Killing off each other? Yet after all those Killing and violence stories, why do they keep getting newcomers? I don't understand...

Attached: 21savage.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

no fathers

Rap music and false rolemodels

that no father figure is getting old. I mean... any people with good or common sense would NOT join or do anything Dangerous for his own life...

>Why gangs do exist?
thread

Attached: rap nigger jews puffy.jpg (885x597, 200K)

There needs to be white gangs. White gangs who kill any non whites who try to move into their areas.

Nothing to do when they are on welfare.

Attached: ausMelbourne.jpg (656x553, 362K)

>There needs to be white gangs. White gangs who kill any non whites who try to move into their areas.
FEDs and media shut them down and give niggers/mexicans/Jews full throttle support.

Attached: american history x.gif (500x332, 997K)

It’s a survival mechanism. Thanks to shit libs the gangsters don’t get arrested or have no fear at all. Thus young kids join them in order to be strong or feel safe.

Some people want to be a part of something.
Yeah it's a group of killer, but being a Part of something does give people a purpose in life.

most african pack animals group together to minimize the chances of getting caught

Attached: 471377754.jpg (750x500, 39K)

This is not 100% true but i do agree that most of the record companies are plaguing minorities to play on their stereotypes and promote bad behaviors for a couple of bucks. and this is destroying the mind average dude who becomes easily influenced by "Entertainment" and "Medias", and then gets trapped to that "system"

>This is not 100% true
I'm guessing you were too young to see skateboarding blacks/mexican kids suddenly turn into gun carrying gangsters when Ganster rap became (((popular))).

Wiggers came with Eminem the drug addict who was obsessed with a child that wasn't his own and killing his mother. That's how it became cool. Before that everyone mocked wiggers (except the Beastie Boys but that was NYC Jews and wannabes were always mocked -- see Marky Mark).

Attached: eminem farakan rap.png (923x588, 609K)

There are white gangs in America.

How did you delete your own post?

I don’t count the Republican Party as a gang but more as a terrorist organization,

No mandatory service.

yes theyre called corporations

what is there hells angels?

THIS

(quick off topic tip: tick your comment, then on the bottom right of the page there's "delete"; i wanted to correct a typo)

Yeah i'm talking about any gangs, rather be white, black, mexicans... gangs in general, and i do not understand their purposes... but ruining other families

Gangs provide services that the society needs, but which cannot be provided legally.

Gangs are all about the black market. Be it drugs, weapons, prostitution, whatever.
It takes a gang of people to control an area (market location) and the people who run the "business" recruit foot soldiers to control and "police" their territory.
Of course, the peons at the bottom dont see itthis way.

Police. And active military.

to create unregulated parallel economic circuits and subvert the jewish established models of success and ((((financial)))) independence

he's probably talking about the Aryan Brotherhood which is a meme gang for whites and 56%ers in prison to defend themselves from feral shitskins and get ebin swastika tattoos

If you live around niggers then YOU NEED to join a gang.

...And what kind of services are you referring to? murdering? raping? robbing? selling drugs? weapons? There's absolutely no gangs in the world that is known for a good cause. I heard crips was meant to help for example to help the black community back in the late 60 to early 70's but we all know how it went down...
As i said. NO gangs are known to contribute positively to the community

It really is getting old - stop abandoning your children to be raised by absent single mothers and the streets.

you're right rabbi, we should just go back to our basements and clean our rooms.

Attached: 1495247408397.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Niggers are naturally tribal

>no father figure is getting old
>any people with good or common sense would NOT join or do anything Dangerous for his own life...
you need someone to teach you that as a kid dummy

Attached: bread.png (1280x800, 550K)

the things people do in gangs is seriously antisocial if you have had any experience around these people.

they give members a sense of community, role models, economic opportunity and protection from violence in areas that are so poor these services aren't being provided otherwise.

>goal of mussulmany is to please allah and kill in his name
>goal of niggangs is to pelase themselves and kill for blind n drugs n shiet
It's that easy shitskin mentality

/thread
and thisfully-abled, low IQ, test heavy males with warrior genes not working or doing anything productive is a recipe for disaster.

Gangs are simply alliances. These alliances are formed in crime-ridden communities where individuals are vulnerable. By joining a gang, you represent and are represented by that gang. The strength of the gang becomes your strength.
It's also very appealing to join because most kids raised in that kind of a neighborhood don't have a strong family, and they can find that "family" in a gang. They find acceptance, loyalty, strength, tradition, leadership, all the things they are looking for at home can be found in the sinister counterfeit family called a gang.
It's really that simple. What the gang does to fundraise and recruit, enforce policy, etc. follows.

This has to be... the most deceptive vision one must think of a gang. I do agree on the valors of acceptance and leadership... But
>They find loyalty
Those people you see "as family" one day will be kill you over a gram or few bucks... Also people in gangs getting real jealous when YOU somehow find your way of succeeding and wanna break free of the system. To me, gangs, are Nothing but a sect.

I was describing the apeal of joining a gang from the perspective of a kid that wants to get into it. You're right though, and you only scratched the surface.

White gangs would also kill whites. Remember the neonazi skins?

>quick off topic tip: tick your comment, then on the bottom right of the page there's "delete"
oh shit cool

>Yeah i'm talking about any gangs, rather be white, black, mexicans... gangs in general, and i do not understand their purposes... but ruining other families
It's a drug cult.

>It's a drug cult.
speaking of drugs, a lot of people in the america are pointing this whole gang and drug mess as the outcome of the failed Policies of Ronald Reagan administration back in the 80's... Wonder if it's true (i'm a middle 90's dude) so didn't knew the Reagan era

Attached: ronald reagan.jpg (900x600, 97K)

I think it is human tribal tendencies run amok.

gangs are just like tribes, henche the blacks and arabs keep falling for that stuff, since its in thier blood. Tribe mentality.