School bus carnage

>2 dead
>10 critical
>40 hospitalized

Today a school bus crashed near Mt. Olive NJ when a dump truck struck the school bus from behind literally ripping the school bus from its chasis immediately killing 2 onboard and throwing many tens of others through the air at high rates of speed.

Can’t anything be done to stop this carnage? Isn’t there safer ways to move out precious children?

Attached: FF4B2FB1-690B-438F-AF55-EC7F4B36010C.jpg (520x390, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2018/05/mendez-trucking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop putting this guy behind the wheel

Attached: a69a10b12db0b8e925d43cd876f9b6e4.jpg (768x558, 74K)

Are these American school busses made of 60s tech like London cabs, or do they just look vintage by design?

They are much easier to sell when they all look the same also to import to South America.

I see. Thanks m8

you thought this would be relevant to share with us why?

>NJ
They were all going to die of cancer before 30 anyway

Any pictures yet?

DRUMPF BTFO

Illegal beaner behind the wheel or at fault?

Attached: EABFF85A-6C22-4387-B00E-36C6B2827AC0.jpg (806x806, 76K)

Why is it still taboo for non-shitskin dead kid pics?

time to ban garbage. this didn't need to happen.

Attached: oscar_the_grouch.jpg (588x600, 136K)

This reeks of a coverup and was most likely the ((creeper)), totally fits his MO. Coincidence? I think not.

Attached: related.jpg (270x180, 17K)

Ban high-capacity assault busses.

checked

yahoo news has tons of images.

Well, it's pretty typical body on frame design you'd get with a truck of that size. I've never seen the chassis just tear all the way off like that before tho. Dunno if this was a shitty design or just a lucky hit.

What’s going to happen to the dump truck company?

sanctuary state---

don't give a rat's ass about them

F
Rode the school bus to mount olive on i80 every school day as a young lad. It's probably all spics now though.

No, that was a rusty piece of shit or something else was wrong with it. That is not supposed to happen. Someone is getting sued bigtime.

Ban assault dump trucks, think of the children

They will stop being a dump truck company and will become a defending ourselves till we're broke company.

First video released of parent making a statement

Attached: parker.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

>Can’t anything be done to stop this carnage?
YES! BAN ALL VEHICLES! YOUR RIDE TO DRIVE DOESN"T TRUMP MY CHILDREN'S RIGHT TO LIVE!

Attached: Assault vehicles.jpg (1051x555, 194K)

There's plenty of more modern looking ones too. Even with the bus in question, if you were to take a closer look things like the headlights don't look retro at all.

Must be a cheap bolt up using flange plates and the like.....designed to tear away?

It's a good thing all of those children were wearing the seatbelts that every schoolbus is equipped with.

Attached: 1480636985267.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

How the fuck did you do so much damage while hitting from behind when the speeds subtract?

Did he floor the gas and ram it at full speed on purpose or what?

Kek
Yes, most of them don't have seat belts (neither dose the town bus) which is why I don't support American public transport other than aircraft and trains
Also they're dirt cheep
Kek'd

What do you mean? They'll file an insurance claim and go on with their business.

>two fewer New Jerseyans

A net gain.

Attached: Robert e lee pwns nuking the north.jpg (960x540, 115K)

Maybe
>can't keep getting away with this

Attached: IMG_7034.jpg (1000x541, 91K)

Bus obviously nosed into the guard rail, whereupon the frame and driveline came to rest. Why the body tore off is the mystery.

Assault drumpf trucks need BAN NOW

post yankees die

Attached: Gas the Unionists.png (1083x1079, 423K)

>I've never seen the chassis just tear all the way off like that before tho. Dunno if this was a shitty design or just a lucky hit.
It does that purposefully so it brings the fuel tank away from the bus

Not if it's true the bus missed an exit and tried doing a uturn on the freeway

this was a test run for the false flag event mossad agent warned about coming in june or july

>most of them don't have seat belts
You're a fucking retard who knows nothing about what he's talking about

>The company whose dump truck was reportedly involved in the crash, Mendez Trucking, has violated a number of safety regulations in recent years, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
>Prior to Thursday, Mendez trucks have been involved in eight crashes over the past two years, none causing fatalities. Its vehicles racked up more than 200 safety violations in that time, including many infractions for exceeding the weight limit.
spic business, sounds like they need an employee audit, please kek say the driver of the truck is illegal!

Maybe put fucking seatbelts in them?

I refuse to ride buses because they don't have seatbelts. People that ride buses without seatbelts deserve to die. Not so much the kids cause they're kinda indoctrinated and forced into it. But adults that willingly ride vehicles without seatbelts deserve to die.

OP pic may be unrelated

>Yes, most of them don't have seat belts (neither dose the town bus) which is why I don't support American public transport other than aircraft and trains
This. I don't ride trains either, but I would be more than willing to, I just never have a reason to. I'd rather bike.

You're a fucking retard. I have literally never seen a school bus with seatbelts.

Attached: bus crash.gif (352x288, 1.72M)

wtf was Miss Frizzle doing Jow Forums?

Attached: Miss_Frizzle.png (1060x621, 737K)

We got the same ones but the yellow is a little bit more on the orange spectrum.

This one had seatbelts.

heavy.com/news/2018/05/mendez-trucking/

"A student, Theo Ancevski, told CBS News that he heard a scraping sound as they tumbled over the highway. “A lot of people were screaming and hanging from their seatbelts.”

Jesus, were they OK?

So basically the bus missed the exit, saw a paved crossing in the middle of the interstate, slowed way down to try to do an illegal U-turn and got rear-ended. Is this about right?

Also this is hardly surprising, given the average IQ of school bus drivers and the fact a shady spic trucking company was involved. But I'm sure the communists in this state will still find a way to pass feel good laws that will change nothing

Have you never been on a school bus or did daddy pay for private school and so you didn't have to work through highschool

And here we can see seat belts saving lives again

They were cruising on down Main Street, not feeling very good

I've spent too much time on discord
All I can imagine is a choir of Oof

Its always a SHIT truck driver or company.

Nice source link faggot

This, we've got an epidemic of radical dump truck drivers and retards behind the wheel

Interesting. That's new.
Not sure if being serious or sarcastic, but chances are a lot more would have died without seatbelts, and the two that did die likely weren't wearing seatbelts.

>NJ
And nothing of value was lost

Attached: un-participante-de-jersey-shore-se-enfrenta-a-15-anos-de-carcel.jpg (996x738, 126K)

Also because school busses might be made of cardboard at this point
I wouldn't be surprised to see American tanks becoming shopping carts with light armor

This happened very close to where I live. Sad!

Go rake yourself

Holy autism kill yourself

>seatbelt
the school buses don't have seatbelts because the kids would use them to beat, strangle each other.

might not be a bad idea to have them tho, on an alarm. kid takes off belt, alarm goes off.

Ban assault trucks. No one needs that much metal on a garbage truck.

yeah, so the kids can whip and strangle each other with them.

Seatbelts are mandated in NJ School Busses. Whether the kids did or did not, who knows.

Built to government specs which is all you really need to know.

And why the death of amerimutts is a good thing!

underrated