Its not just pitbulls Jow Forums

Attached: 1520741275110.png (659x521, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dogsbite.org/pdf/dogs-involved-fatal-mauling-near-ardmore.compressed.pdf
animals24-7.org/2018/05/17/how-tabloids-turned-the-pits-who-killed-tracy-garcia-into-dachshunds/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Friends_Animal_Society
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nerf unleash the hounds ffs

either you eat an animal or you put it to work
all other animals are meant to be kicked

Fake news. She had a heart attack and was already dead and the dogs were munching on her corpse.

Muslims are meant to be decimated by American drones

amerimutts are meant to die for Israel

Attached: 1512432096637.png (547x626, 18K)

The dogs were obviously neglected. Serves her right.

*summons 5 voidlords*
heh nothin personnel

The weak have no place in this world

(((Dogs))) are dumb smelly degenerates.

Cats are clean, intelligent and civilised. Independent if they need to be too.

Attached: 1525059497211.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

Imagine being attacked by that many weiners

Attached: giphy.gif (250x144, 483K)

Only good dog is a dead dog.. yes and this includes your "loving" golden retriever you call 'the doggo'. Run that fucker over.

small dogs get away with biting more than larger dogs. Since when a large dog goes nut we destroy them.

But isn't there laws against having that many dogs?

Attached: 1468520688049.jpg (500x511, 68K)

they were pitbull mutts

Attached: 1526524817039.png (500x263, 72K)

dogsbite.org/pdf/dogs-involved-fatal-mauling-near-ardmore.compressed.pdf

You’re right these definitely aren’t mixed with pit bulls...

Attached: 6DC79FA0-3158-4CAD-8C97-AFD6DDC8B5DB.jpg (1056x1334, 1.05M)

gonna need a greentext gestalt right.................NOW

nigger detected

All Muslims should be executed for being retarded. Also where is Muhamad's unicorn? I also heard that the moon split into two.

Those are clearly not weiner dogs

I would burn you alive faggot.

this

a real pitbull attack kills someone and then immediately afterwards we get a story about small dogs killing someone

Fake news is getting worse every day.

Wow they must have gotten really tired after that attack

What the fuck

We had this thread yesterday, disproved it and the PIDF is STILL pushing their lies? Weiner dogs dindu nuffin, they good boys

That's why we work you in the fields

Attached: Happy ramadan!.jpg (600x555, 78K)

>Be politically correct
>Hate pitbulls and do all that you can to destroy them
That's it pretty much. Apply common tactics.

all dogs are niggers

Fucking PIDF out in full force lately.

Attached: poland.png (1356x1348, 101K)

A photo of the deceased

Attached: La creatura.jpg (1232x1683, 159K)

So what happens to every dog ever.
STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MINIHÜNDEN

Dios mio, el doggo dey luncha

Chinks have it right

Attached: 763.jpg (763x546, 76K)

Muhammad was right about dogs. He was also a pedophile but even a broken clock is right twice a day

Kitterinos>dogshits

Attached: 1500746505865.jpg (460x532, 46K)

BASED

Attached: muhammad cats.jpg (1366x768, 197K)

If you can't admit this looks tasty, you're just not being honest

Attached: willkommen-beim-hundefleisch.jpg (940x624, 177K)

BASED DOGGOS

That's because dogs are domesticated wolves, which are pack animals, while cats are the actual "lone wolves" and were domesticated more recently, originally just having a mutually beneficial coexistence with humans where they ate the rats and other vermin that human cities attracted.

the article picture is the equivalent of blurring faces and lightening the pixels.GAS THE PITS BREED WAR NOW

don't use based even ironically

Nah it doesn't look tasty but desu i'm not going to be one of those hypocrites that is totally fine with chickens and cows and pigs for meat but suddenly gets whiny about dogs and whales

Sure maybe the latter animals are slightly more intelligent, but it's broadly the same thing. Where do you draw the line?

Some dogs will mourn. Some will mourn then eat because there's no food they can get to and it's that or starve.

Meowzers are the superior pet

yeah yeah i know
i was just shitposting
i'm a cat guy but doggos are really nice as well
the other day a HUGE fluffy white dog, practically an extra fluffy wolf came up to me on the train and licked my hand
based cute doggo
i don't want one as a pet, but they are lovely in their own way

whatcha gonna do, BROTHER?

>7 small dogs
>no type specified
>probably pitbulls

first 2 on the left look more pitbullish

I have enough Neanderthal genes to actually dislike them and totally relate to the pedo prophet on this issue. Even if they are "friendly" I'd prefer not to have them licking me and shit, it's obnoxious. And some of them need to STFU with the barking. I don't mind cats because they mind their own business but I've never personally had any desire to have a pet.

>I have enough Neanderthal genes
American ancestry obsession has gone too far

Fake news.
The (((media))) now covers for pitbulls just as they do for black criminals.
animals24-7.org/2018/05/17/how-tabloids-turned-the-pits-who-killed-tracy-garcia-into-dachshunds/

This is one of the most Chad pets

Attached: IMG_0450.jpg (3504x2336, 574K)

Attached: u8hjdsajfkoi.jpg (3259x1398, 410K)

It's not about le 56%, I've always disliked dogs and when I read an article about the Neanderthal connection it made a lot of sense to me. I'm not actually sure if that's the explanation for my own feelings on dogs.

Why do the jews and satanists push shit bulls so much?
They just want the average person to have to put up with all manner of stupid violent animals?

This is like when a Hispanic person commits a crime and the media reports him as white.

dogs contribute more to society than 99% of Jow Forums

kek

>t. chink

I'm white. But another reason I suspect the Neanderthal gene hypothesis is accurate is that no one in my mother's family likes dogs either.

my fellow wieners. this proves we are just as prone to violence as our noble brethren the pitbulls.
breed is only skin deep after all

Attached: 10-seniorsmile.jpg (680x602, 229K)

I like dogs, but the pit mommies are so fucking stupid that I can't stop myself. Been on twitter for 3 hours spreading awareness.

can we get at least 092384239752608945 threads on this? i havent heard about this properly yet

The real question should be (((who))) is behind the push for pitbulls into white suburban homes with young children and (((who))) is funding all of the pro-pitbull propaganda???

Attached: Kitty Block, HSUS CEO.png (904x1034, 477K)

Lmao okay

Attached: 749D078F-1B9B-417E-B5AA-4E9EA7FCCD5B.jpg (742x764, 92K)

All you losers arguing which dog breed is the best when this is the dog masterrace.

Attached: bestdoggo.jpg (220x147, 12K)

lol you wouldn't do shit
>you two meet up
>h-hey are you the Jow Forums guy
>just bein edgy hehe
the truth comes out
lol yes

There are billions of dollars being funneled into these pitbull lobbying, advocacy and rescue groups. Why wouldn't the jews be behind all of the pitbull propaganda in order to keep the money flowing? They get money from the taxpayers and from donations and from bribes and gambling revenue from the fighting dog breeders who benefit from the spread of pitbulls across the country. Pitbull ownership covers for their breeding programs and allows them to hide in plain sight, and also gives them a place to dump off their rejects while using other docile breeds as bait dogs.

It's a vile industry that puts greed and money ahead of the safety of people and of other pets. It leaves a trail of dead white children in it's wake. It's exactly the kind of thing (((they))) love.

Attached: pit bulls.jpg (561x389, 112K)

There comes a point where it's just natural selection. Getting mauled by small dogs is silly. That's what you get for not carrying at least a pocket knife. But this person lived in America, they could have bought and carried a firearm. People who have no desire for self preservation confuse me. Like where did that survival instinct go?

There is probably a limit unless you have a permit or license that turns your home into a kennel or something.
Otherwise, its in a deed restriction. Where I live, the limit is like 4 dogs.

oh no million insects were poured onto me, quick ban all insects!

Underrated

>it's not just pitbulls

um, yes it is. a bunch of young pitbulls, plus their mother, does not equal mauled by a pack of weiner dogs.

Attached: 1497719441716.jpg (480x480, 40K)

BAN ALL ASSAULT DOGS!

They were actually mix. had weinie in them but also mixed with pit terrier. So even when half breed these damn pits still attack.

There's a picture of about five of them floating around. Stacked up shot.
They're pit mixes.

Best Friends Animal Society in Utah is one of the leading Pitbull advocacy non-profits and takes in over $40 Million dollars a year in subsidies and donations.
Best Friends founders all came from a Lucifer worshipping cult called "The Process Church of the Final Judgement" that followed Aleister Crowley. The Manson Family also had their roots in this group.
Best Friends are pitbull pushers who revel in dead children for their blood sacrifice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Friends_Animal_Society

Attached: The Process Church.jpg (481x750, 187K)

So you're gonna be one of those people who thinks all animals are the same regardless of evolutionary history or mental capacity

Attached: TheOnion.png (871x790, 1.12M)