M00t and his mod team have never been even remotely transparent about the way they run the site and decision process

>m00t and his mod team have never been even remotely transparent about the way they run the site and decision process
>faced several multi million dollar lawsuits with allegedly less than 15k in legal fees
>ran the website for years costing him dozens of thousands even though he had no job, no money and no ads
>faced scrutiny from the FBI on several occasions including over a high profile political candidate's leaks
>Received many high bids for his website but sold it for only 15k to a known Japanese dataminer then went on to work at google even though he had no degree whatsoever.
>website frequently goes down whenever a killer/mass shooter is suspected to have poster here
>members of the mod team allegedly working for datamining companies

Something's fucking fishy here. I can't be the only one to think that everything here has been planned and controlled.

Attached: yfh46lutriotmlclg1eq.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/Jow
youtu.be/CkJapanese.
anonymous-japan.org/fake2ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

Lurk more
>inb4 404
bump

free website = you are the product

Normally when I open Jow Forums, my VPN blocks 2-5 tracking attempts and it's usually from the same sources.

It's most likely the ads that has been added, but you never know.

Attached: Tracking.png (1956x1400, 128K)

Attached: twitcop.jpg (534x612, 45K)

>Something's fucking fishy here.
your moms pussy

Did you assume their gender?

Thanks for this
Screen capped

>sold for 15k
Source? In fact do you have a source for any of that?

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-010315.jpg (1034x786, 166K)

When was the last time anyone heard from M00t?

Attached: bane.jpg (500x464, 33K)

Mods are pedophiles and will be going to prison for Rico charges

his source is the gay black penis that he sucked before making this post

>doing something illegal on the internet
if you're this fucking retarded you deserve to go to jail

Mootkins please come back

Attached: 1516780925851.jpg (342x336, 40K)

Because Jow Forums was only worth 15000, he sold it to Hiro for 'business', declining much higher bids from rich anons or other personalities.

>website frequently goes down whenever a killer/mass shooter is suspected to have poster here
I'd say that's most likely coincidence, but it has never been a secret that Jow Forums will give your IP to police if they want it for a criminal investigation.

moot is dead we team nippon now

>pure coincidence
You mean the fact it happens every fucking time on the same day is a coincidence?
Really?

Attached: 3485345352.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

And the problem with this is that nowadays when free speech is under pressure, a site like this will most likely become a honeypot for the thought police.

It is scary as fuck. Our democracies are turning to shit, and most of us are old enough to remember when everything was still good.

Confirmation bias

Attached: 1478570446820.jpg (500x334, 53K)

Moot currently works with Google's "area 120" project. His profiles have no images, fake locations and false ages but the headquarters is located in New York, N.Y.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-181141.jpg (1011x1565, 328K)

He sold out so hard.
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/Jow Forums-founder-chris-poole-at-googles-area-120-startup-incubator-2016-6

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-180845.jpg (975x572, 122K)

>And the problem with this is that nowadays when free speech is under pressure, a site like this will most likely become a honeypot for the thought police.
Thankfully not so long as America has a 1st Amendment. This site doesn't give a fuck about Yuro laws.

>(1/365)^5 chances I'm wrong and its a pure coincidence
>1-(1/365)^5 chances I'm right and it is correlated

>confirmation bias

Attached: 1523460601116.jpg (250x240, 7K)

>Grasshopper
>A lrn2code app
Maybe he'll birth a successor to our dead little corner of the internet

>because...
That's not a source, nigger.

Attached: images (3).jpg (271x186, 12K)

Banner ads, captcha and subscription.

But the 1st Amendment is not a guarantee for non-Americans. I'm lucky to live in a country that has almost completely free speech, but as a British poster fx I wouldn't post in here.

>screencaps a downloadable file
Either another shill or a high-level autist. So this is reality....

Attached: universe.jpg (1067x650, 87K)

Hiro allegedly isn't rich user. Also I recall seeing an article 3 years ago about the japanese dataminer and the price was alluded.

More like everyone swarmed here and he started getting threats for having to make rules and caved to the pressure

Just because you can't imagine another explanation doesn't mean there isn't one.

It could just be crashing because traffic skyrockets when there's a shooting for example.

>Banner ads
He himself admitted he earned next to nothing from there. For years the only single advertiser was a niche pedo-loli accessories reseller

>captcha
Absurd. Google won't give you anything substantial if anything at all. At least not officially which invalidates your implied premise.

>subscription
Barely anyone ever bought a pass until the redditors flooded in, which was after m00t left, and the website ran for years before it got to that feature

>(1/365)^5 chances there is an unrelated explanation
>1-(1/365)^5 chances there is a related explanation

Attached: Assad2-sq.jpg (600x600, 154K)

interesting never thought about that

Christopher Poole isn't the real moot. He is a cia agent. They killed the real moot in 2009

Hiro isn't rich. He does livestreams on a regular basis but he speaks japanese.
youtu.be/CkJapanese.

The admins not caring about profit are the only reason Jow Forums hasn't cucked under pressure to change like reddit/YouTube/facebook.

Am I really the only 1 on Jow Forums that keeps tabs on the people running this shit hole?

Attached: 20180517_182532.jpg (1424x1070, 461K)

You could be arrested for what you say on here, but I'm not sure Jow Forums would hand over your IP to Europe unless what you did was also illegal under US law.

That's not to say gookmoot can't give them it if he feels like it, or that Yuro police can't find it through other means.

At the very least Jow Forums isn't going to remove "hate posts" when Germany or Israel asks them to like Facebook does.

>Either another shill or a high-level autist.
No, just a phoneposter

Yes keep pulling numbers out of your arse, that will help.

Hiro has done some sketchy shit in his life but I trust him to keep Jow Forums running as is for as long as he can. On a side note I've noticed that much like moot he has become an alcoholic.

Attached: wmi1b0Ow5ZpgEpQtfNHrefiQW0eCiAg2fj6Vmieb0ck.png (956x417, 44K)

Whenever someone holds power over you, you should never trust them.

Therefore; never expect anything better from the administrators of Jow Forums. As a Dane I can say whatever as long as I don't, unironically, call for extermination of people based on race or religion.

wtf is an "internal incubator"?

That literally sounds like some kind of spyware/malware glow in the dark nigger shit

I do as well I usually Hop back on while listening to midnight snacks to see if we are over winning the election and back to the real enemy.

>removing outdated rules, sticky and code chunks
>allowing features everyone has been asking for ages
>updating the rules to actually reflect the reality of each boards
>being more transparent and answer to feedback from members of the community they allegedly care so much about

>cucking under pressing

That's funny because internet admins who aren't in it for the money are usually very engaged with their userbase. That doesn't just apply to the internet in fact.

It's making projects and testing. Like autotypers new functions or apps. Coding and R&D shit

>What is probability
You failed math101 I guess. Can't help you brainlet-user.

Jow Forums.gov is

this website is literally spooks, why dont you people realize this, doesnt matter tho since they have all your info anyways, it smore of a honey pot bait farm

Based

>litteraly involved with the sketchiest, glow in the dark side of the internet that the majority of normans don't even know of or deny the existence.
>I trust him

Just the idea that a dataminer was interested enough in 2chan that it was willing to fuck with credit information shows how deep the rabbit hole goes. There's a reason this thread is gonna get shot down and the mod team never allowed meta discussion outside of a dead board they removed spam protection from.

>are usually very engaged with their userbase
He posts all the time but he just lurks the weeb boards and doesn't use his trip code. You're forgetting the we're talking about the guy who started 2chan back in 1999. The guy is all about anonymity, as any admin of Jow Forums should be. It's been like 3 years, if he bought Jow Forums to turn a profit he would have made major changes by now.

Attached: 1508794832581.jpg (850x400, 53K)

>still trying so hard to shit on the site
If you don't like it then leave. Try Reddit where they are very "engaged" in their heavy handed Kikery.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-184546.jpg (1049x962, 227K)

dub 7s

He fucking destroyed his own website with data-mining this guy is the last person you would want running this shitshow aside from Zucc himself
anonymous-japan.org/fake2ch

>He posts all the time
No he doesn't. That's just the shit he says to earn sympathy. M00t also claimed the same shit until he was cornered into admitting he had no idea what was going on in the anime scene for the past 8 years.

Even m00t admitted to not always tripfagging because it immediately derails the thread he's wanting to join in km.

Holy shit no reddit if anything is opaque as fuck you retard. The major subreddits are 100% shill controlled and the main owners are like clones of the google pair.