Turns out Germans are LITERAL faggots

Turns out Germans are LITERAL faggots

Attached: 1526577650253.jpg (960x684, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dergreif-online.de/artist-blog/the-wild-boys/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ifDPSce.jpg (1209x914, 499K)

turns out every faggot is a commie

Weird how Germany, one of the most prideful countries in Europe, can switch from being the leader of a European Crusade to a cavalcade of faggot gangs that literally rape each other into membership.

Can somebody explain why this is so?
dergreif-online.de/artist-blog/the-wild-boys/

>leader of a European Crusade

The only Crusade they ever lead was one to kill fellow white people
Crusades in muslim lands were French and English led

denazification

I'm surprised France isn't higher. Also surprised Poland is as high as it is, what the fuck hussars?

Germany has been under US/allied subjugation since the end of the war. Their society & people have been engineered towards weakness and passivity. The allies really didn't want Germany to become a problem again, so they basically neutered the country and its people. The ongoing migrant crisis is just another manifestation of this process.

Smartest and most truth thing i read on pol since i started lurking 6 years ago.
Leaf i think better of you now.

>the absolute state of furmany

>Spain above Netherlands

AAAH AHAHAHAH! It matches their faggot accent.

Must be something in the food, you can't tell me this above average is genetic? Unless the horde of Muslims in Germany are fags which I doubt, German fags need more testosterone.

If that's the case then all fags are wrong, they arnt born fags but it's cultural or social, meaning electric shock "therapy" might actually work. Based pence might be on to something, shock he fag out fag

Might also be that people in more liberal countries consider their snowflake-orientations as LGTBIDDQD while people in Hungary for example just think if they're fucking same sex or not and answer accordingly.

Doesn't explain score of Poland when compared to Hungary though, I've always thought it to be more conservative than that when it comes to sex and gender lunacy.

It's plastic in food and the water supply, and societal brainwashing.
Pretty simple stuff.

> Believing meme survey bullshit
The faggot population among white countries is really low, something like 1-2%, IIRC it's higher in blacks, something like 4%, but it's not super high in any population.

actually true. Teutonics used to attack other christians becouse muh expansion

Mike "see a fag, empty the mag" Pence

We already knew it.
It wasn't exactly a secret.

i think at least 60% percent our of LGBT population consist of "bisex" girls between the age of 13 and 25 with father issues

You'd more in the right if you said that Germany attracts faggots from beyond its borders.

Light up the fires Christoph,

it's time for a new inquisition.

Attached: images.jpg (327x154, 11K)

The allies cucked them hard after ww2.
All the strong men got killed.

i hate my country.

Light up the fires Joao, it’s time for UMA DELICIA

They sure got tons of pride..marches....Bunch of bratwurst eating faggots.

>Furmany

Attached: 1517684296601.jpg (222x293, 19K)

The Krauts endgame have always been about fucking everyone's business. Only tactics change.
They are literally the reason why europe is no longer the nr 1 superpower continent (despite the GDP being greater than the US and China).

Thanks for the kek Sven have a (you)

Attached: 1524097248268.gif (500x200, 490K)

The macaco is in the oven.

I wonder what our figures would be in a trannie map.