Friendly reminder to Americans

If you have no sense of cultural and ethnic identity (Dutch, German, English, etc) and simply see yourself as "white" you're a part of the problem.

Attached: 1526044141649.jpg (399x569, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok mohammed

Name one American tradition where buying things isn't the central theme.
You're not only being played, you're enjoying it.

Why don't they just use the term "European" ?

"White" is cringy, and it includes beaners, Semites (Arabs and Jews) and North Africans.

Thanksgiving

>sweden thinks everything is free
kek

Independence Day, local firework shows and rampant nationalism is everywhere without having to pay a cent

cheerleading

Well I'm a quarter German so that counts

Just got my results back. 98% white. 2% native.

Attached: 1464283488916.jpg (600x401, 68K)

>America
>white/European

Attached: 1509980369067.png (252x200, 8K)

>iI you see yourself as only white you are part of the problem
>if you identify with what you are the most of you are a part of the problem, because you are a European mutt
Literally can't win.

Classic Jew pilpul my goy! The correct response is to be American.
>hulk hogan theme music faintly playing

Exactly
But thanksgiving is immediately followed up by "buy stuff friday"
You're missing the point.
So, people don't pay for the fireworks?
That can't possibly be your "dominant" ancestry?

Ye, Swedish and i'm ashamed of it so i'd rather call myself "white". And why shouldn't we band together internationally. The niggers are doing it and it makes them stronker.

Is this George Soros promoting that identity politics again? Hi Georgy!

Unless you drastically change the meaning of "American" being American is being a part of a consumerist cultural melting pot, without a dominant native culture (not counting injuns)

Das rite white bois

But on a more serious note this is a poor attempt at dividing people in smaller groups to create strive where unity is needed to repel the shitskins and their Jewish/masonic overlords

Attached: 1523910259654.jpg (226x255, 20K)

Why did you respond to every comment but mine faggot?

if they identify as a german or irish they get called larpers. if they say white it is a dilution of identity. what do you want from them?

A Swede cuck trying to preach ethnic solidarity, LOL
The only thing that gets Solid in Sweden is Somali cock in Swedish sisters.

Attached: 1525391900383.jpg (366x366, 16K)

Nah we're American. We have American culture. What is that? Hard to tell right? Because we gave it to the whole fucking planet. You're using bits of our culture right now shitskin.
The entire planet is. See the power lines running outside your house? American culture mother fucker. Now go fuck yourself.

Also culture =/= genetics now fuck off kike

Attached: ae7c79a5cec09c1d43cb691c1d21c0c6.jpg (4112x3065, 1.49M)

Nope, I'm half Mexican

Kikeanon, before I have you show me that Israel flag, I'd like to draw attention to the pre-1965 racial demographics of America. It's not called White Anglo Saxon Protestant for nothing! Update the religious requirement and allow 1st degree Mischlings to be American. We're done.

Your multipronged D&C doesn't work anymore. How's the weather out in Haifa?

ok so if you are muslim and have ethnic identity they arent a problem? retard swede cuck logic

What problem exactly?

My girlfriend is the opposite of you, half german and a quarter mexican

Why would you ignore differences that should be celebrated? It doesn't need to lead to hostility. On the contrary, you should admire other European cultures.
Because muttposters are a waste of time
That's my point, the "LARP" stamp needs to cease to exist.
You don't know what culture is.
>Also culture =/= genetics
when did I say that it is?

>It's not called White Anglo Saxon Protestant for nothing!
You're right, it's called wealthy anglo saxon protestant.

Europeans are our brothers but they are embarrassing us.

Only Ameridumbs think "white people" are a thing. So obnoxious when they take their ignorance to Jow Forums

This is our website motherfucker

Americans are not comparable to us Europeans. They are made up of many different ethnicities at once. With that said, "white" is an ambiguous term. I think that those with European ancestry should call themselves European-Americans much like Asian-Americans and African-Americans do. Just my 2 cents.

You're right Jow Forums is too diluted to see the problem. There's this sociological theory called the triple melting pot and basically after 3 generations Americans choose to become 1 of 3 ethnic groups based on religion. Catholic, Protestant, or Jew. Unfortunately mostly everyone has the jew outlook in some way due to their hegemony over the culture

American is, or was, practically as valid an ethnic identity as Dutch, German, etc for quite a long time. We were undergoing ethnogenisis, however that process was aborted in 1965. So now american means something extremely vauge and meaningless really.

Don't worry though , mr swede, you will soon understand. Right now Swede means an ethnicity. In a couple decades, it will mean a citizen (tm) of Sweden (inc). You will see lame attempts by cuckservatives to make the based muslim wave the flag and talk about how much they love swedish values and they are now just as swedish. Black Swedish will become a real term, and they will be just as Swedish as you. Enjoy it all

Church
Reading the Bible

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

That's unironically a good thing since they're incompatible with "white" culture and this will sooner or later trigger a violent response.
Mudslimes becoming "swedish" for example, is a worst case scenario.
The problem of many different cultures melting into a brand.

I'm 2/15th's Native American.

>without a dominant native culture
WASP culture

Attached: 1418534196493 (4).jpg (1206x681, 85K)

>But thanksgiving is immediately followed up by "buy stuff friday"
This might be really hard for you to believe but not all Americans are the same

Not anymore we aren't
Fuck you guys
Kiwis Leafs Aussies and Saffers can stay though

This is exactly what I mean. And I don't want Sweden to become the next America, so to speak.
Agreed there, I wish Sweden's church wasn't cuck central. Otherwise I'd go.
Does anyone identify with that?

It already means a nationality. At least in the Netherlands, in politically correct every day discourse, being "Nederlands" has nothing to do with ethnicity. We found another word to use for people with Dutch ethnicity, called "autochtoon". But now that is not politically correct either. The only politically correct thing is no mention of ethnicity at all.

Don't most Americans partake in black friday though?

>Does anyone identify with that?
I do
Also we have SAR and DAR

Attached: Sons_of_the_American_Revolution.png (307x324, 207K)

If I am going to buy something why not buy it when its on sale?
Its not like I celebrate black friday

Baking apple pies while playing football in the backyard, faggot

>Agreed there, I wish Sweden's church wasn't cuck central.
There are millions of people in Sweden
I am sure you can find a somewhat decent church somewhere

Idk. I don't out of principle. I find it disgusting.

Americans aren't even white lmao that's why they're obsessed with Europe. Judeo-Negroid-Hispanic country.

Hunting, camping, the cowboy way.

Sort yourself out Nigel

Attached: JS69400272 (3).jpg (615x439, 54K)

No thanks

> You don't know what culture is.
Maybe not, but I know that one of the youngest nations on earth has accomplished more in it's short life than your nation could have ever dreamt of. Eat shit?

Wouldn't call it a tradition, but it's still nice.
I like you.
Trust me, even our "conservative christians" are ultra cucks. Besides, I live in the north (not heavily populated like the south) so I don't have many alternatives.
Again, not really a tradition. Every first world country on the planet does that, unless "the cowboy way" entails a different method of doing it.

It's true that most Americans don't have a cultural identity.
I was born on a military base and lived all over the country growing up. I don't even have a home state, essential I'm a product of the government. That being said, I actually don't mind not having a culture. It's almost like having a clean slate and when I'm judged I'm not judged on the basis of being a 'celt' or a 'Jew' or black, I'm judged and treated as an individual. I don't need to be a part of a bigger group to feel special

*Essentially

You're not white either.
Being an island bound snaggle toothed inbred is not something we need as an example of the white race so you don't qualify.

Go blow your nose you pussy lmao

Attached: 1525177014189.png (898x904, 971K)

I want to lick her face.

Attached: gib.jpg (778x512, 41K)

Also one of the most populated nations on earth, compared to the 10 million Sweden has today.
Of course you're liable to produce more inventions and so forth.
Not to mention, a lot of the modern contributions were made by non-Americans.

Do you have an opinion on what American ethnicity is?

most Europeans don't understand that "Americans" is a legitimate white ethnicity just like Welsh, Swedish or Polish.

it's only modernist jewish propaganda that has changed that.

america was created as a white ethnostate.

Attached: 1508530847760.jpg (1024x586, 108K)

>being "Nederlands" has nothing to do with ethnicity.
The word you were looking for is "dutch". Funnily enough "Moroccan" is considered a race in the Netherlands.

Why are you even carrying on like your country still exists? Your women fuck on Muslims and you're being over run. You won't even have any white people left in 20 years. Fuck off.
Let's see how much you like ranting about your precious culture once it quite literally does not exist. You're on the way out Swede. Pretending otherwise is delusion.

My fathers side are German and my mothers side are Norwegian. Both sides of my family have lived in Britain for 3 generations - what ethnicity am i? :(

Why would they care about lame medival kingdoms and the inbreds who remain loyal to them.

You fucks cant even do business without English, watching Anerican movies and tv, and listening to American music.

no. only bloodthirsty niggers and desperate mestizos

homesteading
self-reliance
hanging niggers
nuking japan (R/D aside)

My Mom's side is German and Irish and my Fathers is Norseman/Norman - what ethnicity am i? :(

An added note - my family of both sides only had made children with people from Norway and Germany. They are really fucking weird that way.

Yea and my father is pure German and my mothers side is nearly pure Irish, so what ethnicity does that make me?
Amerimutt according to you Brits.
Guess what? You're Euromutts by equal logic.

Attached: 1510450295833.jpg (2200x1700, 1.07M)

I don't know. Ethnicity can be confusing.

SCHEISSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like we're fucking mutts mate. Wanna carve out an ethnostate?

if it ain't hwite it ain't right

The funny thing is is yuros actually had as good of ancestry records as us they would see they are just as big of mutts as us

Attached: 1519683285771.png (500x500, 258K)

It's the opposite of feeling special, really.
Having a sense of belonging and shared history with people who are similar to you.
Same
Extremely difficult to define.
In the midwest, it's northern European, in the east coast it's English and French.
That's sort of the point though, you should be able to take pride in your ancestry without risking the "LARP" stamp.
Perhaps you're right. In that case, they need to restore it.
Struck a nerve?
You can celebrate both sides of the family, and northern European.
lol

Agreed

>hey are made up of many different ethnicities at once
As are Europeans

I know what "Nederlands" is in English. What do you mean "Moroccan" is considered a race? It's an ethnicity just like Turkish.

> Struck a nerve?
And you're still on the way out as your " culture " is annihilated while you do? Nothing. Pussy.
And that's what you are. An entire nation of male pussies.

>Be german/anglo/dutch mutt
>blue eyes, brown hair that turns blonde in sun
Euro comes on pol
Typical Euro on pol: Your not White or European. your pussy ancestors left the homeland
Today on pol: you aren't even white, don't make a separate identity! You are a euro like us!

the cuck is right u know

>Does anyone identify with that?
Yes. And then there are larpers that think it means "white anglo saxon protestant". As if one would ever have to clarify if an anglo saxon is white or not. Fucking retards.

That's not a mutt. All of them people are ethnically related.

But it's extremely rare for somebody to only have one ethnic lineage. To me you 100% white if your lineage from both sides are from North/Western Europe. I have no nigger blood in me even from those DNA testing sites, maybe it was just a glitch because i was told it's biologically impossible to be 100% white as everybody has African ancestors.

Same, my mother's maiden name is german, but then within that side alone I've got english, scottish as well. And norwegian and french on my dad's. The best I can say is "European" which is what white means anyway.

We arguably have better.
I can trace my lineage to the 1200's, 7% dutch and the rest is Swedish/Danish.
And most people have a pretty minimal degree of "muttage"
The netherlands? lol
Oof, you're quite upset.
You're not a mutt, and you should celebrate your heritage.

No doubt many if not the majority of Americans think freedom is freedom from thought, but I don't think we're unique as a nation in this way.

I recently got muh DNA test back. Something strange I noticed is that I'm more racially pure than all the distant cousins I matched to that still live in Europe. I didn't see a single Euopean relative with more than 50% of their DNA coming from one location. A lot of my closer matches that live where I do (Pennsylvania) all have at least 50% of their DNA coming from Southwestern Germany and Switzerland.

This was even more true for my distant cousins in the United Kingdom. I expected them all to be pure like 100% British Isles but no, at most they were 40% with a bunch of other shit mixed in.

What gives?

From my knowledge, everyone on both sides of my family are Northern/North Western European. My Mom's maternal lineage is ethnically German and we all looks pretty Gemran in my family bar my middle sibling who looks part Irish and he gets that from my maternal grandfather who is Anglo-Irish. He had ginger hair when he was younger, and my brother has really pale Irish skin and strawberry blonde hair. My dads side has been here for centuries, since the Norman conquest and probably prior to that if you take into account the Normans mixing into the Anglo-Saxon bloodlines. His side looks very Norse looking so I can only presume that he has Scandinavian blood in there somewhere. As for "everyone having African ancestors" that's bullshit. They peddle lies, the out of Africa theory has been debunked previously.
Northern/North Western European, like me mate. All of those people are ethnically related other than perhaps the French side but that depends on where your French blood is from.

>Defeating large armies with farmers doing guerilla warfare.
>electoral college
>scalping your enemies and selling their hair
>civilian marksmanship program
>thanksgiving

your parents are defected amish lol. There are populations of germans in PA who have been there since before the us revolution.

>It's true that most Americans don't have a cultural identity.

We do.

It's White American culture.

Classical Liberalism. Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Burger.

Attached: 1b9ad1cd9118556fa50de65b1ec139bc.jpg (640x960, 55K)

>see yourself simply as white
This is how actual white people see ourselves though, sure we understand ethnic backround. But we don’t obsess over purity

Because it would sound fucking retarded to go around saying, "I'm a German Swedish American."
Just like it sounds fucking retarded when black people go around saying, " I'm African American."

No, "Nederlands", the adjective, is "Dutch" in English. "The Netherlands" is "Nederland", no "s" at the end. We don't call ourselves anything that resembles the word "Dutch".