Das rite

Das rite

Attached: FFA61ADE-418A-40A5-AEBC-C98E59489F89.jpg (1242x1448, 861K)

SO YOU'RE SAYING THEY'RE DEFECTIVE...

Damaged goods, literally.

So, trauma for having to put up with niggers for 400 years should have been passed down through white americans?

Then all trauma can be

In that case we only hate Muslims because of our genetic trauma of the Arab expansion and Ottoman slave trade

Does that mean they can't pick as much cotton now. Do we get a discount?

there was a study where they apparently found out trauma can actually be passed
but saying you can "feel" trauma from your ancestors 400y ago is dumb af

I still feel it when titus whipped my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandpa Arminius the German.

Pic related

Attached: Slavery.jpg (210x240, 12K)

>genetics have a fundemental effect on behavior
>slavery is the cause of afro degragation
Pick one.

Yes. People can't help but be racist because it's genetic.

so you be sayin
i can do whatever i want and blame it on my ancestors passed trauma experience

bruh deep af

>Trauma is genetic
>intelligence is environmental

So I'm sure the brainlets only tie it to chattel slavery, because like my white guilt class professor said, chattel slavery was special in contrast to all other kinds

Attached: 1403948186401.jpg (500x500, 211K)

Oy vey! I'm getting flashbacks from my great grandfather who was in the holocaust!

Literally genetically inferior.

Attached: cryingnigger2.jpg (599x463, 31K)

Both are genetic. Trauma and personality can be genetically inherited, but not in the way they want it to be.

i still feel the civil war fighting to free the slaves and the revolutionary war of independence. i'm need some major social points our 5.2 million dollars.

Underrated post

and i got some Indian, so trail of tears, thats an additional 2.3 million dollars.

LMAO
Poor traumatized little tyreese

Attached: DasReich.png (500x475, 278K)

My ancestors were traumatized when they saw everyone in their village die from bubonic plague. I demand reparations

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 3.36.24 PM.png (415x587, 211K)

We should ask the asians who brung bubonic plague into europe for reparations

don't forget ww2 7.3 million dollars.
oh shit vietnam 1.7 million dollars.

MS13 of today = Irish "Dead Rabbits" from New York, of the past.

MS13 of today = Irish "Dead Rabbits" from New York,, of the past.

MS13 of today = Irish "Dead Rabbits" from New York, of the past.

oh desert storm 1.2 million dolllars

>yfw you wake up middle in the night and feel ur ancestors ravaged asshole
kek

Attached: 1526458024520.jpg (780x675, 54K)

Do grandkids of raped German girls get compensation?

Attached: hahaha.jpg (150x196, 11K)

Don't buy it.
It's passed down socially.
If your parents are shitty, you will be too.

I thought genes was racist

we've actually done experiments on monkeys which show personality and trauma are passed down genetically, but society takes priority in development.

The only logical thing is to create a victimhood status that you can be identified with on your drivers license.

Grandma got raped? Well, make sure you got it marked down so you can get that store credit in 3 decades.

They are. Only to niggers though

How come their glory from being kangs doesn't?

>be Irish-American
So I can demand gibs from the British government for the potato famine?

Attached: 1455305550543.jpg (430x548, 100K)

This means behaviour and mental states are inherited. So low IQ chimps with tendencies to chimping out is genetically passed down through generations. Race is real, both physically and mentally.

>Being a Viking is passed down through genetics
Wass popping Viking?
Hows your Valhala going?

there is truly no hope for niggers.

yankee is dutch slang for thief

Attached: yankee.jpg (1240x698, 976K)

>mfw Genetic Ancestral Privilege becomes the next meme oppression

Fucking kill me now.

Attached: 4F95800F-DE25-417E-AEC1-3089E450E4D6.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

But a good chunk of American paddys live in Boston, where the rival Red Sox play.

Call me Norse, and i don't know yet if i will go to Valhall but i will do my part to preserve my folk.
There's 56% chance that you are of full european heritage. What are you?

Blow me down with a feather! I was just thinking of this 15 year old British documentary this afternoon. Chapeau!

Where have I heard this before? Pure coincidence I'm sure

Attached: jew_going_all_out.png (939x747, 391K)

/thread

I'm half Haitian, half American.
Not even full European heritage.
Not a fucking cuck though

Attached: WIN_20180516_22_38_19_Pro.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Das rite wyte boi. Now gibs me mah repurashunz and I finna fuk yo bish nah wut im sayin?

Attached: FD8E9DF2-0DA8-4641-B17E-E6809A8A37C3.png (1280x532, 183K)

Basically this. It's not my fault I don't want to be around them, my ancestors were around them and hated it.

/thread
Welcome to clown world, goy.

The fuck is wrong with you slow fuckers?
SJW's have been claiming "Bloodline Trauma" for about 8 months now

Catch the fuck up Jow Forums

Attached: 642.jpg (546x413, 61K)

Hmmm

Attached: 1523220810511.png (673x678, 58K)

>Bloodline trauma
I descend from French slaveowners who were most likely slaughtered during the Haitian revolution
Gibs me reparashunz

I think Sweden is about to snap guys, watch out

What about the instincts of a slave trader?
Are they passed through genes as well?

Attached: kike_slaver_fantasist.png (405x556, 292K)

But you should race mix for sure. Genes are not important.

Like 90% of the population is descendant from serfs, what is the point of this?

That means I've had generations worth of debt slavery from Jews. That must mean it's okay to punch Jews.

t. 1/2048th german mutt

We wuz crusadaz and sheeit

Attached: are2.png (208x500, 117K)

Don’t count on it. Norway is where you have Brevik-tier. Sweden will just hire your wife to have sex with immigrants in their new government social programs

PLLLEASSEEEE MASTA TRUMP PLLLEEAZZZZ

GIB ME DEM REPARITIONS PLLLLZ MASTA

Attached: 1442861570344.jpg (651x525, 53K)

>Fucking kill me now
>anonymous
kys faggot

Why aren't there any white Europeans talking about the trauma they inherited due to some of their ancestors being enslaved by Romans or Arabs?

I do all the time nigga

Black fragility

No it can't, we've known for decades that Lamarck's theory of evolution is incorrect.

>the instincts of a slave trader?
>Are they passed through genes as well?
Goy please

Attached: jew_slave_ships.png (500x379, 82K)

if fucking trauma is able to be passed down, then at least they could acknowledge that maybe their fucking nigger behaviors could have as well and if their nigger behaviors are the reason they were locked down, and that their behaviors havent changed because nigs gonna nig, then who can really blame whites for not liking them

>Lamarck's theory of evolution is incorrect
They try to claim epigenetics, even though no evidence has ever been found of this in anything more than an amoeba. There was a bunch of threads debunking this kikery. They must be archived

Vogue
pure science

Looks huwite. Do something for America and i'll do something for Sweden. It's sad knowing USA used to be well over 90% european less than a century ago

This.

Why the fuck these people still alive?

Attached: 1526527522678.png (462x347, 144K)

We do our ting bro

Attached: SCIENCE.gif (417x701, 373K)

Same with muh 6 million. Reparations when?

>that nose

>you were born a victim
Don't worry, it's not your fault

Goy..

Attached: 2nd gen holocaust.png (644x764, 249K)

>year old fucking article
>1 post by this id
time to post gore

Attached: 9e1524accbb7c29cf975c5708c60625eaa149ccc9f6bf0871c882fea0c8c0f41.jpg (255x255, 19K)

SHUT YOUR UGLY MOUTH, YOU FILTHY GOY!

Attached: oy vey.png (218x210, 33K)

If trauma can be passed down through your genes, then all trauma can be passed.
>trauma can actually be passed down through your genes
>circumcision trauma
If they want to refute it, they'll have to abandon the entire idea of trauma being passed down through genes.
>Shlomo, where's my reparations for the PTSD from the trauma you gave me by cutting off my foreskin?
>OY VEYYYYY

>Why the fuck these people still alive?

you realize, of course, that the whole "Inherited Trauma" is basically translated to: "Everyone has to give jews free money forever"

right?

>the whole "Inherited Trauma" is basically translated to: "Everyone has to give jews free money forever"
Well said, goy!

Attached: parenzo.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Attached: 1422940259864.jpg (1280x960, 94K)

>If only you knew how bad things really were

So the real, non-biased story behind this is obviously epigenetics, which essentially the idea that the same gene might express itself in one of several ways, depending on environmental circumstances, and that gene expression will be passed on to any offspring in the configuration it was in when the genetic material was passed on.

The great thing about this is that niggers are literally starting to admit that they are genetically predisposed to rape, kill, steal, and so on at rates far higher than whites. They, of course, blame this on whites (slavery and colonization). But don;t let their "we wuz kangz" bullshit distract you from the real gem here, which, as I already mentioned, is that they are literally admitting they are genetically predisposed to crime and violence. THEY ADMIT IT. Hammer them on this. Even if they come back with "huwyte peepo made us liek dis", it doesn't matter.

Make sure to hammer the FACT that they are genetically predisposed to crime and violence. If we can force this into mainstream society, it absolutely kills the entire "disproportionate policing" argument, the "unequal justice" argument, etc. Remember, they are admitting it themselves. Use it against them. Beat this argument into them like a hammer pounding into an anvil. Never relent. Let the niggers know they are violent scum who are a ruined race who get exactly what their genetically-inborn behavior has earned them.

Attached: 1457271077602-1.jpg (960x720, 128K)

splain yoself

Attached: 1416130451170-1.jpg (287x400, 83K)

>Tfw i know that feel
I blame all my failures on titus the monster

Attached: 244957490.jpg (500x359, 30K)

>Be nigga
>Sitting on the couch
>"Ow! nigga tf was that"
>"Ouch! Bruh if someone finna there imma whoop yo as nigga "
>"Ahhh! Aight das it nigga im bouta come over there beat yo shit bro!"
>Go behind couch
>Nothing there
>It was some cracka's whip from 200 years ago hitting yo great great great grandpops

Attached: Shieeeeeeet.jpg (501x373, 39K)

Personality has long-since been known to be genetic and people revert to their original genetic personality when under high amounts of stress, like enough stress to make someone cry and go crazy.

Attached: 1454300440932.jpg (800x600, 104K)

What am I looking at here

what happon

Attached: swedens not so bad sometimes.webm (762x414, 1.73M)