Global Warming

So Ive been browsing bullshit like usual and I see a lot of people saying that the right is denying climate change. I myself believe that we are fucking up the earth and that renewable energy is brilliant, but since I come to pol mostly for redpills, is there one to be found here? If so, evidance pls

Attached: skykangs.png (600x400, 439K)

>wants to save the earth
>lets africa/asia overbreed and pollute the planet

Never said I really want to save it... When it comes to policy im more aligned with the Reapers from Mass Effect. Delete EVERYTHING and EVERYONE and let us start over. But I do firmly believe that we are fucking the Earth. And as for the overbreeding, the lowering of their IQ due to inbreeding will make sure they forget how to breathe so we good there.

>I myself believe that we are fucking up the earth and that renewable energy is brilliant

VIDF DETECTED!!!

The big red pill on overpopulation that it is a widely accepted problem, when it's not a problem at all. To have certain level of technology, you need mathing level of production and hence population. Our population is not too big, it is in fact too small. If we had population large enough we would have enough power to simply engineer the climate the way we want or even go off Earth. The technologies necessary for this are within our grasp, our problem is scale.

What are your arguments against it.

Increased co2 is a bad thing because?

Attached: rice.gif (600x440, 99K)

>What are your arguments against it.

the timing.

Attached: 1502109274876.jpg (799x809, 417K)

hmmmm, ok explain

>hmmmm, ok explain

Volcano explosion near a jewish owned geothermal plant....

And here comes your slide thread making subtle references to "Renewable Energy" and climate change, all at once.

What an interesting coincidence.

Nope, was browsing yt and saw a video by StevenCrowder that gives 5 arguments against climate change (was bak in 2k16 i think) . Didnt know about the plant tho

>is there one to be found here?

The red pill is neither the left nor the right care about global warming. The left never provides any kind of real sollution to the problem nor do they invest any resources in preventive or worst case scenario measures. All they do is use it as an excuse to collect money and redistribute wealth. The ultimate goal of left wing climate change rhetoric is to get enough money and support to create a non-government/extra-government organization that has power over all other world' governments under the pretense of managing climate change but in reality it allows them to pick who gets to be the winners and losers in international trade as some countries get penalized for bullshit like 'carbon emissions' while other countries get artificially boosted by not forcing them to pay those same emissions taxes/penalties. This organization will be accountable to no one but themselves and through out the next 100 years they will be able to slowly regulate all their opponents out of business.

What happened in china, and what's happening in other so called third world countries are a good example of this. Countries like the united states find themselves burdened with unreasonable environmental regulations and therefore can no longer afford to have their production bases in first world countries and this is something the right is very much against. The right wants to be able to do their own shit in their own countries but the left wont let them and by manipulating international markets the left has created an extremely rich and powerful economic base for them to position themselves on.

the tldr:

Global warming is not about the environment. Global warming is about who controls international trade/globalism.

oooo I like this one. And it does make a lot of sense to me. Plus, the left is the new world order in progress would make so much fucking sense after all the shit that is habenin

you may have been mind controlled by youtube.

There's a point where more CO2 (or light) has no benefit, plants will thrive (animals won't notice) but the weather has the biggest effect as a small temperature change results in a ton of new energy distribution.

Places will get wilder weather (both hotter and colder as air currents change) and when the gulf stream stops Europe will be under snow and plants will not grow.

Honestly Yt is the most brilliant controlling....Actually fuck that GOOGLE is the most brilliant mind control company ever. And through youtube they control your interests and emotions. I mean I technically was, but look at the thread, it was productive plus Gave a brilliant redpill here.

you remember what Assange said about facebook being the most appalling spying system ever invented?

and dont get me wrong, im not saying global warming isn't 'real' or that climate change isnt 'real'. It most certainly is, but it's irrelevant in the current political climate. It doesnt matter if the climate is changing due to solar activity or due to man made changes or a combination of both because neither the left nor the right have a real solution or plan to deal with any of it.

It's been turned into a big appeal to emotion 'you are with us or you are against us' propaganda topic that serves as a dividing line between left and right. So all the science and facts and figures and all that shit... it's just a big ol distraction to keep people arguing and fighting while the left tries to steal money for themselves and the right is all 'fuck you guys we want ours too'.

Dont recall that, no. But Id argue that Google is the big dog there. It has a lot more data than facebook really and has a fucktone more cash. WHich means that they can easily focus on using that data for shit other than just selling to marketing firms (and yes Facebook still uses it for spying, but google is worse)

Oh no I completely understand. I still believe in climate change but your redpill explains why its such a fuss over it. Even calling it left and right is just a tool to divide humanity. Devided we fall but we are too stubborn to unite anyway.

The climate has always been changing we are currently in an interglacial period and are still warming up. 12,000yrs ago we were in a glacial period. The earth has phases, seasons, if you will.

The hubris of man to think we understand the perfect temperature for this planet. Climate change is real and natural but the only question is how much is man contributing. I believe we contribute a tiny fraction overall

Attached: 1522416630493.png (396x385, 173K)

>Dont recall that, no. But Id argue that Google is the big dog there.

same people own them all.

shareholders, ya know?

Oh ...Yeah I remember, think I saw one. Fucker had a weird nose. SOmething was off about it

Global warming is very real and we are now starting to enter the exponential/ run away phase. Once the Arctic have a ice free we will be fucked.

Green energy is a scam,it just uses hydrocarbons to make energy devices so people can fell good about them selves. Same amount of hydrocarbons used.