Thoughts on Armenia?

Thoughts on Armenia?

Attached: 250px-Flag_of_Armenia.svg.png (250x125, 358)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_peoples_of_Anatolia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bros. Free Western Armenia. Don't forget the Genocide.

That's columbia shithead. Your making us look stupid.

Good place, good people.

Wha?

Self defense is genocide now?

Killing millions of people with a plan i.e. intentionally is genocide, my dear Turkish friend, not self-defence. Learn the difference. You had NO right to kill those people.

Too bad Turkey didnt finish the job

arm*nians are subhuman. everyday I curse the turks for not finishing the job

next time you try to invade our country and genocide us you won't get off that easily greek
we will march into your country and drive your infertile weak race into morea

>genocide us
Learn to use the word genocide correctly. Turks commited genocide to Pontic Greeks, Armenians and Assyrians. We don't forget.

>we will march into your country and drive your infertile weak race into morea
We will see that. You will always find us here again and again.

you invaded our country (Byzantine Empire) We didn't invade your lands i.e. Mongolia

>proof that germans are all turkroaches

and prior greeks invaded native anatolia lands
we have merely brought back the hitite sun back to these lands that were stolen by your ancestors. vengeance of troy was enacted upon the descendants of the those who burned it down

we should have done to them what you did to turks in south-greece and the islands perhaps

Greeks are native peoples of Asia Minor. Learn History. You are not hitite, you are not Trojans, Trojans spoke Greek in Homer's Iliad and worshiped the same Gods us we did.

We didn't commit genocide to them. Learn the difference. You tried to colonize Ancient Greek lands like the islands and south Greece. It was your fault. You came to colonize our lands, those lands were not yours. You lost the war, we freed ourseves, you had to leave. We shouldn't have come here. But we didn't come genocide. if you believe that go to UN and prove it. You killed our people, forced some to change their religion, you took children from their families (Devshirme) like ISIS.

become civilized.

Good people, but how many years are we gonna fly the flag of Armenia when we are in this country now? Minchev vertch aper? I know armenians living in the United States for 30 years and still flying the flag of Armenia, and have never stepped foot inside Armenia and never will. We have to change our ways. Hanging the drosh over our cars, stopping traffic every year for genocide remembrance solves nothing.

CORRECTIONS
you shouldn't have come here. But we didn't commit genocide AS YOU DID. If you beliece we commited genocide, go to UN and prove. But you haven't done that so far, so...

Why not. It's not like Armenia is or ever will be an enemy of a white christian nation or of America. It's not offensive to fly the Armenian flag in america. Like there's no problem with st patricks day.

The UN has no power, veto power needs to be revoked.

Do give up. Don't let the barbarity win. Western Armenia will be free. Genocide didn't kill your predecessors. Your very existance is resistance, because you are someone they didn't manage to kill because they wanted you dead so that Turkey can be homogenous

>"The Turks of Greece left few traces. They disappeared suddenly and finally in the spring of 1821 unmourned and unnoticed by the rest of the world....It was hard to believe then that Greece once contained a large population of Turkish descent, living in small communities all over the country, prosperous farmers, merchants, and officials, whose families had known no other home for hundreds of years...They were killed deliberately, without qualm or scruple, and there was no regrets either then or later."

i never said we were hitite to the contrary we are descendants of seljuk turks
but we have avenged your wrongdoings against the asians, brought down your rotten roman empire down and brought back the hitite sun to these anatolia
picture related; a square in central ankara

Attached: 6687504563_268fc8ab0e_b.jpg (1024x649, 413K)

Armenians make a great fight and countries have recognized the genocide, the crimes against huminity commited against the Armenian people. And Armenia is much weaker than Turkey. So you say that the Armenians achieved something you cannot achieve? The powerful Turkey? Come on. Admit your crimes

don't forget we are native to asia minor so you don't make scence. You commited wrongdoing to Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Kurds (also native and ancient people of asia minor) amongst other. Why don't you make right to those peoples too if you are so right and just?
We didn't invade hitites and didn't devsirme them, we didn't forced them to change religion. Learn history. Please. You have the blood of peoples on your hands.

>Greeks are native peoples of Asia Minor.
WE

We didn't call you to asia minor. Hatites didn't call you to help them. Stop causing problems Turkey. You came forcefully, you cause problems and steal lands. learn History.

They actually are though, are you not aware of the history of the region?

Attached: ArmeniaChick.png (1200x800, 1.39M)

If you don't know history, don't mock people. If you don't know the rights of the indegenous peoples granded by the UN to indigenous peoples, then don't speak. Those things hurt intire nations. We fight for our rights. nothing more

Armenia is christian and i think it should be joined with europe.

we cleansed your invading armeno-lebanese and hellenic kin from anatolia and most of thrace. have a problem with it? go bark slogans at one of your rallies you weakling faggots

Based Hellene

Not based diaspora. You are forgetting your roots, the assimilation process is strong in you. Your children will be regular Americans, they will not know their history, their language, their heritage. You must return to Armenia if you don't want that to happen.

Wtf, yes they are. Asia Minor or Anatolia is the land just to the west from Armenian Highlands, and pretty much everyone was Greek there.

>migrating settler creating a colony are native
next thing you know you're going to tell me """native""" american aren't immigrants

>next thing you know you're going to tell me """native""" american aren't immigrants
So who lived in America before the natives?

I do know of the genocide. There is a day of recognition in the Canadian Armenian schools.

>we cleansed your invading armeno-lebanese and hellenic kin from anatolia and most of thrace.
At least you admit it. You don't feel shame that you killed millions and forced them out of their ancestar homes? Would you like that to happen to your people too?

>have a problem with it?
Yes!

>go bark slogans at one of your rallies you weakling faggots
Yes, and we will fight to free those lands.

Thank you!

we were there for at least 2 thousands years. The ancient Greek cities of Asia Minor are witnesses to that. Of course we are native to those lands. if we were to assume we weren't and Turkey is right to pursue territrial expansion regardless of the history of the region and who was there before, then what stops us of trying to reclaim those lands as Erdogan tries to do in Syria and all over the region?

>the assimilation process is strong in you

I'm a US CITIZEN. When you become a US CITIZEN in this country you must relinquish allegiance to any other country, that's how this country works man. Do not get me wrong, I love Armenians and Armenia, but i'm not going to sugar coat it, these guys who are all for Armenia are the biggest hypocrites ever, pogh en sarcum, so because of that they refuse to go back to Armenia, that's a bullshit excuse, but they use it all the time. I know my language just fine, and I will teach my kids, even though they are half white, but this belief that every Armenian should go back to Armenia is 24KT bullshit my friend, you first do that and I will follow you.

>we were there for at least 2 thousands years. The ancient Greek cities of Asia Minor are witnesses to that. Of course we are native to those lands
yeah no, they were non helenic civilization in anatolia before you
>then what stops us of trying to reclaim those lands
did i say you didn't have the right?
lands belong to those who take them

try not to forget your roots. Don't forget your history. You are of course a US citizen but don't forget were you came from. learn the language. Go for a trip to Armenia. You only have to earn, you have nothing to lose. it's a nice thing to come from such a nation.

>I know my language just fine, and I will teach my kids, even though they are half white, but this belief that every Armenian should go back to Armenia is 24KT bullshit my friend
How many generations are needed for the Armenians to assimilate? What makes you so sure that your descendants will still call themselves Armenian? And what's the use of an Armenian if he dedicates his life for the well being of another country while his homeland suffers?

>you first do that and I will follow you.
I came to Europe for studies, I'll go back after.

>yeah no, they were non helenic civilization in anatolia before you
We are a native people of asia minor, that doesn't change the fact and I didn't say there weren't

"Greeks have been living in what is now Turkey continuously since the middle 2nd millennium BC." Sorry, my bad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Turkey
If we cannot call yourself native, then ok

>lands belong to those who take them
land belongs to those who is theirs. Everyone else is occupying it

>lands belong to those who take them
the turks had the lands, it wasn't enough for them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_peoples_of_Anatolia
we were there since prehistory

In Poland Armenians are well assimilated, pretty much everyone likes them, even though they are very involved in organised crime.
Also they're christian and hate Turks, so that's good.

Don't care/ genocide is bad,mate

Bunch of jews

the fucking TURKROACHES ITT and one in germany no less - wonder how many times he's shill as "muh aryan" with that flag

Attached: 1521564218727.jpg (500x250, 32K)

Is there a more insufferable group of people than Turks? Your people literally invaded Anatolia, and forced Greeks/Armenians to convert to Islam by force and fucking stole their children. Then, when that didn't work you genocided the rest of them

And your surprised that Greeks kicked you out? Your people literally burned down "Infidel Izmir" to rid millennia of Greek civilization once and for all, and you have the audacity to criticize greeks who rightfully kicked you out of their country?

To this day great Ancient Greek works like the Gypsy Girl Mosaic are found on the land that your people squatted upon. Truly never seen a more self-aggrandizing butthurt people.

they're fucking insufferable we need to take them out. erdogan must be stopped

they also enslaved bulgarians for 500 years, hindering us to develop properly

Basically everywhere they touched they fucked up. Completely forgot about the mess they created in the Balkans

They destroyed most of the Armenian heritage as well. There are at least three UNESCO sites in roachland that are Armenian: Akthamar church, Mount Nemrut with an Armenian king's tomb, and the ruins of Ani. The first one is on an island so I suppose they just didn't bother to destroy it along with the other churches. The second one was vandalized (statues got their heads removed). The third was already destroyed by Mongols and earthquakes.
Also there are many castles built in the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia, they are all flying a turkish flag now. Some of the Armenian churches were turned into mosques. And in the Armenian homes in cities like Kars the roaches were settled after their Armenian inhabitants were murdered.
This is the real cultural appropriation, not the bullshit that Western liberals believe it to be when they accuse yet another white person for making a burrito or wearing a Chinese dress.

Attached: Kars.jpg (1024x682, 213K)

I should add that if you go to turkey and get a tour guide to visit sites, they'll never mention the word Armenian when showing any of the Armenian sites. It's all advertised as ancient turkish heritage.

> they'll never mention the word Armenian when showing any of the Armenian sites. It's all advertised as ancient turkish heritage.
Of fucking course. Disgusting.

Turkey's judgement is long coming. Sit back and watch as King Roach destroys his nation

Armos are actually pretty bro tier if they like you. They treat people they like like family.

if i ever visit turkey i'll find a greek to show me around

KARA BOGA MY BROTHER
KILL THE ARYANOIDS

Attached: 1518472490951.jpg (997x700, 291K)

I like Armenia.

>KARA BOGA
This is by far the dumbest meme. Really shows how inbred the average turk is. I hope you get the niggers that you want so badly. Trust me, your opinion will change quick

Can some Armenian or Balkans bros redpill be on the jews and the young turks regime?

I think the jewish interference in the genocide is a meme pushed by the turks to put the blame on someone else.

either one works for me

I think so too. Turks did it because their empire was falling and they needed to move on, so they turned to nationalism. This resulted in genocide, as they couldn't build the Great Turkey with all those non-Turks reminding them of who they really were.

Well at the same time, the Balfour declaration was proclaimed and the Rothschilds and the leading British Jews had maneuvered the British Empire to take over Palestine on their behalf. Obviously jews had their eyes fixed on the Middle East at that time. Hence if any of the regional populations could better inform me, I could contextualize that period of time.

The Young Turk movement originated in Salonika (now Greece) in the 1870's. Salonika at the time was known as the most Jewish city in Europe. The founder of the Young Turks was a Jew by the name of Emanuel Carasso, He was also a Freemason, He was in charge of Salonika's Masonic Lodge.

In 1908, the Young Turks deposed the sultan, stripping him of all powers of governance. In 1912, the Ottoman Empire lost what was left of their Balkan territories (where the Young Turks were from).

Fun fact: in 1913 the Young Turk newspaper in Constantinople was edited by none other than Vladamir Jabotinsky a rabid Zionist (and terrorist) who would go on to mentor Menachem Begin.

>its all true
Holy fuck

Well I have yet to read any convincing and trustworthy story about the role of jews in the genocide of Christians in the ottoman empire.
But even if that was true, even if pashas were pure blooded jews, I don't see how it changes much. The turks are still to blame for what happened, for they eagerly followed the orders. Three men couldn't kill 2.5 million people. And the pashas being jews is not going to give Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians any real legal right to claim anything from Israel.
It's done, the people are dead, the heritage is destroyed. Least turkey can do now is give us back our lands and pay reparations. And they have to do it even if the pashas were Australian abos.

They had a revolution recently. Hopefully they wont fall prey to Soros.

Attached: 31870609_165521500949105_1085262627094921216_n.jpg (960x638, 64K)

Best the pants off those kikes and the Muslims niggers in Azerbaijan. God bless Armenia!

being so butthurt makes you look so pathetic. just get over it.