Hmm... wonder what that is

hmm... wonder what that is...

Attached: 1519077557789.gif (240x160, 175K)

Looks strikingly similar to the cumshot I busted inside your moms pussy last night.

Aliens

A small plane. Missiles don't fly parallel to the ground at that side. At that size you're looking at ICBMs, which cannot fly at that angle due to their launching mechanisms. You can even see the aircraft's tail fin in some frames.

Fake and gay

>Could it be [[[them]]]?

Attached: h3h3.jpg (501x504, 63K)

I thought it was supposed to be an airliner?

this one is real

Attached: Pentagon - explosion.gif (337x262, 182K)

Looks like an airplane to me.
No cruise missile is over 100 feet long retard.

You're far too stupid to post here

israel withdrawing a couple trillion of US tax payers money

thought you knew

Attached: b.jpg (872x960, 185K)

how does that look any different from my gif? It looks like a fucking missile coming in perfectly level with the ground at no more than 10-15 feet high

a plane can't do that no fucking way

No airliner is going to be 100 feet long, theyre alot bigger.

Airliners come in various sizes. Not everything's a 747.

The width of the sides of the Pentagon are a simple google search away. Don't be a retarded dog fucker, this isn't even difficult.

Just for laughs though, why don't you tell us how long you estimate the object is.

>everything released on the internet is real
fucking retard, you really need to take your lithium

Maybe spanish is your first language or something, but if you reread what I said, the implication was that the object was much larger than 100 feet long, thus ruling out any sort of missile.

Surely physics makes this impossible. How could an airliner fly that low? This isn't possible. Surely it would have come in at a 45% angle nosedive or something..but this, this is ridiculous

It's a volcano.

The plane they said that hit the pentagon was a 757, much larger than anything on these videos. The craft on the building looks alot smaller.

Im just implying theyre lying about what it actually was, it obviously wasnt a large airliner.

Meant to tag you

>757s can fly 0.92 millimeters of the ground
Oh..ok

Drone?

cruise missiles have a tail fin, and approach low

>anything released by the kikes is real
you need to get in the oven

Too long to be a missile.

weird how i never implied everything released by the fbi was real

Why not just show us the REAL footage instead of some grainy trash

A missile of that size would have evaporated the whole block, the explosion fits with an airplane.

there was no helicopter/plane flying over the pentagon at that time to film this, and it's a simulation.

A long time ago I kept a copy of this video showing a superimposed plane going into the pentagon, lost the drive that it was on and I have yet to have seen that version again.

then why did you make this post you retard leaf

Cruise missiles can fly low.

Absolutely wrong

The Pentagon is a military building, it's built like a fort.

Are you saying that planes can't land?

looks a lot like some stock footage of the pentagon with some flying exploding thing edited onto it.

Attached: 1326545870307.jpg (126x126, 5K)

It didn't fly that low retard. It hit the parking lot and then flaming wreckage bounced into the E Ring. Explosion went through it and into the D Ring.

Worked in the Pentagon, it's big place. Going through a ring, the space in between and into the next ring? Yeah that was something fucking big. Some shitty little missile isn't doing that. It was a big fucking plane full of fuel that had just taken off from Reagan and did a quick U turn not far from D.C.

You are a cocksucking faggot that needs to get off the penis. It's fucking with your brain chemistry. Stop that shit user.

Attached: 1336556286590.jpg (640x556, 49K)

Modified anti-ship cruise missile?

no a missile of that size would have penetrated before detonation, like that did. And, also no, a MOAB would evaporate a whole block and a moab is has much more girth on it than that babby did.
>it hit the parking lot and then flaming wreckage bounced
Where do you get this shit? I'd sooner believe that it was an errant soccer ball
>You are a cocksucking faggot that needs to get off the penis. It's fucking with your brain chemistry. Stop that shit user.
Compelling argument

My wife's son's boyfriend's dad worked at the Pentagon, and I can assure you, it was a plane.

>
>Drone?
Fits the timeline

Attached: Comb17052018051757.jpg (540x1359, 103K)

HEY EVERYONE!

This guy worked at the Pentagon and says it was a plane! CASE CLOSED!

From being there and looking at the fucking wreckage, the melted cars, the FUCKING GIANT HOLE. The plane came in too low. The fucking Mussies couldn't keep it on target because the building is only 5 stories high. They fucking missed...

Like how they shoot guns. They point it a particular direction and pray to Allah that they actually hit something. No aiming. No gun maintenance. No skill. Just prayer and repetition.

If it had hit the building head on, it would have gone through to the courtyard and hit the sausage stand.

Attached: 1340963982591.jpg (599x479, 36K)

Granit missile stolen from Russian Kursk sub sunk by (((???)))