>be racist IRL
>get kicked out of restaurant
>forget to take your panini
>congressman complains to state bar association about you
>get kicked out of your rental office
>hide behind an umbrella

haha what a tool
>

Attached: DE129E05-32EB-41CD-A5F4-1BC1A75D4F82.jpg (750x824, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/867825736857636865?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://forward.com/fast-forward/401320/pro-trump-jewish-lawyer-caught-ranting-spanish-new-york-deli/&tfw_site=jdforward
twitter.com/NBCNewYork/status/997214014378856450
nypost.com/2018/05/17/racist-lawyer-runs-scared-from-cameras-outside-home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's weird is that he has local ads where he proclaims that he can accommodate Spanish speaking clients. Dude must be off his meds or something. Either that or he's one of the greatest performance artists of all time.

suprized you have not mentioned he is a jew

>haha what a tool
But I thought he was ourkike.

He is a kike and a trump supporter btw

this whole fucking thing is fake.

He is, OP is a faggot

Controlled opposition. It's like the Jew sports owner who was racist, Sterling. Gets paid after apologizing, free marketing.

Trump is Pro Israel

of course he is. he's trying to paint a picture of your "average Trump supporter" its common kikery.

95% of this board is pro-Israel. Jow Forums is a Jewish board. What difference, at this point, does it make?

>he's trying to paint a picture of your "average Trump supporter"
So are you.

He's awesome. I'd hire him in a heartbeat.

they probably spit in his food once and was waiting for a chance for revenge. hahahaha

Jow Forums =/= /ptg/

twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/867825736857636865?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://forward.com/fast-forward/401320/pro-trump-jewish-lawyer-caught-ranting-spanish-new-york-deli/&tfw_site=jdforward

And I remember some yesterday telling me he didnt ruin his career in 55 seconds cuse he' a lawyer Jew in Jew York....lol

Nothing he said was racist though.

he broke the law what would do you expect

>losing rental office and having your business hampered because of wrongthink
Par the course for liberalism.

Why does other people being evil make him a tool, user?

Shut the fuck up, shill. Nobody here unironically supports Israel for obvious reasons.
We accept Trump as the better of the two available options, this was made clear from the very beginning of his campaign.
Commit suicide this weekend.

We're no better than Britain now. The urge to move to another country grows each day.

He had a bad day and hearing taco pushed him over the edge.

What do we do with the angry Incel problem?

Or that two of the three writers of the article are jewesses.

Kek

No one is asking how you can get kicked out of a place for free speech
Jow Forums is 99% shillbots talking to each other

0/10 not even trying

"the law"

bitching about hearing a bunch of 3rd world shitheads

>Believe an army of Jews own most businesses and governments for the purpose of actual white genocide.
>Expects to be able to rant about it in public and is shocked when this has negative consequences.

Attached: 1436315711124.jpg (1952x3264, 1012K)

>No one is asking how you can get kicked out of a place for free speech
There's no law saying you have to rent to racists. The government can't punish him for speaking his mind, however, everyone else can, they can refuse to serve him, refuse to sell to him, refuse to rent spaces to him, refuse to work with him etc.

As long as it's about his speech/opinions and not his innate characteristics it's all fair game.

Did you watch the video? He was sperging out and was borderline aggressive. Restaurants can and do kick troublemakers out all the time

Story by (((Elizabeth Rosner)))

Jews never turn on one of their own. Its all staged and Drama for some endgoal against humanity.

This isn't a one-off thing for this guy, other videos have surfaced of him being an asshole to strangers in public.

It's funny watching him crumble.

twitter.com/NBCNewYork/status/997214014378856450

he's a jew, take a fucking guess why he's psychotic.

>nypost.com/2018/05/17/racist-lawyer-runs-scared-from-cameras-outside-home/
>gets stalked in the streets
>removed from office space of work

Controversial opinions are no longer allowed in america, too many people who aren't at heart american live here. It's pretty sad honestly, everyone justifies this behavior of the left which in any other situation wouldn't be condoned. But, "he said mean word, he should have no said mean words", the left is allowed to mob attack people for thought crimes.

>No one is asking how you can get kicked out of a place for free speech
If you're being a disruptive, abusive asshole a business has every right to kick you out.

why the fuck do you save images like that on your computer

He has every right to be a cunt. Everyone else has every right to shit on him for it.

That lawyer is jewish though.

Attached: 1516842910618.png (845x814, 212K)

Jews are well-known for their self loathing.

>renting
Anyone who does deserves what they get.

Nice bait T_D fucktard

Fuck you for putting this narrative out there. This is a conspiracy theory board and all those conspiracy theories eventually lead back to zionist kikes being the root of all evil today.

Shalom and fuck off

>complaining about foreigners in your country not speaking the de facto official language is "being a cunt"
Fuck off Juan

He is a jew though.

It was a jew that ranted, faggot

Reread what I said, the left is literally the only ones allowed to do this once a thought crime is perpetrated. Why are you fine with people actively intimidating others suppressing speech/opinion?

You dislike someone, you avoid them, you do not have the right to stalk someone you dislike harassing them, even if they did a wrong beforehand. Then how long is he to be exiled from work and society?

This is a real , supremacist jew (his parents would be proud of his views) and the fake jew talking heads in the media are doing everything they can to distance themselves for him and the truth about the vile cult they call a religion

If he were hiding behind the umbrella it would be covering the identifiable features of his body.

Guy is prob pretty cool

>95% of this board is pro-Israel. Jow Forums is a Jewish board.
Way off. So off that this has to be bait or you haven't spent much time here.

>Then how long is he to be exiled from work and society?
When he stops being a cunt to strangers.

(((Author's Name)))

It's fine to be against illegal immigration and shitskin immigration in general, but the second you start calling a sniveling jewish supremacist a cool guy, your opinion means nothing to me

Alright, he wasn't a cunt in the video I linked. He was a cunt the day before and not there.

You seem to not understand a nation with free speech and still conducts itself as a civil nation.

lol I got kicked out of a bar recently for being anti semetic and starting a fight that I won.

Fighting words aren't real, (((hate speech))) doesn't justify criminality, freedom of speech means someone gets to say what they want and this doesn't justify any of your follow up criminality.

If you think mob justice should exile people through various ways to punish wrong think, you aren't truly american, you likely aren't white. You're the equivalent of a peanut brain emotion driven nigger who should go to africa.

It’s an office, nobody buys those except billion dollar corporations.

:) fuck with us and we'll fuck right back.

This and he was most likely strung out on coke

>I PAY FOR THESE WORKER'S WELFARE

i think you’re the one who hasn’t been here long enough

Jow Forums in a fight and won yeah right...stay in your mother basement

get out leaf no one like you here

>HES A PLANT. He ruined his own life to make non-whites think we're racist which proudly are.

Attached: 1523087406060.jpg (1186x860, 62K)

Goddamnit conservatives, its time to start being as intolerant as the leftists claim you are.
Start throwing their commie asses out of everything, ban them, humiliate them.
Stop being fucking tolerant.

MUH TRUMP TOOK DOWN ANOTHHER ONE OF MUH (((THEM!!)) 64D UNDERWATER BACKGAMMON KEK SHADILAYS!!

This.

Attached: Jewish fellow.jpg (273x236, 18K)

nowhere to run at this point

couldn't have happened to a nicer jew
jews aren't neurotic >:(

Attached: wtgk.png (600x737, 334K)

Persecuted for his opinions. It's like the 1300s all over again.

Isnt that just the free market?

>Own a office space
>Some autist cant act like an adult in public
>He brings a fuckload of negative attention to your office and has a history of being a dickhead

Any property manager who kept him on probably doesnt know much about the art if the deal.

Except the don't virtue signal and REEEEE out like MAGA FAGGAS in public. They do it in college then grow up and act normal.

Imagine thinking that sperging out in a private establishment is "Free Speech." Go read some books.

I'm so sick of this shit. Race war NOW

Jews can't have opinions you tard

>jews aren't neurotic >:(
are you fucking retarded?

Please do tell.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

unironically yes

Attached: aa.jpg (680x546, 28K)

Alongside your ally - The Racist Jew Lawyer?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

So it should be illegal for employers to fire people if they are publicly outed as huge jerks and will cost them business if they remain employed with them?

If you think about ripple effects, yes. This is giving mob rule to what quantifies a jerk and so on. Companies do not share the beliefs of employees, they just work there the bullshit of saying the company supports x y z is absurd. This is opinion stifling via exile thanks to spineless corporations.

>"lawyer"
>wears a beanie
>written by shlomoshekestein himself

thathappened

H A T E H A T

Attached: xkcd pretentious.png (565x576, 52K)

Because if he harasses people he despises, can't everyone do the same to him?

>cannot into an eye for an eye expression
>cannot comprehend a civil society even when someone formerly behaves uncivil

The guy wasn't even entirely wrong, why are you in America if you can't function without having your hand held at Spanish only places.

>narrative
>conspiracy theory
MI6 and Yanks please, goyim. Your operations are nothing compared to the Tzahal.

Look at how much more Jewish everything got overnight. New Jews enriching Israel from all over the world, and you said open borders were bad for Israel.

Let me tell you, the nation is strengthened through its converts. Please come visit Israel someday, the weather is great in Tel Aviv!

Nigger kike faggot, you're the very faggot agitator that creates this kind of environment and yet asks for acceptance. How you say this is alright but other peoples vapid and or relevant opinions don't apply and only yours deserves harboring and acceptance is beyond me. You fucking uncle cuck nigger faggot, GTFO

Attached: 196E21C2-EEAD-49AA-ABED-CFEECA595775.jpg (550x564, 63K)

Sure Paco, telling mexi-niggers like yourself off for not understanding English because taco is all you speak is really being a cunt. Unlike going to someone's country and expecting people to understand you. Fuck you niggers were better off getting your organs sacrificed to the devil by the Aztecs, fuck!

Attached: 9D47B8BF-F975-4BC5-BBFC-52B83F57E305.jpg (826x1024, 83K)

Karma, thy name has a new face...

New Jews lol, yeah it really does seem that way. Can't wait until rfid chips come out and become madatory to live so that I know Armageddon is around the corner and we can get ready for Christ and his angels to slay all you little devils and chain your king of flies Satan to the bedrock of hell for 1000 years

>talking is "borderline aggressive"
Stop fainting at the first sign of provocation

>another couintry
ahahahaha which one faggot? I'll wait.

This Jew had the guts to do something all the whiners here complain about

He doesn't want illegals here and said something
WTF have you all done about the invasion?

Attached: Taco Bell Dog.jpg (300x387, 25K)

>yid doesn't get away with racism
he must not be on good terms with his tribe

nu-pol hasn't totally taken over yet

This must be dealt with

Attached: image-208255-galleryV9-itfy.jpg (850x660, 106K)

Shut up already you fucking scumkike

>Hard core Trump supporter gets his shit slapped when he espouses his Trump, aka racist views in public.
>Jow Forums's only damage control is to point out he's a Jew.
Sublime.

Why is everything a conspiracy to you faggots.

Reminder: if you want to stop the left mob rule exiling dissident opinions. You need to be financially independent, support openly right wing businesses and act in an accelerationist manner.