How does this image and the associated statistic make you feel?

How does this image and the associated statistic make you feel?

Attached: Homeless.jpg (814x960, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hms.harvard.edu/news/one-third-us-homeless-are-obese-5-16-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel nothing and I’m a woman lol

Where is the equality

Genuinely depressed.

powerful

There is a reason that for most of human history women belong to their fathers until married off to another man who then took responsibility for her. Women are usually incompetent.

we've got to get those numbers up. this means women are only making a quarter of begging proceeds, further entrenching the patriarchal appropriation of wealth

75% of homeless people are men

one of those three guys probably owns a house occupied by a woman who should be homeless

We need more gender equality in homelessness. Women should give their homes to men.

The first time ever

Doesn't that mean 3/4 are men?
Women are three times less likely to be homeless?

I was hanging around the city at night once and a homeless lady came up to me and asked for a light. Didn't realise she was homeless at first because she was fairly clean and well dressed, then I noticed her disgusting fucked up bare feet and by that point I was in too deep to escape. We kinda just sat around and she went on schizophrenic rambles about the end of the world to me then fell asleep.

Homeless people are genuinely crazy a lot of the time. Untreated mental illness. Being homeless as a woman means you have to be SUPER fucked up compared to a man, since as long as you're not obese (which you probably won't be as a starving beggar) a man will probably be happy to house you.

Naturally, it's a lot easier for a woman to find a home than a man.

the homeless in fact have an obesity problem

Did you fuck her?

So do Muslims during Ramadan because they binge during the night to survive the days. In the West a lot of them actually gain weight despite fasting

>1 in 4 homeless people are women
Types of people in the world:
Man
Woman
Male child
Female child
>Checks out
Statisticians and Gender studies mooks BTFO

So women are actually suffer LESS from homelessness than men do.
Not surprised, men are considered disposable, much more resources are redistributed to women than men.

Attached: Market_Value.png (1240x3344, 3.81M)

More bitches should be homeless.
Equality and such.

Post feet.

Post your sharpie with a pooper in the ass or GTFO

Go suck on your own toes

You first manlet

Or less men, so we have less fucked-up cities?
I don't WANT anyone to be homeless, I want them to be healthy, hard-working citizens.
But this means no government safety-net that gets abused, only private charity for big accidents and people must be smart about their life choices.

we need a tax-payer funded, MSM supported, retired people touting, parent-child inculcating, mass culture movement to get more women into homeless societal positions pronto so that we can finally have the gender equality we all so desire and earnestly dream about.

That's normal. Women only pretend to care in public.

>Take your meds goy and get to work goy, your replacement's mother needs food on her plate

fucking retarded religion

Don't care.

Never seen a fat homeless person here. Fat poor people, sure, but all the homeless (besides the abbos) are skinny as twigs.

She offered but it seemed like a bad idea since I have no doubt she probably fucked a LOT of people to survive. She was moderately pretty and leveraged that as a means of survival, no doubt.

Considering this chick was far gone enough to be blinking her eyes at separate intervals and talking about apocalyptic scenarios and eating people, I think she coulda done with some medical care or a family to look after her.

Woah, one in four is a woman???? That's concerning! The 75% male homeless population must be worthless compared to the 25% that are women!!!

You know the rules

hms.harvard.edu/news/one-third-us-homeless-are-obese-5-16-12

The study is of course of ameriwobbles who are a particular case but i dont see why the same trends wouldnt occur elsewhere

men are far too overrepresented in homelessness. One could say that this is unfair to women

we need more women to lose their jobs to ensure they have the same chance to experience homelessness as men.

Attached: 1526585247096.png (834x463, 535K)

Horny

it makes me angry and upset

angry that we live in such a misogynistic society that would let even a single women be homeless

upset that there's nothing being done about the majority of homeless people being women. how can we let women, wives, mother, sister sbe homeless in this day and age? we have enough resources where not even a single woman should be homeless.

it's just heartbreaking

>I feel nothing and I’m a woman

That makes sense

Close the homelessnes gap
Evict roasties and redistribute single mother houses to homeless NEETs

Post feet or any of that nice new stuff your husband paid for.

Wha wha the female narrative. Save the women. Blah. I’ve known homeless women who became homeless on their own accord. If they wanted out, then put in the work.

I’m single you fuckface. I also work for my money so shove off.

At least post neck with hair so we know you're a liar

Kek, you seem like a strong independent womyn.

that there should be more homeless women? equality and all that shit? So we have to take homes away from women!

We need more equality. Let's toss more women out on their whore asses.

Mmhmmm let me get on that

Thats is right, but it is more important to be concerned with the 1/4th by sheer dint of them being roasties than it is to care about the 3/4th that have evil penises.

Women are so insanely narcissistic that there are "feminist views on Islam" and it is seen as positive or good. They are insane.

K-k-keep me posted

Attached: image.png (747x686, 44K)

mad at the grammar, mostly
should be "1 IN 4 HOMELESS PEOPLE IS A WOMAN"

>i feel nothing
>i'm a woman
only one of these statements are necessary

There needs to be more homeless women for equality.

>how does this make you feel
That 3 in 4 are men and for some reason that’s less important?

>1... are
Wow, they don't even understand that the subject of a verb must match its number.

It should be 3 in 4 homeless are people.

that the world needs a lot more equality

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

>people
does this really need to be exclaimed
like the graph pretty much gives away that they aren't talking about dogs or ayys

>She offered but it seemed like a bad idea since I have no doubt she probably fucked a LOT of people to survive.
Then jerk off on her tits. jeez! you incel faggot.

Attached: whut.png (409x325, 164K)

Yeah but if you say it that way the ever caring tolerant left say they deserve it, especially when they are white.

>hey guys im a gurl
>guaranteed replies
this board

Attached: 1524417402409.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

>so 3 in 4 homeless are men
>thats not the issue
>muh woymn
hmmm

Attached: 1516409172268.jpg (900x600, 276K)

vagana
milk truck

at least three of those women should be homeless. This statistic is sexist.

Typical gynocentric bullshit that perpetuates toxic feminism.

Attached: 12a4235d2e18afe7d6fe622a1b284ec48fd3063ed3c4dbd6cca79a37094d076f.gif (357x200, 1.15M)

REEEEEE, MORE WOMEN SHOULD BE HOMELESS WHY IS THERE NO EQUALITY????
REEEEE, WE NEED TO START REQUIRING MORE WOMEN TO LOSE THEIR JOB

Incels need to lower their standards

Woah buddy, you're just assuming their genders. It could be 3/4 otherkins.

I recall a homeless shelter in Rotterdam for young adults, had about 20 males and 5 females. Somehow males are kicked out more often.

GASP
1 in 4!
That's so high. Something must be done!

3 in 4 homeless are men. thats pretty bad.

3/4 homeless people are men

I infer you make 3x more as a prostitute if you're female.

Poor guys :(

the best part is how the male deaths are represented as easily missed gray figures, while the female gets a dominant primary color. I don't think they even realize how artistic their creation is.

Had they gone with pink & blue everyone would be in outrage over picking the smaller number. Now that they made them Green & Grey everyone is just confused at why they would pick the smaller number.

>1 in 4 homeless are women
>out of 72 genders

trumpets will defend this

10x more, easily.

Nothing. Only frustrated virgin incels rage at the fact women have it easier in life.

angery

I am a good looking guy and this punk-rock hoe at school approached me out of nowhere as I was walking to my car and invited me to her place to 'chill' during spring break. I was down for it but I remembered her telling me during our conversation that she used to be homeless and traveled across Canada on empty train wagons, no doubt took AIDS-ridden hobo dick. I think I dodged a bullet there.

That, yet again, women have it easier.

Disgusting whore
Feet now

I like homeless women in the UK . Every time I visit the UK it affords a opportunity to take advantage of them . I bring my bottle of 180 20 mg oxycodone with me . With these pills I get all kind of desperate women to blow me fuck me while on vacation . Since I have money I can also get more pussy for trade for food or shelter from these same homeless women . Many are young and dumb especially in the UK . I leave for vacation in one week , pussy -o -rama is here again !

Attached: download (2).png (256x197, 7K)

>open your pant
>hi bby u lik kiss in mouth?
>show bob vegane
>bitch lasagna

Wow, you fuck ugly 2/10 women. What a chad.

Why aren't all homeless people women?

Attached: wtf is going on here.gif (238x178, 1.61M)

>brainlets didn't get this

Apathetic. With the # of betas around today and the fact that all women are born with a pussy pass that will pretty much buy anything, I see absolutely zero fucking reason for any woman to ever be homeless.

Men should receive 100% of the homeless funding from now on.

Attached: 90si90id90iwes.jpg (900x900, 40K)

That's not equal representation

>4 in 4 homeless people deserve gulag

EQUALITY NOW.

whats the source of this?

some british newspaper?

they're all coal burning drug addicts

no woman goes insane and just ends up on the street unless she seriously fucked up her life

This shall not stand, what do we have to do to get female represenation among homeless people up to 50%?

Extremely depressed that such a large number of women are homeless. You can't prove that the other 3/4 people are men because gender is non-binary. They could be all sorts of other infinitesimally unique genders along the spectrum of genders.

Women will totally let a dude fuck them in trade for room & board. Ever hear of survival sex?

gas all women