So if you're proud of your race and the things that they've done shouldn't you also be ashamed of the bad things your...

So if you're proud of your race and the things that they've done shouldn't you also be ashamed of the bad things your race has done?

Attached: wpww-vinyl.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Maybe

Shill

Sure, if you’re using the word pride in that sense, and in the case of Europeans, the good outweighs the bad astronomically

Because the bad is nothing unique to Europeans, but much of the good certainly is.

I'm a Jew, so we've never done anything bad

Sure. Relatively, we've been saints. Every race on this planet has enslaved other people, we were the first to abolish it.

This.

Attached: immigration.png (577x557, 291K)

you've got a valid point right there, let me fight a war for you

I'm not proud of my race though. I just happened to be born white. I'm humble.

Of course, but it is nothing compared to the shit others are doing now.

Thanks goyim, we'll reward you with good Hollywood movies

>pride of concept means application of concept in every regard
if someone is afraid of a thing, should you share their fear?

For me it’s not purely about the “I’m proud to be a white person” in a detached objective sense, because of course I didn’t choose that. But I am proud to be my father’s son. And I extend that to my family and my extended family. Other Europeans are part of that family and stories and legacies that shaped me to be the person I am today. And I am happy and proud to continue that story.

>So if you're proud of your race and the things that they've done shouldn't you also be ashamed of the bad things your race has done?
And what has the White race done?

not much

Attached: POLSTRUEFACE.jpg (1262x1295, 297K)

>not much
Then why are all the non-Whites flooding into our countries?

Whats something the white race has done bad?

Sure, I agree.

Im brown

Niggers should be ashamed as hell.

Whites never do anything wrong.

He said using the White man's electricity and computer.

>He said using the White man's electricity and computer.
And language and country.

>being proud of the fact that we are tax chattel to Jews and that our money goes to social programs that keep niggers well fed and housed so they can commit crime

w-will the rock be in it again and say oy vey?!
l-like like the jewmanji moive? :))

>>being proud of the fact that we are tax chattel to Jews and that our money goes to social programs that keep niggers well fed and housed so they can commit crime
I never said we were perfect. We're just better.

And when the White race finds its strength again the world will tremble before us.

>implying us Jews didn't invent all that and let poor whitey take credit

> bad things....
Yup, for instance, not full on genocide of aboriginals and fighting against Hitler.