Let's discuss this

let's discuss this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 6.47.36 PM.png (1436x838, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUWq_aBiE_s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: this is amercica meme obama.jpg (909x636, 125K)

I don't really understand it, is he criticizing the whole toxic part of black/rapper culture?

puts a shame to "hip-hop"

How about we stop giving this filthy nigger free PR by bringing him up?

That's what I posted for. Not sure, all I found is it shows how we use entertainment as a distraction from violence

That is one ugly nigger.
Rap sucks and is pushed by the jew owned entertainment industry.

>hustle hustle
>gunz
>black man money
>dis america

Attached: 1523995416807.png (645x729, 105K)

Its a black man doing a silly dance to unbearable music and people are calling it art

People act like nobody has made a music video before, let alone a shitty one by a nigger

to civicucks yes, to everyone else it's obviously an anti-white cryfest

2 l8 m8

Attached: TV.jpg (640x941, 58K)

it's an alright song musically, got them trap beats with a twist

he's pointing out gun violence in america, it's true niggers shoot each other, also white incels like ER and Dylan Roof

why do you aussies always push this abo bs?

N

Nah

So much this.
I can't udnerstand all the fuzz about it. Its just another nigger rap song.

lack of diversity.

igger

>black people are funn-

THIS IS A MUSIC VIDEO

>Elliot Roger
>White
I suppose Obama is white, too?

Guys, please don't meme this song. It carries important message.

It's not hard to understand at all. The message is that people focus too much of entertainment and pop culture and not what's actually going on in the world.

the message doesn't matter at all, whatever it is

what matters is the sub liminal message being sent, ie, repeating over and over "This is america" while depicting a group of black people shucking and jiving

the re definition of america is the jewish wet dream

Bad Poland! 0/10 on your sarcasm

lets fuckin not.

Too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUWq_aBiE_s

I can't believe you've done this.

Agreed.
I think it's brave and woke AF for Childish Gambino to point the finger @ the black man for his tendency for violence.

It should have been about blacks keeping the drug trade going and how they commit the majority of crime against their own race.

This faggot too.
>"SHIIIEEEEEET, ALL DEEZ WHITE BOIS GON SHOOT UP DA SKOOL I NEVER ATTEND 3 OUT OF 5 DAYS!"
Maybe nogs are just so dumb and unperceptive and oblivious that they sincerely believe anyone who isn't at least light-shit brown is """white""".

Attached: muttboi.png (627x480, 299K)

>nigger gyrates his dad-bod toward a camera while mumbling so that neoliberal "news" blogs can spoonfeed braindead normalfags their most recent pre-packaged establishment "radical wokeness"
there's nothing to discuss

Let's not discuss this and give him free promotion. You're not getting a cut from the next Star Wars movie so you shouldn't give a fuck about him or this gay ass video which is little more than a marketing scheme.

>the re definition of america is the jewish wet dream
But why?! What's their motivation?! How do they keep getting away with it?!

Attached: 1526288657887.jpg (500x709, 94K)

no
sage