White Ethnostate

It's time to start building/expanding infrastructure and governance in 90%+ white states and overwhelming these states as a collective to affect and influence policy as fast as possible, it's probably the last ounce of hope left for whites, that probably goes for both US and Europeans.

Is Montana and Idaho the last bastion of hope left for the white race?

Attached: image.jpg (300x416, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
youtu.be/yEzWchoz2yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is Montana and Idaho the last bastion of hope left for the white race?
northwestfront.org/

Mormons are going to fuck up Idaho. They've become obsessed with importing dark skinned converts from all over the world. Right now they're mostly in Utah but Mormons have been expanding into much of southern Idaho. Their third world pets will follow.

Attached: 1451616327566.jpg (455x351, 48K)

North Dakota.
90% white American.

The only state with an inclining birth rate.

The Midwest will be the ethno-state. Great lakes, white except Chicago and Detroit (can be cleansed), and most importantly I live here so I can stay comfy while the rest of you come to me and do all the work

The entire country would benefit from this without the ethnostate burden. This has been the problem for the majority of the century. We're building tall when the nation was developed by building wide.
>for fuck's sake look at the Civ V perk

Montana is rapidly being filled with shitskins and liberal state evacuees.

How do you guys feel about 3rd generation Mexican Americans(grandpa was legal) that own businesses and property? And just wanna MAGA. And are lightskinned like Cruz?

Attached: download.jpg (959x502, 62K)

South carolina is one of the only states with a growing huwhite percentage and above replacement rate births... Just something to keep in mind

Why wouldn't Mormons focus on the millions of white Americans who are leaving Catholicism and Protestant religions in masses? Seems like a missed opportunity.
If the Jordan Peterson crowd has anything to show you, it's that the American and Canadian public are craving religion.

Attached: 1502446883597.gif (512x807, 469K)

This. And it doesn't help when fucktards like OP keep mentioning Montana. People that are serious about getting away from commies and niggers, already know where to move.

Stick to your southern states, spic.

Have fun.

Attached: 1512615720776.jpg (500x433, 38K)

I live in Idaho and let me tell you, this place is fucked. Californians have flooded this state because California is terrible and our crime rate and cost of living has gone up in a short amount of time. It's not just Californians, tons of other people moving here too because they heard it was the best place to live.

get this cuck shit back to storm front

Yeah, when we were in Boise, we heard all about those faggots moving in and shutting down the dirtbike trails before their U-Haul engines cooled.

Maybe.

Worth mentioning though, light skinned spics hate the darker skinned spics just as much as you probably do. But the dark spics make the majority of my target audience in my business.

Attached: 1526592200217.jpg (836x1080, 793K)

honestly it sucks, it used to be a nice place to live.

looks to me like britbong wants U.S. whites to build his hidey hole for him. Then he wants to jump in and claim refugee status in the ethnostate. either fix your own shit or become full on U.S. citizen and get over there and get to work. Stick to NWF, MWA is fuckofwerefullhere.

Fuck, really? I was considering moving to Boise from Minneapolis (Which used to be nice too).

Boise is getting worse, it's becoming expensive to live there.. There's less populated cities still. We will see how long that last though.

If you think Minneapolis is bad, boy, don't ever leave your bubble.

t. Floridian

I can count how many white people I see on my hands some days. We're fucked.

Well we already know that haha, I lived in fl and it was mostly nogs and cubans

And additionally, we've had fucking tidal wave of Puerto Rican spics since the hurricane colonizing every spot of Central Florida downwards.
The worst Cuban is still an angel in comparison to these island chimps.

Move back to Europe. Figure out what your phenotype is and start learning that language. If you don’t look european you wouldn’t have made it in the ethnostate anyways. America is lost. The culture is degenerate and generation z worships blacks. There is no getting over this. It is literally “based minority” the generation. Unless you are fine with not deporting non whites who want to live in a white majority state, I think we should conquer Europe.

Yeah, it looked like a good place to live at one time. The place we ended up moving to is slowly turning to shit. Wal-Mart, then public shuttle buses, then come the niggers.Seems to be the signs that a small town is doomed.

I’m at chipotle in Texas and there are 3 white people here not inuding my girlfriend and I

Montana:
Butte - cool looking in a spooky way but a depressed looking place
Missoula - liberal Montana

Idaho:
Couer d'alene or however you spell it - comfy af but not a whole lot going on but you can work in Spokane, WA

Boise- feels pretty busy, downtown is a good mix between pleasure and business. I don't think this place is red pilled or anything though. I was looking at houses on their North End and tons of properties had signs outside saying how in their America refugees are welcome, Black Lives Matter, a woman has the right to choose etc. It was a big letdown t.b.h

No ones gonna expand there because the Yosemite will blow it all away

>get a group of pol spergs
>move out to the woods
>build a village
>create our own community
>off the grid, independent of the system
>???
>profit

>t. brainlet

>white ethnostate on muttrica

Only a deranged faggot would believe something like that;

youtu.be/yEzWchoz2yo

Just about every place has been infested with nonwhites. you have to stop immigration and begin deporting people to get anywhere.

Stay the fuck out of my state you faggots

Because they're fucking retarded.

Attached: scientology-vs-jews-1163_hlsy3wz13bsi.jpg (640x863, 126K)

Didn't a synagogue literally start an African refugee center because Montana wasn't diverse enough?

Attached: 1526190776792.jpg (445x1019, 53K)

the American way tbqh
this country was founded by people doing exactly the same thing

Terrible location desu. You need coastal land.

Because Mormonism is retarded, and the people leaving these religions aren't going to fall for the scam of the LDS church, which is why they're focusing so much on third worlders

Because missionary efforts in white communities aren't very fruitful unless the person is desperate. Nonwhites only convert because they want American citizenship. Not to mention most white converts are only doing it to marry a Mormon. There's ways to fix that but the Mormon Church have become cheap Jews and don't want to actually spend money to make their churches more appealing.

White guilt. From its founding up until 1978 Mormons believed blacks had the Mark of Cain on them and thus were lesser beings and imbedded with evil. They're repenting for that by allowing their faith to be blacked.

Exactly. The last thing we need is a bunch of moron trailer trash trying to bring the Klan to Idaho.

If Yosemite goes the modern world will likely collapse due to crop failures all over the planet. It would be best to be among the first to die.

Attached: 1525980487050.jpg (960x720, 57K)

>It's time to start building/expanding infrastructure
No. First you have to acquire a nuke, or you'll get attacked/destroyed. Pay attention

Attached: 6D5B9AB1DD90461284461298BBCD75A5.jpg (651x366, 78K)

Leave montana out of this faggotry, you beta faggots just want to let a bunch of chinks in, montana is for whites only, and we're full

>he doesn't want to live under a mountain

Attached: real life dwarf fortress.jpg (2250x1768, 1.33M)

Cruz is a white Cuban

Honest truth guy? I've met white hispanics, good people, 85%+ European, 100% European by genetic testing. They aren't the problem. If I could guarantee that all those coming out of Mexico, Cuba, etc, were whites I wouldn't have any particular issue. Hell it would help tilt the black-white percentages even more in our favor. I would even like hearing Spanish if it was coming from actual Spaniards.
The problem is all the trash you cart around with you. White hispanics have this retarded tendency to drag the absolute dregs of society around with them. I had a white 'hispanic' roommate. Cuban guy, 100% Euro, green eyes and white as could be. The guy had this hilariously mixed '''''hispanic''' chick as his gf.
I've had other Cuban friends, 100% Euro, who are close friends with nonwhites and stay AWAY from other non-Spanish whites because they prefer to be viewed as a real hispanic. They bitch and moan about racism against POC and complain about how evil White America is when they're part of it.
For fucks sake abandon the trash and we're good. Just be a white person, if you actually are one. If you're not just be honest about it, we don't hate you, whites just want to have their own thing without be attacked for it or told they absolutely must share every conceivable aspect of our lives with nonwhites that want their slice of a pie that we constantly have to create and abandon.

>light skinned spics hate the darker skinned spics just as much as you probably do. But the dark spics make the majority of my target audience in my business.
Hey look its almost exactly what I said.

Attached: 1506839970349.jpg (1097x900, 56K)

>Members living in the U.S. and Canada constitute 46% percent of membership, Latin America 38 percent, and members in the rest of the world 16 percent.
The majority of Mormons are now from the third world.

As a Mormon Utahn myself, I back you up 100%. Tons of my fellow Utahns are neo-cons/mild progressive cucks with hard-ons for globalism. None of them internalize the fact that establishing a modern, well-manicured city in the middle of a barren dessert is a feet that only whites are capable of. Our pioneer ancestors are probably rolling in their graves.

this

Cruz's mother is Irish. That's why he is light skinned.

Attached: IMG_4178.jpg (450x675, 62K)

>And are lightskinned like Cruz?
There is more to race than skin color and if you don't know that, then you're too liberal.

truth
would be cool to do. everyone trains a couple of relevant skills beforehand, plan the location and logistics.

The Mormons are an absolute tragedy. Founded on the idea that the church in all its forms had been corrupted and that it was the LDS churches job to become the new church, only now to become corrupted. Extremely sad. The Mormons I've known have been very good people, more Christian than most Christians, aside from their heresy. Examining the Mormons has pushed me closer to the conclusion that the Church, as a construct and organization of man, will never be uncorrupted. Perhaps only very small groups of unambitious Christians can really be pure in their pursuit of the religion, under the name of no Church, just Christians.

Nonwhites following the religion is fine and good, but states are constructions of man and therefore should be built around the reality of our corrupt world, part of which is racial tension. I don't believe that God made all the different races of man just to have us fight and mix together, but that gap between the groups doesn't need to be enforced with violence necessarily. Nothing immoral about preserving one group of people or another, or establishing different states for different groups.

Attached: allthingspass.jpg (719x800, 95K)

>muh ethnosstate
>What do you mean I have to let the nigger move in?
>Cries about being replaced and moves somewhere else.
Keep running.

why can't we use the northeast? Why does it have to be some middle of nowhere shithole that's been meme'd to death?

We're waiting for you dude come on.

Attached: AZsoHCT.png (2000x1333, 18K)

too close to Jew York and the capital.

That's not how it works, sweetie.

>landlocked
>continental divide
>supervolcano
>high altitude
Fuck off with your meme nation. Unless you include Washington too, this is the worst idea yet.

There is no "white" race. There is only the Aryan race. And there is no need for an Aryan ethnostate because the world is literally ours. Damn Brit you should know better than anyone else, Imperialism is our way of life.

Better yet.
>get a group of pol spergs, and nonspergs because fuck spergs
>move to a midsize town or small city
>have actual employment and functional lives
>build families, influence local politics
>associate with each other semi-exclusively or exclusively
>do business with each other as much as possible
Much more workable solution. People often view the options as only either living in a total libshit city or escaping into the literal middle of the woods. You can live a very insular life in a single homogeneous or mostly homogeneous neighborhood, look at the ackbars in Europe.

Attached: 1505537047761.jpg (1830x1433, 1.03M)

It's what the Mormons did.

right on top of Yellowstone.

>you will never be Idaho
>Montana will never whisper sweet nothings into your ear
Why even live?

This is how they plan to do it.
1) White shitlibs Import browns
2) Browns fuck shit up
3) White shitlibs move to beautiful white state in droves
4) White shitlibs take over state politics
5) Import browns into state
6) Repeat...

Liberal Aryans are literally the cancer we must remove. Liberal Aryans are worse than jews, and jews are literally nothing but pure evil.

Don't be obnoxious. Transgressing on their grounds is bad news enough for them, but getting close to their most important spots would make them treat the situation like an all out war.