Will Britain ever be saved lads? Losing hope here

Will Britain ever be saved lads? Losing hope here.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u2.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

No and I don't care it's a shithole and I want to watch everything my forefather built and fought for turn to fucking ash

SAY SOMETHING
DO SOMETHING
FUCK

Ya dun goofd. But why did you let them in???

Save Ireland first.

No and no

Don't worry, everywhere else is buggered too.

Romans, Saxons, Danes, Normans... Britain has always been repeatedly invaded and conquered by better foreigners
Nothing unusual is happening

Unironically this.

No. An open and outright revolution against Jewish Supremacy is the only way to save your soul. Eternally we all know this to be the case.

The fire rises with you.

Attached: 1524211561041.jpg (499x499, 78K)

No. And now's when we argeniggers attack and take the islands m8

Attached: argenkike.gif (200x200, 382K)

If it makes you feel any better, we're one Democrat President away from being in the same cucked position as you

Nah we're fucked. If only I knew where to go.

I literally want to start a family and that's going to be no good if I'm in prison for even saying the wrong opinions out loud

Go somewhere remote, like the Midwest in the US, Norway, Iceland, hell even Greenland if you like the cold. Let this country burn, it's been invaded more times than I can count and you can bet Abdul has already won. Nobody will do anything so just migrate like I am.

Britain and all other western nations will be saved decades after the downfall.

Attached: britain.jpg (634x951, 68K)

Why do brits have such defeatists attitudes? Think back to your glorious empire, you should be able to clean up this mess.

Attached: 1523776302587.jpg (640x1137, 143K)

If you lived here you'd understand.

Well they're basically living in the ashes of their empire right now, Britain has basically been going completely downhill since 1940 or arguably 1918 in the world.

no its over
like the rest of western europe

I looked in to Norway (which is also going to fall to Abdul) but its super expensive. Also, I'd need to have a proper career, I'm a debt advisor currently.

We are gaining momentum quickly guys, this is not the time to be black pilled, the renaissance is upon us

Attached: 1525317229193.png (656x654, 294K)

We're grand compared to Brits. I thank God every day I was born here rather than there

Try the US, or Germany. Somewhere, anywhere but here.

US is difficult to get a green card and Germany is worse than even here

Australia? New Zealand?

What about Ireland? You could try Australia and NZ but you have to be a professional to get in there. Oh, and it's too warm for me.

Ireland, Wales, Scotland, you can't allow them to have open slots that could be filled by immigrants from the third world. Or just go to EE.

few weeks back i been to Saint Petersburg for a conference and its unbelievable how white it is...

there are muslims, but they are not Mohammeds and Fatimas. I think some sort of other branch of islam; men dont wear their fucking national clothes or towels over their heads; women dont fucking walk in black bin bags.

even though i have other reasons, im legit thinking of moving and working there and evaluating all the pluses and minuses. the pay is meh and have to learn the language, however, they value western professionals and offer good opportunities.

Attached: st-petersburg-header.jpg (774x360, 103K)

Up to you mate, I don't think I'd move there though. Russians, y'know?

russia is super comfy

Attached: YTov0B3lt1Y.jpg (960x720, 180K)

Not unless enough of you are willing to get off your bums and do something.

if you not a dickhead, will get on anywhere. i personally love the people and the country, been there many many times

Attached: cyROwiqkaD4.jpg (640x635, 50K)

Well if you think that's the right country for you then go for it!

Then how will you fight the literal oppression? Fearing jailtime is part and parcel of even hoping for any positive change. Your country has gone that far already.

much love, ill pray for you guys

No, neither will Europe, or the Western World in general. Just have fun and enjoy the decline.

No, and that's good because fuck anglos
Karma's a bitch, ain't it anglos

this jesus christ
do something or live in your nightmare nobody fucking cares anymore

Attached: binyourcountry.jpg (1978x6777, 3.34M)

shits fucked checkk em

We lose all the battles until the last, which wins us the war. We will have to see what happens on the 23rd of June. If there aren't pro Brexit riots in the streets then it is fair to say we may be in a pickle.