Do I have to live like this? Do I have to be the only guy who knows? Do I have to always swallow my words...

Do I have to live like this? Do I have to be the only guy who knows? Do I have to always swallow my words? And if something slips out, do I have to deal with the smug normie telling me the latest trendy meme?
>it's not all muslims user
>jews are literally model citizens, what are you talking about?
>they commit more crime because of socio-economic status
Do I have to listen to this shit one more time? Why can't I go back to being that smug normie? Why have you destroyed my life Jow Forums? Was it really worth it? Do you really think you stand a chance against the globalist jew with his sheckel machine and his good goys? I'm leaning more and more towards going out with a bang. I can't take this any longer.

Attached: awkward.jpg (613x381, 29K)

Flag checks out not all of us are cut out for this

Shut the fuck up loser

If you are Chad, you can say what the fuck you want, you still get the p00sy.
If you are not Chad, well, what you say really don't matter to anyone really.

>we don't stand a chance goys
Ahh, hello Chaim. How many shekels does your VPN in Sweden cost you?

What's Nick Cage doing dressed in drag?

Attached: smile.jpg (464x384, 31K)

Is that you sven? Or ahmed?

Hard to tell these days...

Yeah jews are good look at anne frank
She says gays are not normal =D

Attached: annefrankgay.png (1196x760, 547K)

>tfw slowly purging my office of leftists and filling it with good candidates for RWDS

No you don't user, but it's not an easy journey getting there.

It feels bad, user.

I am just waiting for the day of the greatest happening that will redpill everyone, or the destruction that comes with it.

I dunno. Truth is truth(even if relative), and the society needs illusions, you know....

Attached: 1524368646319-pol.jpg (960x960, 100K)

>how much
its probably a (((free proxy)))

Attached: eeehhhhh.jpg (353x340, 48K)

Hang out with cooler people dumb dumb.
>be around leftists and normies
>is surprised at lefty and normie responses

>Only hang out with redpilled conservatives
>Never see another person again

t. Incel pussy who blames being a failure on Jews, Women, Niggers, Spics and Muslims.

Sorry - it's just you're a pussy and a faggot who believes COINTELPRO. Grow up.

The status quo can't continue forever. Attitudes change.

Kill them all Machine, kill them all.

user, I straight up tell black people they need to be getting ready for the race war. You just have to say it with gusto
>Sweden
Oh wait, you'll probably go to prison

Attached: latest.png (1280x720, 762K)

Maybe Swedistan is a particularly bluepilled environment, but I find normies are easy to dupe and receptive to sound arguments if you phrase it correctly. Don't be smug and douchy, don't be angry. The best course of action is take start off with something you both agree on, that something is wrong with society. Then you start with more abstract concepts until you get to the more concrete ones.
It's not for everyone, but if you can do it people will want to be graced by your intelligence and insight and it doesn't matter what your beliefs are.

>conservative
Wew

Attached: Screenshot_20180506-211909.png (1080x1920, 644K)

i think if most jews from back then saw the way jews act today, theyd wanna gas them too

Attached: iveseenthismeme6milliontimes.jpg (413x600, 110K)