What do you guys even want to happen here? I don't want Palestine or Israel to have a state

what do you guys even want to happen here? I don't want Palestine or Israel to have a state

Attached: download.png (235x332, 57K)

Nuke it 1000 times

the area is sacred to Christians...

That whole area should be called Kingdom of Jerusalem, it's rightful christian clay, fuck the jews, fuck the moors. Christians that shill for Israel are traitors to the west.

Attached: 1506145103285.jpg (900x900, 97K)

Why you don't want Palestine to exist?

What has they ever done to you?

Attached: palestine.jpg (640x960, 87K)

sand unto glass, glass unto glass

sand niggers following a fallacy do more for their God than Christians for theirs. When was our last crusade?

Christians should invade and make it a white Christian ethnostate

Call it Jesusland

This guy gets it.

Attached: Catholic Church Hates Jews.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

yup and i want them both to have their own state, so your opinion is invalid

we would probably just rebuild Rome and overtake Turkey at that point

I support greater Israel.

Time for (((them))) to strike is now.

Proclaim it to be the rightful land of the gypsies.

Call it Aryan Nation Church of Jesus Christ

Me I want the Jewish people to get back every acre of land stolen by the Arabs, and every cent stolen by Jew-hating pedophile globalists.

I want Israel to serve an example of how a proud, prosperous, patriarchal ethnostate should look.

And? Lots of this country was sacred to natives before we paved it over.

Hell yeah. Every image of Jesus Christ is ripped AF and hella buff too. Force all men to workout 5 days a week and women to all be cardio bunnies for jesus. Turn entire nation into futuristic technocratic theocracy

Attached: 1495690826357.jpg (354x404, 28K)

I support gassing Ontario subhumans and shutting off the gas to BC

That's not what I'm saying. Christians shouldn't nuke sacred land of theirs

is that a girl I see after all that beard was waxed off?

Guess the Native gods weren't real then.

Attached: We Are Not Sorry.jpg (736x722, 147K)

I know, and? Your point?

Double standards, huh? Jews try to exterminate you, and you want to fight back. But when the colonists did it to another people, you suddenly don't give a shit. Smells like hypocracy.

Seems about as real as yours.

Just stop with the white genocide and who cares.

Attached: 045557AC-28F9-451D-BFD1-E7A88AAD7F63.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x124, 140K)

There's a right and a wrong. Wrong is hamas sending kids to cross militarized borders. Right is defending your borders.

Attached: 20kn0qq5eesz.jpg (720x917, 37K)

That makes sense.

TSARBOMB FOR JUSTICE

Attached: do-it.gif (250x250, 222K)

How many of those people crossed a border?

(Even without arguing that it belongs to them before being forcibly removed)

Daily reminder that the western wall is of no ancient jewish importance and never belonged to a jewish temple. It was part of fort Antonia and was used as a Roman praetorium. All the walls are actually still there despite the name which references an old Talmudic jew prophecy (about a different temple located by the mount of olives).

It was literally a Christian garbage dump when the sultan had it dug out. It was the Ottomans who decided it was part of the jew temple and also that the Roman Jove temple ruins where Muslims had earlier built the Dome of the Rock were also of that same jew temple.

Believing this was where Muhammad tied up his magical flying horse during a lucid out of body experience, they built the dome of the wrong on the foundation of the Roman temple and around the foundation stone they believed was apart of that and also that Issa (Jesus) was tried upon leaving his footprints. The message on the walls is for Christians and Sabeans, they don’t even acknowledge kikes. Then the Crusaders thought this was Solomon’s temple and call it as such (as well as the adjacent church/mosque)

It was Muslims and Christians who made the Temple Mount and western wall into the remains of a jew temple that was never there and in 1500 or so the jews started believing it

None they were gunned down orders as usual