The American outlaw spirit

Are the days of living like an outlaw gone forever? Have we reached the point of no return?

Attached: Peter-Fonda-and-Dennis-Hopper-in-Easy-Rider.jpg (800x602, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPl6-dbIkiU
youtu.be/Wbx6gULYNbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That movie was about the death of that spirit, and it is 49 years old

>wanting to be a nigger

Sad but true I guess. I would give anything to live in that era.

>Are the days of living like an outlaw gone forever?
What exactly do you mean by that?

No, not a nigger. I want to be a wanderer. A traveler. Free from the burdens of the mundane life. How is that niggerism user?

Hahahaha Kek

Imagine one of those Nintendo DS lovin' onions boys, cruising along route 66 with their mouths wide open.

Bongs know about Route 66?

It starts with you.

It lived on through Jow Forums until the election.

Never ever.

Attached: 1484123568177.jpg (800x965, 189K)

I don't think it can ever possibly return. People are everywhere now.
Everything has been discovered already. You can't get lost anymore because whatever you do is seen by something or someone.

Everyone knows about Route 66 since the Pixar Cars movie

So your answer is yes?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=BPl6-dbIkiU

A.lesser.known but pretty cool.historic.road.is.route 40. I would recommend traveling it.on a motorcycle to get the full effect.

being a proper decent man is the new outlaw outcast. being degenerate is now the norm.

Attached: 1518016325479.jpg (1024x588, 299K)

Of course they know about it

Attached: image.jpg (550x300, 38K)

Another one
youtu.be/Wbx6gULYNbc

Everyone knows about the boomers highway.

That's not true. There has always been proper, decent men that chose to marry and settle down. Some men just want to be boundless. That doesn't make them degenerate.

before states digitized data and before the national crime data base it was possible to move from state to state and your record wouldn't follow you. So you could get involved in some crazy shit in Florida and road trip to New Mexico or Utah and most likely back then they'd never find you and you could start fresh. It's impossible now unless you're able to assume someone else's identity.

Attached: 2018-01-19_0636.png (186x176, 55K)