I am Duterte, running against Mad Maxine

Ask Me Anything

Attached: 32738534_1979817452333307_4234251009783758848_n.jpg (989x748, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/DuterteCA/posts/25837731
twitter.com/DuterteCA/status/997249419471872001
youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real timestamp or go

Give me one second

good luck eddy.

*grabs popcorn*

do you think Max is senile, crazy, corrupt or some combo?

What do her voters see in her? Are they completely blinded from her insanity or do they seem to appreciate it? What does she even offer them?

What do you offer them?

Sorry Jow Forums, still getting used to this!

gab.ai/DuterteCA/posts/25837731

twitter.com/DuterteCA/status/997249419471872001

I call her Mad Maxine because she is some combo of all of that resulting in so much pain, loss and lack of progress in our community, the 43rd District of California.

Attached: 32764894_1979825195665866_3273168376981094400_n.jpg (1008x567, 64K)

I thought like Navarro is running against her?

>Ask Me Anything
What in God's name are you thinking? Posting here?

Neat. So tell us about your platform. What are the important issues (to you) and what policies do you support to address them?

I'm sure this will get picked up in the news so seems like a good chance to get your message out

nigger are you fucking serious?

oh boy dude, this is gunna be fuckin bad if your serious

What the fug.....

Too Boomer to understand. I admire the courage though.

Holy shit! Never reveal your power level.

Attached: Untitled.png (989x748, 571K)

Fake and gay also you are a mutt and non white gas the rice race car now

Attached: image.jpg (407x387, 34K)

this song is what I think of when I see your picture

youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA

Attached: 1515896677610.jpg (416x740, 267K)

How can you get the poor black folks to vote for you? They need to be taken care of. Unfortunately you have to tell them one thing then do another for their own good.

HOLY FUCK

Fuck off back to Mexico you worthless spic

Attached: 51759B6D-63F8-45D2-A168-492E4C301B1D.jpg (480x550, 71K)

look at his twitter it's real

Delete this....

Where’s Maxine getting her money from? Who’s backing this nonsense?

Attached: A7D14335-4A87-4F94-8FDE-893DF72814DC.jpg (1480x832, 474K)

Nice

Attached: 8A033263-47BC-45CC-979C-A14E2B865B9E.gif (555x559, 1.62M)

Unfortunately many people in Inglewood seem very attached to her on racial issues. While that has been a challenge, we are flipping a lot of democrats, RINOs, libertarians, progressives, greens etc to the Save California Movement.

She offers false promises of forced diversity in Tech and Reparations.

I propose restructuring schools to be focused on STEAM education and focus schools on getting people JOBS. The programs can get investment from the Big Local Tech companies like SpaceX so we don't have to raise taxes, they look good and get future prospects and the children have a future.

WIN WIN WIN

Who, the guy who is there just to ensure Mad Maxine stays in office? That guy is a total joke, people in Torrance don't even like him. Check his FEC reports - complete mess.

CNN here. Thanks for that.

posting in ebin bread

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?!?!!?

THIS IS NAZI BOARD

Attached: v hbjnhgbhn.jpg (852x798, 45K)

Never relax around mad max should be the slogan

Rather hang out with a spic than an animefag

This is honestly a good place to start if you want to reap the rewards of a "protest vote"

What happens in the US politically directly affects the UK, and you are potentially going to be a part of that so I do have somewhat of an interest.

The issue is that if you make promises to Jow Forums and, once in government, are too scared to speak up about the issues you said you would discuss, they wouldn't forgive you and it would be political suicide.

If you are elected for being /ourguy/ - We want to know that we won't be betrayed. Jow Forums is like a battered wife at the moment politically because Trump seems to be going back on so many things we had hoped for him to achieve.

Tell us about your policies.
What would you describe as your most politically polarizing policy?

4/10, shit shopping skills but there's worse

Also this. I know nothing about you but if you support the origins of our nation and our constitution then I'll shitpost for you for free.

Do you support ending the flow of invaders into the country?

Attached: cut-off-the-flow.jpg (500x598, 239K)

BEEANERS!! GONNE EAT...BEANS!!

Attached: 1523679400523.jpg (1280x720, 319K)

What do you think of senate-hopeful Patrick Little?

What is your strategy you plan to use against Maxine besides outing her as a senile ghetto queen?

Fake and gay. Writing was done with a stylus. You can see the artifacts where it was superimposed.

Holy shit, fuck off you filthy brown rodent.

Wait, there is a colour mismatch around the writing, nvm. Remember to set colour to alpha properly in future, a picture of white isn't the same as computer white.

It's real snow nigger.

The only actual larp of the entire thread.

Of course he does, he’s a spic

Attached: 58D1C6A9-2514-47DE-A746-F9F1D086BB58.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Communists aren't people, do you agree they should be churned into dogfood?

Attached: 1526256250484.jpg (253x293, 22K)

Steam is old tech. We have computers and shit now.

TELL US ABOUT THE JEWS
WHY DO THEY WEAR THE SHEKELS

Attached: download.jpg (302x167, 5K)

Go back to MEXICO

Attached: 1507527396411.jpg (1010x568, 130K)

Why aren't you on Reddit where you belong?

Reeeee wtf get out of my screen you taco spic gook nigger
The absolute state of American politicians
Wtf is up with that shitty lighting
Why would I ever vote for somebody with so little production value

Attached: image.jpg (313x406, 37K)

s-shoop?

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

This country is fucked mate, I’m moving to Russia as soon as I can.

Attached: 9F716C56-FF68-49B0-BEF1-8EE352E42E20.jpg (206x180, 23K)

Nice of Photoshop timestamp you from Reddit?

this taco don't understand what part of the internet he just showed himself in

Attached: 1508353768169.png (1182x1269, 1.02M)

Do you support the movement to divide the northern part of California into it's own state?

What is the greatest tv show every made and why is it the Addams Family?

Attached: 1498000412002.jpg (1280x1893, 588K)

Are you aware that this is the new alt-right/nu-con symbol?

Attached: mongram-33669_1280.png (1199x1280, 180K)

I like that pic of you. Really captures your likeness and French identity, though the french flag doesn't look like that. At least you got the right colors.

I'm sorry but I call bullshit. Your first post looked like a poor shop and the second barely better.

Post a picture of you doing a pepe sign or some faggy nu-Jow Forums sign and I'll believe you.

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 72K)

Just havin some lulz bro

-Knock on 100 doors a day
-Go to every community event and shake every hand
-Bring people together, don't divide like Mad Max
-Get my message out on social media, everywhere
-Create an unstoppable grass roots movement
-Stand on street corners near the 110 with my signs (will live stream this tomorrow)

I DON'T need your money, I am not trying to scam you. I just want to reach out to all of America, California and LA to SAVE CALIFORNIA!!!

wew later mate

try a bit harder next time, user

Attached: hellopole.png (289x190, 11K)

>gonna get rid of maxine
yes please

Wait a second I think you're the guy that my manager kept ranting about a few months ago. Pretty sure he hates you with a burning passion lmao

She owns the largest black-owned bank in California, and receive one of the biggest bailout from the Obama bailout. She is literally from a black Banker family and several of her relatives have gone to prison for fraud. How do you idiots not know why she is filthy rich?

Attached: 1526591378560m.jpg (761x1024, 50K)

Like the bravery

and thats when Duterte knew
he had fucked po and gone on pol.......

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1662x1050, 75K)

What is you proposed policy on corruption. If a public servant is caught, should they keep their pensions?

How did you get involved with politics and what draws you to Trump's ideas? Also, if what I'm reading is true, you're some kind of hispanic? Are you against illegal immigration and pro-wall?

I agree that there needs to be a lot more technical education, but the problem I'd have with big companies paying for them is that small businesses need these technical workers just as bad (if not more so).

But desu that seems like more of a state thing since they tend to have more control over school funding. Whar are your federal priorities?

What makes your a better candidate than Omar?

Fuck off spic, California is dead anyways so who gives a shit if that nigger wins

Attached: E41954B3-F355-4E7C-B6FB-CB50235B0632.jpg (1200x631, 124K)

Ohhh okay I'll dig more into it. Illinoisfag here so I did not look into it much.

Good luck

larp if true

He’s a Based nonwhite XDDDDD

Attached: 0E1CD20B-350F-46BA-AC2E-EAFF97262BAA.jpg (800x449, 88K)

Are you going to go full Edwin "Sleep on the street and you're dead meat" Duterte if you win?

Attached: 1493271124396.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

Would you help build the wall?
Will you deport illegals?
Would you call for an audit of the Fed, or ending of the Fed?
Would you propose laws against usury?
Would you propose laws outlawing fractional reserve lending?
Will you address the JQ?

Look at his fucking twitter leaf

If it's really you and not just some retard on Jow Forums larping as always, then aren't you afraid that posting in this thread on this website right now will destroy your campaign?

You're posting on a white supremacist, anti-semite board, now world famous. It's a death sentence if you want a political career.

>nonwhite
don't care

Attached: 1478740012298.jpg (3000x1928, 1.04M)

oshit, I'm in your district. What district am I in?

I'm unironically NatSoc and fully agree with this.

Why? Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Y'know he seems to be doing well.

I bet we might agree on some things like Auditing the Federal Reserve and DoD.

At the end of the day I want money to be spent here, in America where it came from.

I am not a politician, I found so much corruption in banking and real estate (my past jobs) especially with Mad Max's personal bank bailout that I had no choice. The GOP clearly wasn't fighting her for real.

We are a true existential threat to Mad Maxine's career and this is why her news organizations (funded by Podesta) lie and call me a white supremacist (despite me being Filipino)

>It's a death sentence if you want a political career.
That depends on which part of the USA you plan on running in. In Comiefornia he's probably fucked though.

Please don't be a sniveling apologist when accused of something-ism.
We. Are. Sick. To. Death. Of. It.
Double down, Donald-style.

wut the unironicall fuck has happened to cuck chan?!?! just.

Mr. Duterte, do you actually truly believe California is salvageable? I was just willing to write it off as lost. I feel fixing CA is like renovating a crack house; why bother when its cheaper and easier to raze it?

Fuck it's real. Oh boy.

bring up that you want a ban on infant male circumcision and that cutting up young boys is a barbaric practice that has no place in modern america

This, all we want is to make the world a better place

>Of course he does, he’s a spic
Ever hear of the "Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo"?

>I propose restructuring schools to be focused on STEAM education and focus schools on getting people JOBS. The programs can get investment from the Big Local Tech companies like SpaceX so we don't have to raise taxes, they look good and get future prospects and the children have a future.
One of the big problems right now in Tech is loads and LOADS of fraud and abuse WRT the H1B system; it's to the point that "entry level" job postings have 3- 5- 7- and sometimes even 10-years experience as a requirement.

If you're serious about CS education, *DON'T* teach popular stuff like C, C++, JavaScript, Java -- the problem with these languages in CS curricula is that they tend to focus less on real understanding and more on "what the industry uses".

I'd actually recommend widespread usage of the Ada programming language for learning; it was developed for the Dept. of Defence and has some excellent characteristics in making you think about what you're doing by catching things at compile time.

Quick note m8. Learn to sift through the shit this board is designed as an anything goes, but I know you will get valid questions. Mine is: How do you beat an opponent that basically owns Compton. How do you take down corruption with just a message? I wish you the best of luck honestly. That witch needs to get the rope.

Attached: 1517365007578.gif (640x492, 1.95M)

I think it is him. I'm scrolling through his twitter right now trying to find the very first tweet and then seeing if I can find any information on the internet that proves he started said twitter at said date. Looks more promising the more I scroll.

Doesn't exist also vaguely looks like the logos of some SS divisions

Das rite

>I propose restructuring schools to be focused on STEAM education and focus schools on getting people JOBS. The programs can get investment from the Big Local Tech companies like SpaceX so we don't have to raise taxes, they look good and get future prospects and the children have a future.
Ok serious for one second, is this the level of 4d chess of American politicians? This is the kind of scheming I was thinking about in preschool Jesus Christ
Are they really all this inept
It's like the caricature of the normie, dumb fucking cattle, but in a position of power
Given that this isn't a larp I feel confident enough to say I am significantly more competent than this guy, it's a wonder how your country even functions

Attached: image.jpg (600x618, 97K)

Fellow dweller in the shithole that used to be California. I'm actually a bit disappointed a giant tsunami didn't wash us all away so that nature could start over, but in the absence of that disaster, I just want to wish you the best of luck! BEAT MAXINE'S BONY ASS!!!

What platform are you going to run on to beat her in her district?

You'd be surprised how much of Compton is latino now. And at least lower middle class.

Lol @ everyone calling him a spic. His names literally same as flip president.

He's an Asian Spaniard rape baby, and we should support him.