Can we all agree that trump is a fucking retard

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/17/north-korea-trump-latest-warning-kim-jong-un-gaddafi

Attached: 5176.jpg (930x558, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure.

Still better than Clinton.

Great move Trump. Kim will definitely want to go ahead with the meeting now that you've effectively threatened to sodomize him with a bayonet just like gaddafi.

Not an argument

m-muh hillary

yup, hes going to get us all killed. unfortunate really

It sure is in a two party preferential system where the other candidate is a literal war monger who set up an Islamic anarchic state with slavery problems.

Only if you voted in the Republican primary it isn't.

No one gives a fuck. Stop deflecting and stay on topic you retard

Your Maga xD meme candidate is going to get us in a huge war

Please explain how threatening to sodomize someone with a bayonet is going to sit well with this someone

Does Trump not realise that Gaddafi agreed to give up his nuclear program in exchange for guarantees, and then we fucked him over anyway?

Kim has no reason to trust Trump. Kim will never give up his nukes, because he knows that when he does he's a dead man.

Why, why, why do we have this buffoon in charge?

He didn't know what they were talking about and just sperged out like the moron he is. One of the few times he's got pinned down on camera. Every reported quote from his own cabinet calling him a retard is true.

Trump has the intelligence of a grape fruit, not to mention he is Israel’s biggest fanboy.

Attached: F21A49F7-96BB-4EBC-A840-76B3B70AA7DC.jpg (490x490, 65K)

We're gonna sanction the shit out of you EU faggots.
Bend over bitch

Yeah, sanction your own ancestors while you suck off Bibi’s cock and make the Norks hate us again. fabulous idea.

Attached: 7E3520E4-0EFC-4FFC-BCA0-098495F86F3B.jpg (1200x1195, 256K)

Would it be too much to ask for this idiot to do even a BIT of homework on a complex issue before saying something so incredibly dumb?

Bot

>Someone disagrees with Trump’s stupidity that could possibly get us killed
>He’s a b-bot

I want Reddit to leave

Attached: 928F7488-796C-427F-BBBF-D4E78EC3CFB1.jpg (512x512, 47K)

He speaks the truth though.
Bolton has been shilling for the "Gaddafi treatment" for KJU for years upon years.. while Trump wanted to take a calmer approach and hopefully reach a peaceful outcome. Obviously it looks like the Bolton team is winning now.

Are people surprised that Kim isn't just caving in the second Trump organises a meeting? Are you all really that reactionary/short-sighted?

Honestly yeah, he should not have said that and it bugs me he used Libya as an example.
Hillary basically hired al-qeada and ISIS as mercs to kill Gaddafi and I think Gaddafi was doing good things for his people.
I still support Trump but really wish he would just shut the fuck up sometimes.
I guess he was doing it because if the media criticized him for what happened in Libya they would have to lay the blame at Obama and Hillary's feet.

Trump is too much of a retard to even get rid of Bolton. He fired all the people who were apart of his movement and now all that’s left is neocons.

Americans are not that bright, what did you expect.

Attached: 1526517512440.jpg (775x719, 94K)

You fags just wait until the bill from his caused debt shows up. And it might not even be during his presidency.

So Hillary lost to a retard?

Attached: 1525124485396.jpg (640x877, 343K)

go cry into your glass of onions milk, faggot

Time to hoist the EU flags on this cancer board, it clearly triggers the frogfags.

AND YOU GET A SANCTION
AND YOU GET A TARIFF!
YOU GET A SANCTION!
YOU, A TARIFF!

Attached: 1504638943.jpg (509x334, 29K)

>War monger
lmao, Killary didn't have 1/10th of the war rethoric Trump has taken on, and lets not even mention Bolton.

You know, that is why I voted for him, but I'm having second thoughts at this point.

Trump makes me even like Hilary. What a time to be alive

Imagine trying to get Jow Forums, the cesspool of the internet, filled with the OG Army of Unfuckable Hate Nerds, and the dumbest Trumpcucks to admit that Trump is a retard.
That would mean THEY ARE ALL RETARDS TOO. It would be far too much for their tiny tiny...brains...to handle.

Attached: 1509330598438.jpg (791x600, 109K)

Trump made peace in Korea, in the Hillary Clinton timeline they're already at war Russia. You talking about Syria? Yes responding to even suspected chemical weapon attacks is an imperative for NATO countries, if you don't understand this you're not entitled to have a geopolitical conversation with me.

>second thoughts
Stfu

>dumb fuck is too stupid to know what's going on
>projects his mental retardation onto president trump

Attached: 1526023128529.jpg (640x640, 181K)

Can we all agree that OP is a faggot that needs to drink bleach?

Attached: taking out OP.jpg (540x960, 136K)

No, but we can all agree that you are a goatfucker, Mohammed.

>not an argument
not an argument, project more faggot

>Made peace with North Korea
>Threw that away by announcing regime change

Good thinking you Australian faggot

Does Trump not realise that Gaddafi agreed to give up his nuclear program in exchange for guarantees, and then we fucked him over anyway?

Kim has no reason to trust Trump. Kim will never give up his nukes, because he knows that when he does he's a dead man.

orange buffoon

Trump didn't make peace in Korea. That bit of polical theater hasn't quite played out yet. When it comes to NK, "I'll believe it when I see it."
PS - whoever voted for that retard is a retard. My GF included. Boy is she dumb.

>thinking voting matters

Wew

It was trump who started taking about how great it was that Gaddafi got shreked and how the same thing will happen to Kim. He thought that was the Libya Model.
KEK
This is what happens when they let him actually speak.

>Made peace in Korea
Korea made peace in Korea, Trump is obviously trying his hardest to start a war
>responding to even suspected chemical weapon attacks is an imperative for NATO
so they are a bunch of rogue states?

You can pretend to ignore my post all you want but a I know you saw it. Its in your brain now, enjoy your dreams of a Hillary more retarded than a stuffed short bus.

Are we talking Bill or Hillary.
Bill was goofy as fuck, but not a legit retard. Trump isn't very bright, he makes Dubya look like a genius.

Voting does matter, just not when you think a republic is a democracy

yes, total witch hunt
pic related

meanwhile...
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast..
Too many jobs in China lost.
Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

Attached: 20180517-190243.png (1000x2027, 1.59M)

the weeibmarcommiefaggot is mad?

Attached: 57d.png (696x603, 443K)

The only thing we can all agree on is that OP is a faggot.

I posted good arguments itt
Stay mad

bolton took a dump and trump picked it up and threw it.

You're a eurocuck, of course you'd like a strong female leader to bend you over and fuck you in the ass

Back to ptg

>Jow Forums in 2016: Regime change is bad!
>Jow Forums in 2018: How dare you criticize Trump wanting regime change?

Pic related, also this is an anime site newfag

Attached: DF5DFE93-2476-4757-8857-96E3D6F4669C.jpg (567x414, 48K)

Attached: 180320-mair-trump-tease_vn5k06.jpg (1480x833, 128K)

STAY MAD WEEIBMARCOMMIEFAGGOT

Attached: readnigger.png (597x475, 60K)

BEND OVER

Trumps bending over bibi

Bend over Israel goy

People like you make me realize this country will never uncuck itself

You're that one kid that saw in some youtube video that Jow Forums is full of Nazis and single-handedly made America into a Fascist state. We won, get over it.

Nk wants some funds, and then, they're hoping to stall full denuclearization until trump is out of office, then they can carry on having nukes and getting money and easy treatment from democrats.

He doesn’t have to make an argument. All you’ve posted are feelings. Arguments are for actual discussion. You’re only sharing feelings, it’s not a discussion.

I rather have unironic stormfags then Reddit scum like you.

its just interdimensional dreidel spinning goyim

Attached: bogs.jpg (1280x640, 545K)

>All you’ve posted are feelings
>Coming from the mutt defending regime change

>Heil Hitler, fellow goyim, now here's this little pilpul - Trump said that he will not do A, but now does B.... and they are both kind of like C?
So DRUMPF btfo!

Thats because you can't read see

>People like you
There ain't another one like me, senpai

Says the commiefaggot.

Does Eurabia wants some American democracy?

Attached: whatdidhemeanbythis2.png (654x201, 63K)

>Kim will definitely want to go ahead with the meeting now that you've effectively threatened to sodomize him with a bayonet just like gaddafi.
3433434333333434343545575756756564545454 D CHESS

Why do europeans think they matter?

Kek

blump btfo

Somebody post the transcript of what mongo actually said so the ptg tards have to read it and swallow it instead of shitposting.

>I want North Korea to become a satanic feminist ruled country like the nation it borders because keeping degeneracy out is bad!

Attached: 11AA6B24-0425-40DF-BD18-4CFC23047300.jpg (654x637, 76K)

Why do amerimutts suck off Israel so much?

The ptg retards don't even know what happened in Kuba let alone other complexities

Cool flag Jose

He’s not wrong. If Kim doesn’t play ball he probably will die.

Obama destroyed Libya. Trump should have pointed this out.

J E W D E T E C T E D

>If Kim doesn’t play ball he probably will die.

If he does he dies
If he doesn't he also dies

There is no winning with America.

You are posting from an EU meme flag.
We don't give a fuck what you think.
We are currently BTFO of every country on this planet.
So I don't expect any country, aside from the USA, to be happy with Trump.
Besides, you are more than likely a butt-hurt sandnigger, which makes your crying even better.

Attached: america.png (740x695, 317K)

Unironically Supporting the bitch that wanted to nuke russia? looks like you belong here

Attached: nhne.png (1354x564, 82K)

>We are currently BTFO of every country on this planet.

More like he's uniting the planet aganist you burgers.

trump and hillary are on the same team

It doesn't have to. He plays ball or he gets assfucked. Such is the power of global hegemony.

Attached: The Gaddafi Model.jpg (333x461, 92K)

Move to Venezuela if you hate so much Democracy then, commieshit.

>He plays ball or he gets assfucked.

But Gaddafi did play ball and got assfucked.

Not true. If Kim comes to the table it would be hard to kill him.

gaddafi Never meet with president bush when he gave up his chemical weapons. He should have and also trusting obama was his biggest downfall.

No we can’t.
Saged faggot.

>on Jow Forums
>not wanting the world to end in heavenly fire
lurk more faggot

nothing says friendly negations like a knife up the ass

Attached: 1491873048444.jpg (858x536, 63K)

Attached: trump magician.jpg (540x540, 36K)

bring it on daily reminder were 2/2 world wars

>Throwing out a penitential new ally because of neoconry and defending it

Next we'll have anons say that Bush was a great president.

Bush did get gaddafi to give up his weapons. Even before bush left office Iraq was become stabled than obama did some half ass pull out. Overall both presidents deserve the rope.

How the fuck does the President not even know there are 50 states in the country he was elected to represent? You people that voted for this trash are dumber than him:

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE

Attached: Savior Trump.jpg (237x250, 8K)