ASSBLASTED ROASTIES

Shaming women for being sluts and not having children is working. Let's keep it at it so we can have a better society!

Attached: D3A95F6B-1D21-4D4C-8E19-1DF412259541.jpg (532x273, 38K)

How beta do you have to be to get married without wanting children

Why would you get married if you don't want kids? Why not just stay boyfriends and girlfriends?

This, the whole point of marriage should be that you want to have children, if that isn't the intent everything remains the same only that if the wife gets bored of you she's entitled to half your stuff

so whats the twitter handle

>incels STILL trying to get "revenge" on le evil womens

epic

if incels win, they will get their women that they ccrave

>incels

Attached: 08D49C01-6516-4059-9257-29ED65790B21.jpg (226x223, 24K)

dude everyones using the word now its not just reddit-centric anymore
get with the times or perish

This is amazing, i'm done with these fucking whores who want a gay best friend to sustain their feelings of being in a relationship while being a fucking slut.
TAKE THOSE ROASTIES DOWN

>XDDD IF YOU DONT IDENTIFY WITH THE LABLE IM SHILLING AT YOU THEN ILL USE LE EPIC OBAMA TUMBLR MEME ON YOU
fuck off kike

M*TOW and r9k shitting up the board with off topic shit as usual. Do you guys talk about anything besides women?

Fuck off jidf, Your won't get to spread you labels here.

this this this

>proud genetic dead end

How would you suck every single penny from your partner wallet otherwise?

This guy gets it.

>marrying someone with no intention of having children with them
But why

Im trying to understand the evolutionary trigger here that tells him to protect the asset that will allow him to procreate

yeah cause the board has such a high average quality apart from this

i would be happier thinking they cant bring in young minds to infect, but their careers are literally based in infecting young minds.

>proud product of existential corporealism

Don't forget to always say you're proud about x.

Let them keep ridiculing motherhood all they want. It only wakes more and more people up.

Attached: 927.jpg (540x960, 79K)

It's all a giant mess signifying nothing, don't try to make sense of it. Limit yourself to imposing your will and if you're cynical like me, watching the show.

assuming this is about candace's tweet, she saud married OR kids.
his wife is married.
so it doesn't even apply!

Pffft, love faggot.

>believing in love
How old are you buddy

how is it these people don't understand they're basically just useless? They know that right, how much most people despise them?

They get old, do nothing, look like saggymilk and walk around the city, getting in the way of people who are actually trying to live like normal humans. I'm sure they pay taxes, but i'm also sure they vote leftist

Attached: 1471851030292.jpg (640x519, 29K)

Fun fact. 20% of people never reproduce. It really puts the birth rate in perspective. If everyone was doing their part, we wouldn’t have this problem.

Attached: 82FB3A51-98EE-4942-96D6-56386A3A23E1.jpg (413x395, 31K)

You can fuck my girl. Nut on her face. Make her call you daddy. But at the end of the night, if i'm cuddling with her, who really wins?

they are hedonists, do you think hedonists care about anything but themselves? these hedonists are liberals to boot, so they prolly care little bit for niggers and other subhumans, but they wont live long enough to feel the damage

nice posts fellas

Attached: pepegalaxy.png (500x553, 65K)

thanks satan

I don’t particularly want kids but cucks like this make me want to spawn 3 magnificent copies of myself so that at age 10 they can start calling him a cuck as well

Have a bump, hope this become a general thread:

/roastie correction general/

>getting married but not wanting kids

Why?
So it's even easier to sue you for everything in divorce?

Haha what a fucking faggot. I'll have 4 with my missus so the future is going to be that little less "progressive".

Where do you think the recent out of left field incel shaming came from?

The spooks and kikes are afraid of female disobedience more than anything.

>love
Tits or gtfo

That picture is actually disturbing

checked

>Shaming women for being sluts and not having children is working
i guess pic not related

Are you stupid? These are exactly the type of people we don't want breeding little liberal dipshits.

No, I meant that it's disturbing how some people have developed this mentality at all, no human should want to raise something of another fucking species instead of their own baby they could have, the kikes have really done a number on whites

>Evolution is real.
>signed - Proud biological cuckold who has deemed himself an evolutionary invalid, but still wants to prattle on about a future for his genetic superiors

What's it like being the shoulder to cry on, and why?
I can't imagine anything more useless with a woman

Attached: 1525922146132.jpg (600x536, 52K)

>I’m a married man who doesn’t want children

And that is why, when you are dead, no one will remember your name.

Attached: 29AA4C43-015F-44D6-B1CB-8460ACA8BC50.png (731x731, 465K)

haha no one will mourn their deaths

>people who are capable of having kids refuse to
>i want kids but im too trash to attract a woman

pic related me in like 5 years

Attached: rehost_2016_9_13_97126688-2374-4bfa-be07-83be86527e78.png (606x632, 441K)

iktf