Just got this this tweet as a reply to one of my tweets Jow Forums

Just got this this tweet as a reply to one of my tweets Jow Forums

I'm shook, how should I respond?

Attached: DdGktU3X0AAfL6j.jpg (536x536, 40K)

Cringe and embarrassing. Liberalism is over.

Then why such hatred of Trump?

Ignore it

>weak man thinks he's strong.
What a shame.

>I'm so stwonk!

Attached: 1524786124400.jpg (350x335, 61K)

Why do you think he is weak?
All the stuff described there portrays a valiant and brave man

>winter is coming

Attached: mat0qytnlllz.png (837x840, 219K)

the lie of the loving left
how do they convince themselves of this?
there are no more hateful people on earth

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>My strength is in the service of others
And serve he will.

Attached: Conspiring hands.png (732x599, 307K)

best post.
should be the reply

No one who has ever actually been a bad ass has ever claimed to be bad ass.

Shove a cheese grater up your ass and send them a picture.

>belief
>rights
>unconditional
>equity
>goodness
>sacred love
lmfao fucking gayest and most spooked shit i've read in 2018 and i browse this board with you faggots
lmfao

Attached: 1520302347363.jpg (594x395, 76K)

>I'm shook, how should I respond?
Response to "Winter is Coming" is:
I don't have to fear winter, I have a nice, warm, safe space.

Attached: jew-trap.jpg (576x1024, 85K)

winter is just over cunt

If there's nothing more formidable than unconditional love then you should probably use it to explain why your candidates and policies are logical, instead of relying on reactionary violence on college campuses and your control of all mainstream social media to get people fired for having differing ideals.
Perhaps the most courageous thing isn't "compassion" but standing up for what's right even in the face of the massive amounts of propaganda churned out by the billions elitists have spent to keep everyone on social media as ok with the status quo of the last 50 years as possible.

(I space however I want)

This is usually the approach I take to revealing the ugly truth of leftists. They're constantly told they're the under dogs fighting for rights of underprivileged, not realising Hollywood, silicon valley, D.C., and damn near every other elitist group pours money into their coffers because the ideals they promote lead to fewer. freedoms for all non multi-millionaires

In this moment, I am feeling schwifty. not because I am blessed with my own unique individualism, but because I am strengthened by my group-identity.

What utter bollocks.

I'M SO BADASS

Attached: strong liberal man.jpg (750x514, 224K)

My attention span ended after first sentence.

fpbp, the left is literally done. the only ones still swinging left are the absolute diehards who are too self absorbed to realize the paradigm has shifted and they are now the laughable 'bad guys'

If all you believe is tenderness, service of others, unconditional love, yada yada.....what does "winter is coming" even mean to someone like that?

Attached: idgaf.gif (338x254, 2.02M)

Kys

realize it isnt a tweet and gtfo

Truth. Liberals lost whatever "coolness" they thought they may have had. The cringe is beyond pathetic. They are done

>I am not a snowflake
>But if I am
>WINTER IS COMING
This is what happens when your main supporters are high school and college retards.

Anyone ever challenged one of these virtue signalling antifa guys to a fight?

>Trump protest in my town, Inverness in Scotland of all places right after his inauguration
>10 or so of them out on a Saturday night in one of the public squares chanting shit at cars
>Minding my own business, driving through town at 9.30 to grab some cigarettes from a 24hr Tesco
>Town has a series of traffic lights right next to each other, end up stuck at them
>Can here them chanting something like "Honk if you're against Trump"
>Flip them the V's because fuck you
>One of them throws something at my car as the light turns green
>Immediately pull over, hazard lights on, get out, and most of them run away
>2 guys and what looks like their wife/gf
>Tell guy that threw something at my car to apologise
>He does so
>Turn around, walk back to my car, the other guy shouts something like "Racist!" or some shit
>Turn around, walk towards him, swift punch to the face then get back to my car
>Guys gf shouting how she's got my license plate and is calling police
>Flick the V's and drive off

In my experience, they're just bandwagoners who lack the ability to stand up for themselves or their beliefs.

Because strong men don't say those things. In fact, strong men don't have to say anything to show strength.

This is easy, say something mildly offensive and then when they wig out point out that their feelings were just hurt by something mildly offensive on the internet. Drop mic and walk away.

>winter is coming

I'd ask the same peace loving liberals why they idolize people who violently murder each other and then wish they could do it to their own political opponents, then wonder why people tell them to stop being so full of shit.

Yeah it seems to just imply they know they're the bad guys.

You cant show strenght on the internet

Might vary where you are but a lot of people in the UK are pussies with island clusters of people who'll kick your ass.
I'm tall but not exactly imposing, I suppose I look larger in a jacket. I've had a guy yell something at me and said "excuse me?" because I legitimately didn't hear him and wasn't starting a fight, and he's immediately acted like I was going to fight him. The pussification is real.

Though other places have guys who'd glass you as soon as look at you.

Left really can't meme.

>wall of text
>pop culture reference
>claims aren't funny or insightful
Yup the left still can't meme boys

Attached: 1525931908547.jpg (776x623, 156K)

Attached: jama.png (512x300, 236K)

mexican intellectuals, everyone!

basically this

Attached: 43c.jpg (480x272, 20K)

kek, this

>cucking is NWO

>i believe in unconditional love
>UNLESS YOU DISAGREE WITH ME THEN I'M GONNA DOX YOU AND RUIN YOUR LIFE

ah the left

Attached: prnguv.jpg (660x427, 78K)

>How should i respond
Theres your first mistake

>how should I respond?
cringe then lol

Why would he go out of his way to write that if he wasn't triggered? Only weak and feminine men care about feelings and acceptance

Why are your drunks protesting another country's president?

this

Attached: kenobi snowflakes.png (500x398, 110K)

That may have been the gayest thing I've ever read, and I've seen Tumblr.

rest assured it's copy pasta