Powerful

Powerful

Attached: 20180517_181230.png (1080x847, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=kAFhYEiwldc
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=6yWCzTQemI4
youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI
youtube.com/watch?v=L7b8UWfi8mo
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weren't jewish elite behind the slave trade?

But they were documented. That was how they were traded. They literally had papers proving they should be there, more than can be said for Paco and Jose.

They didnt came. They were literally kidnapped.

Came to post this. They were documented faggot ass kike shill OP. Try again later. Sage

Mexico isn't a bad location for making the new, white ethnostate. It should be pretty easy to purge out the brown, unclean elements.

They probably did, in long articles and books you have never read, but thy sure have read about the shitty slave owners.

>undocumented
Bullshit, they had a full inventory.

>implying they weren't documented

They were documented. You don't bring goods into a country without clearing customs.

Attached: 1588.jpg (470x470, 31K)

that's the ONLY way you 3rd world nigger subhumans should be allowed to come here.

hmmmm

Attached: jewishcontrolamericanslavery.jpg (602x430, 134K)

You take pride in being slave labor?

Truly smelly dumb beaner scum

but they were documented, and came here legally. And it took them like 50 years to start commiting crime

the normal poor worker was complaining.
but it didnt bother the rich

>Fagott ass kike shill OP

Sephardic "Jew" slave-trader boats you meant, faggot.

Attached: 1483865955768.jpg (813x788, 439K)

This is true.
After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=kAFhYEiwldc

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

youtube.com/watch?v=6yWCzTQemI4

youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI

youtube.com/watch?v=L7b8UWfi8mo

Attached: slave trade examples.jpg (602x432, 104K)

You mean the jewish slave owners and the jewish slave ship owners, correct?

Attached: jews cotton trade.jpg (1275x1632, 467K)

They probably did the problem u everyone is to lazy to fact check.

Slavery harmed 97 percent of southern whites economically speaking.

Back when the south was run by Democrats.

They don't complain about their cheap Spic labourers either.

Reminder that jews are just 0.01% of the world population, and just 2% of the US population.

15 million total.

6.5 million in the US.

6.5 million in Israel.

Attached: who_controls_america.png (690x5604, 552K)

Attached: jews elite.jpg (1561x1526, 580K)

>Stop persecuting 'chosen' people, with the truth, you evil anti-semite neo-nazi skinhead mouthbreather low IQ, goyim.

Attached: 1457679159718.jpg (835x812, 423K)

>They were literally kidnapped.
Factually true in almost all cases. If not the Dutch/Jew traders then other tribes that sold them into slavery for a profit. I feel some legitimate pity for American blacks. Their ancestors got beat over the head by their own kind and sent to live an, ironically, better life. But I think just about anyone that lives in a Republic these days can say life without freedom isn't life at all.

Sage.

>undocumented immigrants
>slaves

THEY WERE SLAVES AND THE SHIPS CARRIED MANIFESTS YOU DUMBASS.

Attached: blmrape.jpg (629x289, 27K)

They were all meticulously documented.

The niggers were documented though
Their tribes in Africa sold them off

Attached: fellow white people.png (5049x2526, 1.83M)

They were fucking documented.

Bill of sale.

>Undocumented
Shipping manifests
Bills of sale
Insurance claims for losses
>Undocumented

Those were probably the most documented immigrant of early American history

Attached: tricks.jpg (1026x792, 206K)

Except those workers were definitely documented. Each one had a receipt, at the minimum, guaranteed.

Our farm equipment was very well documented. Do you know nothing about the slave trade? Would a tractor not have a serial number?

"Jews" were definitely documenting their sales of Negroes, how else would they have their Rum trade, and the first synagogue in Rhode Island?

Attached: 1480020549460.jpg (692x694, 240K)

they weren't workers, and they were documented. they were farm tools.

why do democrats compare illegal immigrants to slaves so often? is that how they see them? "who else will do our cheap labor?!"

I really can't process how fucking stupid liberals have to be in order to miss this. The idea of high value property being "undocumented" is nonsense. Any and all property is accounted for and the right to that property is guaranteed by the government. Or, after abolitionism, forbidden by the government.

Much of the South complained. Slavery meant Americans had to compete with free labor. It was horrible economically except for wealthy elites who could afford slaves.

Attached: jews slave owners.jpg (1200x986, 165K)

That's because you weren't alive, neither were your parents, neither were your grandparents, neither were their parents.

I didn’t hear anyone complain when a black man was the first “slave owner” why if this erased from history. Blacks owned slaves too.
>pic related

Attached: 74931E7E-4265-4483-9E3E-79C389FA0D94.jpg (506x506, 106K)

ironically they probably did. only a small percentage of wealthy elites owned and benefitted from slaves but the common southerners had to put up with them

history repeats itself

Attached: 1517982387737.jpg (683x1024, 80K)

that is property. not illegal immigrants.

Attached: jews slave trade 4.png (1335x1500, 262K)

I don't remember northern states co.plaining at the time, either

Common southerners were the ones who got fucked the hardest. The plantation assholes abused their property one too many times and everybody paid for it.

I-is their argument that it's ok bc the Mexicans are basically slave labour?

Attached: 1526399787582.png (500x485, 192K)

Mexico is the most racist country in the world. White Mexican elites don’t want brown people there, so they send them north. We take care of them and they thank us by raping our woman killing our Children

Kek

This seems like a thread full of Khazars, pretending 'white men' are to blame.

>That doesn't work here, faggots.

Attached: 1497858399716.gif (500x522, 102K)

So you're admitting that the illegals are being brought in as slave labor and trying to defend that in the same picture?

Liberals do seem rather fond of Mexican wage slavery.

>that post
>that ID

my sides are into orbit

Maybes it’s because they were wanted

Sorry I don't speak poverty and rape, Mexicunt.

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1023x1280, 334K)

I mean I recently had a Mexican clean my whole house for 170 bucks. It's a big house, took her like 8 hours. I think that was the first time I came close to understanding the liberal point of view on illegals

Where can I buy a Mexican?

Their people owe me for all the tax money they have stolen from me

Attached: 113529zbg gggg.jpg (595x405, 116K)

As long as you admit you're exploiting them you're a step above the average liberal.

$20/hr under the table is a livable wage.

The average American didn't want this because it displaced them and lowered their value as a worker.

True

Wrong, they where documented by then alright.

170 bucks for 8 hours is way too goddamned much, you pay beaners no more than 5 an hour for any kind of labor

You didn't see the condition my house was in. I have three kids and two dogs. Maybe it's bc I'm used to working for more but I personally wouldn't have done it for that low

pretty sure we documented slavery

nice try

It's especially funny because (((they))) want illegal immigration for the same reason: a source of cheap, captive labor. Hell, even legal H1B immigrants fit that description: cheap, captive labor.

Also this: You paid her $21 an hour for a quick and dirty one day job. That's not bad. Anybody with real work ethic would take that offer in a heartbeat.

Maybe if you are poor

That beaner would have done it for 40 bucks and been happy about it you idiot

Neither did the northern states who profited by actually bringing them to the South like that. Neither did the Africans who profited by selling their own people to the Europeans.

Beat me to it

U r

fuck

So leftards are admitting that south and central americans are here to drive down wages with their de facto slave labor then, for the benefit of the jewish banker class?

I said people with a work ethic, not people who are privileged. Yeah I said privileged, relax and stay with me. If you're above making $21 an hour that's great, good for you. You just don't have work ethic like a person who will bust their ass on short notice for a fair amount of money. There's nothing wrong with that, just trying to put some perspective on this.

Those are not undocumented workers, they're property.

They did complain and the vast majority of confederate citizens voted to end slavery in aknoweldgement of its reduction of the value of labor of real citizens and that it only benefited the rich. Also in England a popular man named William Wilberforce had just proven that slavery did function as well even in service of the rich's bottom lines as a properly employed population did. Also there was almost no nigger slaves and the Irish are the real people who suffered from north American slavery. Anyone who doesn't know this is my inferior.

Again, you didn't see the house. These types of jobs are quoted on a flat rate not hourly. Any non immigrant would have quoted me a few hundred more, so my point that they are slave labor is still valid

Please understand that the pro immigrant left really just wants a permanent underclass of slave wage workers to take advantage of. They do not have your interests at heart, only their own.

>I have to agree with people unrelated to me 150 years ago.

>so my point that they are slave labor is still valid
Oh, I never intended to contest that point. Sorry I may not have been very clear with what I was saying.

The workers at the time complained, just like they are now...

> Liberals think southern people liked having their jobs replaced by slaves

Attached: 1469489049425.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

Also came for this. Slave trade was documented maybe better than anything, also considering a grand majority of jews were behind it. They love paperwork.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw&t=0s

Stolen from Africa...bambibibamdididum

Brought to America

My point is for that money and the job she did it was essentially slave labour. The fact she got it done in 8 hours and made it look like a comfy sum hourly speaks more to her magic Aztec cleaning vodoo

Ending (((white privilege))) starts with ending (((Jewish supremacy)))

I mean I recently had a Mexican clean my whole dick for 17 bucks. It's a big dick, took her like 8 hours. I think that was the first time I came close to understanding the knob job point of view on illegals

Attached: 1444534550663.jpg (200x281, 16K)

We should enslave you instead. 56er boomers aren't human.

Actually the medium to small family, non Jewish, farmers of the south did complain about slavery.

>I don't remember southern states complaining when slaves came on boats

Because the southern states were democrats wanting slaves. They went to civil war with republicans over slaves and other state problems. And these were documented workers, bought from Africa.

Wouldn't you be glad about that? Minorities are being treated like shit, that's great.

Yes most Jews were slave owners but most slave owners were Christian. You can't pretend America had that many Jews before the 20s. The founding fathers themselves were slave owners.

>people who put themselves through college, then work hard don't understand what it's like to just be a poor nigger

Attached: 1510777807901.jpg (524x646, 50K)

>the elites brought over slaves from the third world
>regular people didnt like it
>the elites bring over cheap workers from the third world
>regular people dont like it

really makes me think

jej

Attached: 1523571045090.jpg (271x186, 8K)

Who owned the boats?

>The fact she got it done in 8 hours and made it look like a comfy sum hourly speaks more to her magic Aztec cleaning vodoo
If only you knew how many East Asians are abused in slave-like conditions every day to make textiles, electronics, and other consumer goods.
I realize you're greentexting this in an effort to contest my statement but you're being overly defensive. You got to go to college. That's not something you should take for granted. Juanita the maid ain't going to college.