”Slavery was a choice”

>”Slavery was a choice”

Attached: 16A862B5-3EEA-405D-A2A0-6AF78FCBCF4D.jpg (1548x1024, 857K)

>"Zog is a choice"

It was technically, they could either stay enslaved or die

it was, why do you think they didnt enslave the natives in south america? because those people didnt tolerate it

Except African slaves were imported here. Lot easier to subjugate people when they’re already in bondage and literally half way around the world from their homeland.

they could have organized a revolt, they must have had greater numbers than the plantations guards right?

I don’t get this man and I don’t get Republicans who are on his nuts now for saying that. Is our education system so bad that the average American thinks black slaves could have went on some Killmonger shit, killed whitey, and ruled America?

Attached: D55427F7-8F02-432A-B330-0D3EB6197CF2.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

There were tons of revolts my dude. Do you not know the story of Nat Turner? I’m sure Jow Forums shitposted about The Birth of a Nation when it came out.

Go back far enough and it was.
>they chose to sell their own

It was Africans that first sold Africans to Europeans

He meant slaves in mentality, theyre slaves to media and popculture, kanyes first album is all about that ”college dropout”.
>she couldnt afford a lexus so she named her baby alexus
He names the jew and the democratic hold of black voters who have a interest of keeping the black pop as dumb and enslaved as possible

Its was a choice. They were sold by fellow africans after all. Africans choose to put africans into european slavery.

And Eiropeans bought slaves, shipped them across the Atlantic, and enslaved them. Your point? I swear you guys just regurgitate this sentence whenever slavery is brought up?

"I could have freed more slaves, if only they knew that they were slaves."

t. Harriet Tubman

She never said that.

>Eiropeans
fucking irish at it yet again

why does everyone take this out of context pretend that they don't know that he said that clinging to the fact the your ancestors were slaves is a choice?
no one is this stupid r-right?

Also many slaves did not really mind it. Majority were treated humanely and better than many industrial workers were treated in the north.
Yes they lost the freedom but there lives aside from that we’re not much different than the poor whites.
>get up early
>eat grits
>work in field all day
>eat chicken
>fuck wife
Aside from throwing their chicken bones on the ground instead of the trash not much difference.

Well yes. They had at least two choices:
a) To stay slaves
b) To kill themselves
They chose a)
Kanye is logically correct.

Look at the thread, most people really are this stupid.

I am not very well informed about this type of discussions, but when someone asks them

>They attacked you with the intent of slavery and conquest. If you were so KANGZ like you said you were, how come you didn't fight back and kept fighting until you were all free, how come it was white people who saved KANGZ from other white people?

What do they reply with? That whites stole the power to subjugate niggers or whites were too sneaky to be stopped?

He was talking about learned helplessness.

Attached: 1523464129707.gif (350x300, 1.99M)