Will Sweden be the first country to snap? Surely the populace is starting to get fed up

Attached: 4U7mzke.jpg (700x641, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNVH09G7TVk
youtube.com/watch?v=UT__cf2zpjM
youtube.com/watch?v=zvKks_BG_To
youtube.com/watch?v=q_4uG589FFE
greekcitytimes.com/2018/05/17/greek-phantom-pilot-tells-turkish-airforce-im-the-carrier-of-death-and-im-coming/
youtube.com/watch?v=tV_hCLFmXfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fed up
Not really, they're loving the BBC

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (630x472, 41K)

The face of a cuck....

we can only hope so.

>9gag
Come one, man.
On-topic though, my money's on France.

My bet's on Britain

Attached: IMG_9529.png (1200x2311, 303K)

Good luck explaining what happened in between 2005 and 2020 to your grandchildren.

Attached: 1526426698217.png (248x268, 117K)

>Surely the populace is starting to get fed up
lel no we're not.

Most people do not care at all and they wouldn't even believe in the idea that there is an increase in rape cases for example.

Hahahahahaha

I think Italy might

Anyone here know what Markland was? And Vinland?

Could you give me some good Swedish YT channels? Already following Sanity For Sweden (listening to him right now) and Angry Foreigner

with what spoons ? they dont even have knifes tocut the the biscut

I considered that, but they're too proactive to be anywhere near "snapping".

Not sure.

Cities like London, Birmingham and Brighton are a literal echo chamber where life outside the M25 (or their respective boundaries) is irrelevant and the whole world revolves around it. Venture outside one of these cities, you’ll find everyone is pissed off and ready to snap.

t. Londonistani

Switzerland with go off first. The rest (France, UK, etc..) will follow.
Deutschland snapping will be beautiful.

Greece or France

snap in what sense? and fed up with what? what they voted for? be specific american

Maybe Germany, hopefully the U.K.

I don't know any. You probably know about the golden one already but other than that I don't know any that speak English.

He's talking about civil war.

that's the whole plan

Apparently not. Enlighten us

sheit bro whats going down in 2020 ?

youtube.com/watch?v=KNVH09G7TVk

it was what vikings called Newfoundland. i thought it was interesting that 1000 AD people were able to get over to north america

Nobody cares over here.

>tfw general election in about 3 months
>shit's going to get crazy
>finally the globalists will reveal themselves when the two largests oppositional parties who have always been at odds, join together to keep the only party (SD) that wants to reduce immigrations from gaining power.

Doubtful.
Swedes are masochistic in nature and seem to actually take a sense of pride in showing off just how fucking stupid and deluded they are.

They can say some stupid bullshit about me and where I live but I'm not the one who has to tell his sister to not go out past 8pm and has to fight his own conscience when it naturally asks why.
Go ahead, Swede reading this, wow us with your comebacks. Hopefully you're half as smart at addressing your own fuckups.

Attached: 1513684522539.jpg (710x990, 256K)

Germany
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG3TAvZvocI
youtube.com/watch?v=UT__cf2zpjM
youtube.com/watch?v=zvKks_BG_To

Attached: 57736d0821b955c725908d90f97bfd0f2723e85bb997e5d330a0bb8e0cd02a50.gif (800x552, 416K)

SD will increase a few percentages and then the day after we'll all be thinking about "woaah imagine what they will get in the next election! woaaah". Just like every election.

Don't get to excited.

sweden has spawned the most legitimate white movement yet

Attached: 1524413307156.jpg (960x540, 84K)

Exactly what I was going for.

I'm just excited for when the general public comes to the realization that S and M is the same party. The globalist party.

Poland

Attached: images.png (294x171, 4K)

>it was what vikings called Newfoundland. i thought it was interesting that 1000 AD people were able to get over to north america

they've missed UK and some of them turned out to be good enough sailors and lucky enough to not get drowned by some storm. many of tham drowned though
Scandinavia never had big food production capabilities so as they had higher natural increase, many of them had to keep sailing looking for new opportiunities

>tfw no Cornish nationalist flag.

It'll be Greece or Italy.

Attached: golden-dawn.jpg (1600x1067, 969K)

Attached: 1523820517364.jpg (262x192, 8K)

>they missed the Uk
they actually set up port in Dublin. Dublin is a viking city. The ones who made it to North America weren't random asshats, they were being led by Leif Erikson

You think a national snap or a revolt?

this, a Greek pilot proclaimed to roaches that he was the bringer of death

lmao, wtf when was this

>bringer of debt

A snap in both countries. I think the Golden Dawn might win the election before that, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_4uG589FFE

Formidable!

I think probably Greece as long as Italian officials can deliver on their promises

Catalonians have one of the lowest fertility rates in Europe behind Italians and Portuguese. Ethnic Swedes have .5 more children and their fertility is growing, while Southern Europooreans are shrinking.

Typical 5'5" southern matricuck. Southern Europoorean women also have a penchant for prostitution and STDs.

>Glen Beck

Why are you watching this absolute imbecile.

like a couple of days ago, they told him to GTFO of roach airspace

I think Italy was the first. I expected the French to push back hard by now. Sweden does seem to be waking up a bit after Trump acknowledged their problems.

lmao Greeks are too busy sucking cock for pennies just to survive, y'all have one of the lowest fertility rates in europe and your endocrine systems are shutting down from stress. y'all ain't going nowhere but down. you're finished.

greekcitytimes.com/2018/05/17/greek-phantom-pilot-tells-turkish-airforce-im-the-carrier-of-death-and-im-coming/

kek, it's real

A few tears of happiness were shed

>yfw Italy causes a financial crisis that blows up the EU through sheer laziness
Mamma mia...

No thats kikes sucking kids, get your persectives right faggot

Attached: download (3).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Hell no.
Sweden is no longer, they forfitted all of their culture and heritage to the altar of progressiveness long ago.
They'll serve as a warning for the rest of us. Just a shame we probably won't listen.

Attached: 1479515749123.jpg (1500x1001, 524K)

remove VPN Roach

No

Attached: 1504863984051.jpg (1366x2048, 633K)

>The revolution begins
>The Government has taken our butter knives
>We lose cause nigs fight better unarmed

>implying they can into shieldwall

>They'll serve as a warning for the rest of us
This

Denmark is already throwing out brown people left and right, so they're already "wide awake".

Attached: 1502029723967.jpg (700x1049, 172K)

This guy is nutsfor letting his daughter near these niggers.

>fed up with what?
This is how you kill a nation...

> y'all
As Sargon most eloquently points out: You're acting like a nigger mate

> This cuck is nutsfor letting his daughter near these niggers.
Fixed that for you

>acting like a nigger
Senpai, please...

How is that acting like a nigger? That's just southern slang.

Point taken.

The Golden One, perhaps.

It will be Italy, I promise you.

Attached: 1526600152088.jpg (116x183, 4K)

Someday the weed that is London will be uprooted.

Attached: 573414124.png (212x347, 41K)

Please God

I hope you boys do it. Greeks have been shit on for far too long , Turkroaches, EU the Chinks buying your ports. Godspeed Greco-anons

Attached: 1492043088683.png (657x527, 168K)

>2022
>Sweden bans rapidly growing NRM
>This is followed by other nord countries doing the same
>NRM members and fellow nationalists snap, ramp up propaganda and recruitment while coordinating attacks against govts
>This show of courage encourages groups to form in Germany and the UK and start the same
>EU in shambles and embroiled in civil war by 2028

1. Finland already banned it last year
2. It's not rapidly growing
3. They're not doing anything besides sharing leaflets
4. It's not Germanics only so basically crap

Attached: 1498117542044.jpg (250x250, 9K)

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU WILL NEVER STOP SWEDEEN

WE WILL BRAKE FREEE

How ironic would it be if the rebirth of the West begins in Greece. Talk about a cycle repeating.

Attached: 1382320767168.jpg (3564x2097, 1.8M)

youtube.com/watch?v=tV_hCLFmXfM

Attached: 45645634564.jpg (316x395, 21K)

See how much the bourgeois Left like it when Abdi's kids get the government jobs with the fat salaries, and not Sven's.

dad is a mutt anyway

At least sweden is a independent country unlike catalonia!

The Brit trash who make homemade guns will do it.

Feminism is a bio weapon

Sweden/UK
France
USA/Canada

These are the ones to go first. Demographically speaking the USA is first in line for whites to be an absolute minority. But we have a lot more laws and freedoms in place before we get as bad as the EU listed Nations.
My bet would be culturally Sweden goes first. UK goes around the same time but only parts of the UK, and France is just behind. Canada wont be displaced as soon, but once they are it will be much worse than any of the other nations and much faster snowballing.

Attached: 1525537445743.jpg (784x640, 39K)

SWEDEN YES

Attached: sweden_yes2.png (1236x786, 1.89M)