Racist Kike BTFO!!!!!

Racist Kike BTFO!!!!!

nypost.com/2018/05/17/racist-lawyer-kicked-out-of-his-office-space/

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-193829.jpg (1152x1709, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/867825736857636865
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oy vey

Attached: Cu6evU5.jpg (240x317, 18K)

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

(((Authors name)))

This witch hunting shit the media does has to stop

How can Jews be so fucking BASED?

Attached: OY VEY.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Racism isn't based you fucking fascist

But only whites can be racist

Pretty sure you can't kick someone out of a lease for their political opinions.

Not a protected class. Also some new York judge just ruled a bar could bar trump supporters. I don't think they realize the unintended consequences. As usual.

i see a MS13

>against anti semitism
>communist flag

You have have to be real because trolls arent that stupid .

/ouryid/

jews can't be racist you bigot, remember the holocaust

I didn't realize bigotry was a political opinion.

How is demanding immigrants in your country speak your language racist? These immigrants need to work hard in order to be considered Americans, and proud and grateful when they get their citizenship. Instead, they spend all their time living in isolated communities, and turning them into Mexico.

false flag

fake news

never trust a jew

FUCK YEAH

VIVA LA RAZA

It's racist to want illegal immigrants to at least be able to speak with you about your food order.

Attached: 08F9F16D-5535-422E-9E83-01C9D4D72E8A.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Gas yourself you fucking kike. They should be speaking English, but fuck this goofy-looking cunt. Maybe he tries so hard because he looks fucking Mexican himself.

Attached: 1526450302071.png (454x685, 112K)

They magically transform into whites when they're doing something that is perceived as negative to whites, only to magically transform back into Jews when they get called out on their bullshit.
Unfortunately, in the normiesphere, they seem to be running with the narrative that this guy is a (((fellow white man))),

Attached: 1486587012983.jpg (681x966, 292K)

They always assume their rulings won't be used against them.

It's all good, I got the reference

Also checked.

Attached: impressive.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>was he a Jew?
Fuck him
>was he a gentile?
Should have been better at hiding his powerlevel. At least he’ll embolden those around him with similar sentiments.

Because they've been right so far. Right-wingers have been incredibly weak and cucked when it comes to hitting back at their political enemies. And their enemies know this, which explains a lot of their behavior.

Tell me where in the constitution that it says you must speak English at all times in America.

>oy vey!
>that gentile made an ethical claim!
>let’s point to existing legislation to avoid arguing
>oy vey goyim don’t you know law is forever and always true?
>don’t you dare try to make legislation to do what you want!

Tell me where in the constitution it writes a sentence in Spanish.

ask a nazi jews

I don't see how that's relevant

He literally did nothing wrong.

Crazy day when Jow Forums is defending a jew. But the Jawa is right.

>I don't see how that's relevant
>implying one can be american when he can't fucking read american laws and ethos

Can I get the source of this vid please?

But muh israel. Faggot

he was only reciting Pol

F

Some random guys life will now be ruined so speaking what everybody already felt

Good. FUCK JEWS

>Implying people who speak Spanish can't also speak English

twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/867825736857636865

thanks mate

>implying that bilinguals are what this thread is about

This is anti-semitic!!!

Conversation wasn’t towards him nor did it include him. Kike flipped out thinking he’s back in jew land sneering at Palestinians

Yeah, need to buy bar in same district as that judge. Refuse service to any Dems. 99% of blacks are Dem. Will be interesting how they try to shut down the two way street there.

>These immigrants need to work hard in order to be considered Americans, and proud and grateful when they get their citizenship.

It's so much more than that though. Despite what the powers that be would have you believe western countries are
the best places on earth to live, and America is so far above the rest that it's not even funny. Not only are we giving them a better life, we are giving their entire lineage a better life. These people shouldn't just be grateful they should be down right humbled to be here. On that note we should only be taking in immigrants that are so far above the mean that their very presence in this country provides a noticable boost to each of our quality of life. We are just fine on our own, we don't need them here. What can they offer us that we should allow them into our garden of eden.

Based fuck that kike

Absolutely disgusting

What kind of boomer argument is this? Immigrants have always done this for the entire history of this country. Your fucking ancestors probably did the same shit until their kids or grandkids integrated into mainstream America.