I want ww3. This world is fucked. Too much immigration, no signs of stopping...

I want ww3. This world is fucked. Too much immigration, no signs of stopping. I'd rather everyone in the world just die in nuclear holocaust.

Attached: Nuclear-War-Wallpaper10.jpg (1280x800, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo
rs6.risingnet.net/~ddcc/wbi/World3Again.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same lol

Attached: 1526574702472m.jpg (1024x439, 75K)

Hey man. You might just get what you want
>2 minutes to midnight
>north korea talks failing
>middle east is fucked
Things don't look to good

Attached: 1516159407945.png (250x250, 81K)

Yeah.
It’s been this bad before but I think we are pushing our luck to have things get so bad so often.

Just nuke everywhere but the west and japan for the weebfags

Attached: Screenshot_20180505-000707.jpg (1434x1073, 741K)

But see everything is not what it used to be.
Cunts these days are itching for war, the world is getting harder to live in (well in Australia it is) the unrest of everyone.
We've had too many happenings over the last year and half.
Im no saying shit will hit the fan.
But taking a look at the world stage i would say it looks like a rotten pile of shit.

This is also a good thread to find the people who don't belong on pol. Anyone who disagrees with OP isn't pol. Yeah, I just used the no true Scotsman. Sue me.

Unironically Kys. You won't have to deal with the world anymore you incel.

OK, i sued you and won because I'm enjoying this timeline, even with little whiny cunts like you and OP

It’s coming be patient for God’s hand

Some came on here a minute ago and posted that the U.S. would start WW3 on a 6 nation front within 72 hours...the post vanished.

Anyone else read that thread? (WW3 within 72 hours)...it vanished..removed within 2 minutes..meaning Jow Forums may be..ah...

1 post by this ID but maybe others can use this info

see this youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo and work on yourself. stop waiting for outward salvation: God, Trump, Aliens, fuck all that become your own master, clean the room IN YOUR MIND.

Attached: varg.jpg (700x426, 71K)

Or you could be a fucking normal person and just start practicing eugenics........

This. We live in a fantastic time surrounded by evil on all sides. The Governments have to stripe and conform to a One World Order. How that will happen? WW3.

>WW1 brought League of Nations, which failed
>WW2 brought United Nations, which is failing
>WW3 will bring Satans Gubmint into effect after the dust settles.

Nice trips, but I'm here to tell you that you're getting world peace and humanity expanding out to colonize the stars instead. It's actually a way better timeline, trust me.

>nihilism
How is this entire board full of Sartre LARPers
He was the world's biggest pussy

if this is the case, expect a lot of chatter on 8892 o 11175 SSB from USAF

Were living on the scraps of what some people would call good times and all of us can see hard times in the future. The bright side is if we win we can enter a new cycle of good times but first we'll need to inject piss and vinegar into our veins if we want to survive this

Attached: 1526585227927.png (888x504, 31K)

How does that stop non white immigration?

worst case scenario big civil unrest on the wide scale, and extensive military conflicts.
best case scenario, degrowth during hardcore energetical transition period.
There is still plenty of oil, but it gets harder and harder to extract. humanity is exactly like a simple life form on a petri dish running out of glucose.
Going for expansion in the solar system would be a possible choice, but principally for asteroid mining for rare earth. Unless we make the transition from oil to better managed fissile nuclear and then fusion nuclear (to replace all oil based chemistry to C02 + H20 based chemistry (which requires a lot of energy)) ... It's going to be ugly.
rs6.risingnet.net/~ddcc/wbi/World3Again.html

The world hasn't ended after ww1 and ww2 and it won't this time. A lot of white people died and the rest became permacucked, same will happen again

How do you think it will turn out? I assume worst case scenarios and have no faith in the normies to understand anything going on as they gestate in front of the TV and shove their squishy bits into each other for their pass time. I'm planning for the worst and that I can't rely on anybody else to help me out.

Attached: 1526590691572.jpg (864x864, 166K)

There weren't nukes back then until the end of the war. Also hopefully this war will be about whites taking back their countries/the world so whites will be forever uncucked.

check the link.
well in the world3 reference run model, and basically all the others (each run is cumulative, with added policies to mitigate the fall) so, except the science fiction one with double resources + world one child policy).
All end with 4+ billion dead people by 2100.

This model is quite good because it was setup in 1970 (before the first oil shock) and to this day is quite accurate when compared to real life data.

btw, things get really ugly in 2023~2025.
You have 5 to 7 years to prepare in the best case.

you kids are so stupid. we're not even in the same ballpark as the cuban missile crisis. trump putin and kim's saber rattling doesnt mean shit. its just them pandering to hardliners. WWIII will not happen in your lifetime

t. BASED boomer

It'l happen when the ice begins to melt.

Attached: if only you knew what siener knew.jpg (988x1024, 121K)

If it freed the world from government, it would probably be worth it.

Launch Kim.

Die already

get back to work, wagecuck. my social security benefits arent gonna pay for themselves

honestly i'd settle for that tidal wave from hawaii killing california

I want the end of the world too. The system needs to collapse - you can't save it anymore. It's fucked up beyond any recognition.

Attached: end this world.jpg (1049x697, 338K)

Thats not too bad actually. Thanks frog I'll name a gun in your honour

Attached: 1526435274439.png (657x527, 118K)

I want a huge meteorite strike close enough for me to watch it.

>begins
It is, and it's not going to stop

Kikes never respond to these threads.

Attached: untitled.png (208x243, 76K)

Oh it's night my bad.

>