Is he right on this Jow Forums

Is he right on this Jow Forums google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/05/17/us/new-york-man-restaurant-ice-threat/index.html

Attached: 2E76731D-B062-4EBC-AB7B-47A36614A94E.jpg (1242x1365, 592K)

yes

Based

Jokes on him ICE wouldn't do shit about it

Why is one guy getting mad national news?

At least you don‘t have to learn arabic to communicate in your own country

So we'll hate him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Yid.

hell yeah, glad to see that the new york spirit isn't completely dead.

Absolutely

i love how every leftist news outlet calls him racist - as if mexican is a race. i am so sick of being beatdown by dickheads who have sold my country to the highest bidder. fuck my government for taking money to let this shit happen. we should be bombing mexico.

cause hes jewish

US has no official language - they can speak what they want. The guy is a fraud

/OURGUY/

I hope they identify him so I can buy him a beer.

>I'm going to ice all you fucking spics
WOW

good, they should be deported

Jew Chad

>we should be bombing mexico.

then theyd flood here even faster, like cockroaches scurrying from a threat

>jews getting fucked by their own golem
We should convince the blacks to hate jews, then use the disaffected jews to create a pro-white golem for us.

If they're not illegals then nothing would happen to them, right?

His point was they are disgusting subhuman illegal animals who should be deported. The language is a identifier of that barbarous race of mongrels. What do you not get about this?

Attached: 1523321393936.png (563x768, 447K)

Is this guy Ben Shaprio's chad big brother?

it was staged

Leave the goblins to their fate, a poor system should be broken, instrumentalizing the citizenry for LEO and Natsec activism while having a multi-trillion dollar DoD+black budget for everything necessary to police the globe is psychotic

if you want citizen militias then take away the military’s mandate and the law enforcement agencies, if not then the incompetence of a fully funded agency like ICE should cripple it and there should be reallocation of funds to a new organization not totally paralyzed by cronyist mishandling.

You're talking about those sub-human Jews right?

the creators of the whole thing probably used pol to spread this story. since a journalist from every news agency sits on here all day, it's the perfect place to spread false flags like this

His name is Arron m. Schlossberg from what the video says and the funny part about all this is he offers services in multiple languages including Spanish lmfao what hypocrite.

Weird to flip out about someone speaking a different language

he's awesome. I like that he called the spicette fat at the end for good measure.

Keep your stupid to yourself, you fucking mongoloid.

Is there a language on the planet that's more grinding and irritating than Spanish? I get shivers like someone is scraping their nails on a chalkboard whenever I hear it.

I can't fathom how such an irritating circus clown show of a language can be so closely related to a beautiful language like Italian.

Attached: pepe vomit .jpg (399x388, 19K)

That's because you know nothing of Spanish, Italian or French. You're just another half-chan nigger. Also, any gook language other than Japanese is fucking gross sounding.

Yes

>japanese
You just outted yourself as a weebnigger.

Yes (((we))) are always rigth user!, remember how (((we))) suffer the holocaust?, (((we))) deserve special rigths!!!

Attached: Freedom aint free Gems.png (853x543, 39K)

Chinese is much fucking worse

t. pablo hernandez

You have to go back pablo

Attached: pablo.jpg (680x700, 49K)

Fuck no. Actually, I hate fucking anime and all of that cutesy bullshit. Japanese just sounds rougher than any other Asian language I've heard. American English is the best. It's all you really need as well.

Do you know what the definition of a nation is? Here ill give it to you.
Nation: a large area of land that is controlled by its own government. the nation : the people who live in a nation. Nation : a tribe of Native Americans or a group of Native American tribes that share the same history, traditions, or language.

Why the fuck is google so retarded that it mentions native americans is beyond me. But notice the last word. LANGUAGE. America isnt a nation if it doesnt share a language.

Thai

DUng GUng NYUK gun Ging Guuuuh

Staged as fuck.

American english is the worst sounding language ive ever heard its a bastard version of itself its literally the ogre meme this place loves to spout.

Well done, nigger. Wasn't expecting that at all.

Attached: 1461073630125-3.png (348x441, 83K)

Good. More people need to call out non English speakers. They are all illegal

You're probably biased since it's our mother tongue. Well, what's your favorite language then?

I think this lawyer guys has erectile dysfunction.
Acting racist in public is the only way he can get excited.

What would the deep state/left do if they cant dig up dirt on the right?

create their own.

Dont have one personally, i guess i like french maybe german.

Damn hans I feel bad now. I'd take taco speak to child rape speak any day.

Attached: 1526096942700.jpg (720x593, 227K)