Why did white people lose control of the music industry? It’s all nigger music now

Why did white people lose control of the music industry? It’s all nigger music now

Attached: 7331A8DD-C3F0-4F75-913B-245386BDEF9E.jpg (490x330, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6km-3ot8Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=P0FKzPfsxA4
youtube.com/watch?v=xAy---wp_DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s9B7hgSztA0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonica_de_Koenigswarter
youtube.com/watch?v=MmVqte25hcg
youtube.com/watch?v=QgsqwdLntnE
youtube.com/watch?v=v-9AfdzMw5w
youtube.com/watch?v=5xfBlP2zl2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Go37usbv58M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3 words:

Black Gay Mafia

what band is that? tool?

jews

When the music industry was no longer profitable- I estimate some time around 2009-2010.

I think the people still making money out of it must have to work harder than nearly any other entertainer, other than perhaps clowns and mimes.

Niggers are more accustomed to working for free
kys

>jews

One and done.

Black people have always beem great musicians Jazz, James Brown, Aretha, Supremes, Temptations, Ray Charles, Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Nat King Cole, Prince, Ella Fitzgerald, earth wind and fire, BB king, little richard, billie holiday, al green, Barry White, Curtis Mayfield, Chuck Berry, etc. Dont be mad at greatness.

none of which are niggers. We don't like nigger music.

Should we know who those homos are?

Oh ya, Nat King Cole and Ray Charles are my favorite in you post, but I would have to include Louis Armstrong.

Prince literally died a nigger death.

Attached: rs-226972-GettyImages-74269926.jpg (920x891, 95K)

Dimefront
They revolutionized the melodic progressive post-metalcore scene.

Attached: h10.jpg (500x393, 114K)

Louis and Duke are fantastic

Not even close you boomer scum.

I see what you did there.

Because they stopped believing in Jesus. Just kidding Nickleback is very religious and like most christkikes they fucking suck.

black rappers are gay tho

Two words:

Limp Bizkit

yea he got fake pills how does that even happen to someone like prince you would think he would have a good connection

Is it weird that I generally dislike niggers yet sometimes listen to nigger music?
It just gets me amped.
>link related
I like the beat and the flow, the drug references not so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6km-3ot8Qo

Attached: 1517296337833.png (500x540, 43K)

Same as Michael, knew things + worth a fortune when dead

Kike producers

It's not about making good music anymore, the only thing that matters is controlling the narrative and pushing an agenda. Thy will prop up anyone without a hint of real talent to do so.

You should at least know those homos aren't Tool

Attached: Tool-band-10k04.jpg (445x668, 547K)

Primus fucking sucks dude

White people didnt control the music industry, Jews did.
Theye were the ones pushing rap way back in the 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0FKzPfsxA4

Bobby Brown is good nigger music.

Is the bald guy the straight one?

The jews muscled out the Italians, in Hollywood and Music

because of your picrelated OP. nickelback fucking sucks and so does all this nu-rock garbage

The music industry won't pay you shut, but they'll let you live in a huge house and drive a nice car that they own. So the only people interested are people who want fame and temporary life style. Most people with musical talent have foresight and would rather have a regular job, a 401k, and make YouTube videos.

All white music is depressed

All black music is about getting money and fuck authority (white people)

Why might this be?

Use your brain for once in your goddamn life

no but they're equally as shitty as tool, so good guess.

This. Those are all great musicians. None of the modern nigger "music" can even be called music though

Can't decide if I love or hate ghost's voice. I like all the hype shit like XXXtentacion, Scarlxrd, Ski Mask, etc.

>Why did white people lose control of the music industry?
>Implying they ever had it

nigger music doesnt require talented musicians that you have to pay millions to make your music

that was terrible

Popular culture and I hate it. Nigger music glorifying drug use/sales, violence, degeneracy in general. Stupid ass white kids eat that shit up. It disgusts me. Im 33 and everyone is a fucking wigger. The women are all slutty whores. The "men" LARP as gangsters. Goddamn man its painful and sickening. All my friends are older men 20 years older than me. We like outlaw country, southern, classic, alternative rock. I mock wiggers everyday with no fear or regret

Music industry is huge. Jews pushed nig shit to the top.

Bandcamp is good for white bands
Personal fav right now is hop along and shovel and rope

this

youtube.com/watch?v=xAy---wp_DQ

>Same as Michael
THIS! Thats whats fucked up, they both were on a decades long hiatus, then all of a sudden they want to get back in the game, start up a tour then BAM! ded. Not an /x/ fag but I will never accept this as a mere coincidence

Black people had rock and roll first

Attached: E19062CC-067E-404A-B781-A660D1D1B7BB.png (750x1334, 155K)

this.
Wagner knew that kikes use the music only for gains shekels.

Attached: richard-wagner.jpg (730x389, 222K)

Don't be mad a greatness

Attached: post-malone.jpg (680x440, 44K)

better than your fav dindu music 4 sure

Currently in my playlist:

>Waylon Jennings
>Hank Williams Jr.
>Chris Stapleton
>Johnny Cash
>Pearl Jam
>Iron Maiden
>Pantera
>Tom Petty
>Willie Nelson
>Godsmack
>Disturbed
>Motorhead
>David Allen Coe
>Soundgarden

Amongst many others, but you get the drift. Im a divorced white 33 year old father of 2 blonde/blue daughters

Jews have owned the music industry for at least 40 years

>mfw i'm considering making a mixtape
>it'd be somewhat ironic but somewhat serious, so too is my life i guess
>it would basically be about my life as a gay, racist, woman-hating, pro-gun, white nationalist
I'd call myself Lil' Twink.
What do you think?

Attached: 1519253905084.jpg (551x600, 94K)

>2 daughters raised by their single mother mother

I feel sorry for your loss

No, it's definitely infant annihilater.

80's music was white dominated: U2, Bruce Springsteen, INXS, REM, Madonna.... big artists singing about big ideas and optimistic songs

90's music was 50% white dominated: The grunge movement was a backlash to the excessive upbeat mood of the 80s, Nirvana, Chili Peppers, Soundgarden... it was more mellow and "negative" in its tone and appearance

problem is, in a game where you are trying to sell "negative" music about melancholy, it's hard to beat black people's experiences of poverty, crime, and melancholy on overload, thus the black music won out and the black music became more hardcore

thus, whites lost control of the music industry

>lil twink
Lol

No friend. She was a roastie whore sure enough, but she isn't vindictive with the kids and Im current on support 13&9 or olds. Have them every summer all summer and they are here every Friday-sunday

Hollywood was founded by a group of Jewish entrepreneurs, the Italian mafiosi are chicken thieves who run (ran?) the show just because it is convenient to the kikes

Italians have always been dumb muscle for Jewish crime bosses. Really dig into the mafia, you'll be shocked by what you find

Grunge became dominated by fake ass bands like Nickelback and it became fucked. So white people drifted to techno and dance which was more positive, better for parties.

kek
Yeah, the name would definitely be ironic/trollsy.
But my message would be legit.

Attached: 1521291684149.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Because everybody after gen-x output their anger and angst into clicking a computer keyboard instead of making music/ art. With the tools we have now we'd have great music/ art if some of you you fags channeled your talents. C'mon small-town white boys..get away from these screens. .youtube.com/watch?v=s9B7hgSztA0

I know, I'm Italian :)
Just go see the ties between the local mob, freemasonry (through politicians like Berlusconi affiliated to P2, Operazione Gladio etc) and therefore Jews

>lose control
nigger, the jews have been in charge since the late 40s. They swooped in near the end of big band and started shimmying out their shitty pop tunes. When they saw the money potential thanks to radio they all swarmed like roaches

Post malone looks like he smells like salami that was left out until it was warm

im tryin man, gimme a month to polish everything

It comes down to values. Italians just want a good life for their family.

Thatta' boy user...great to hear!

The Jews decided it was time to move on from demoralizing and disenfranchising White Males and start using Niggers as their next target.

>be chad kroeger
>write the silver side up album,which was actually a rock classic dont even lie user
>banged avril lavigne and most likely nutted on her face
>some user scrub on a mongolian fishing forum calls him shit lol

Because that's how you make people dumb. When you have a kid growing up and the music they are listening is godamnned Shariana Grenade (and Anitta and that tranny banshee here in Brazil) of course their development will be stunted. They grew up only hearing about sex and violence, how can they think of anything else?

>nickelback
>grunge

pick one

bi they was country rock for people who didnt like country rock

Good on you, user. It's important for a father to present in his daughters' lives.

Jews destroyed classical's popularity with the Second Viennese School, after which, as expected, the general public went after more popular music, which surprise surprise, was owned by jews.
Tin Pan Alley? Jews
Brill Building? Jews
LA? Jews
You get it, right? Not to mention they promoted jazz to advertise racemixing and a degenerate lifestyle, which is what jazz was all about during its peak. An useful quote:
>In 1928, when he was asked about jazz, he said it was not representative of America but instead was, "a negro product, exploited by the Jews. All of its composers here are Jews," meaning Gruenberg and Boulanger students including Copland and Blitzstein. - Edgard Varèse
Rothschild financing black artists(even sleeping with some of them): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonica_de_Koenigswarter
>Baroness Kathleen Annie Pannonica de Koenigswarter (née Rothschild; 10 December 1913 – 30 November 1988) was a British-born jazz patron and writer. She was a leading patron of bebop music. She was a scion of the Rothschild family.

When more whites started becoming famous jazz artists, there came rock. And this is an important point, because a lot of people see rock as white, but fail to see what it promoted the most, even when white artists dominated it: drug use, degeneracy, and in some cases pedophilia(See 70s "baby groupies"). And of course labels, lawyers, managers etc. were jews, who curiously also ripped off early black artists, like Little Richard(a faggot) and Chuck Berry(a despicable degenerate - pic related)

Attached: Chuck the Pervert.png (1366x2748, 1.13M)

Yeah, the old stuff is great, but hip-hop is purely "OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUH DICK DA BOOTY GO DAB"

>liking the son of a rich jew that smoked too much pot

"We" speak for yourself you worthless snownigger

Soo, about those daughters

Chris Cornell was a jew.
Not saying he wasn't talented and that it isn't worth a listen, I like Soundgarden too, but it's worth knowing it

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=MmVqte25hcg

Attached: music industry.jpg (1582x1627, 580K)

>posting Nirvana
most overrated band in the history of music. please gas yourself

There are better grunge bands, which is a garbage genre to begin with. Follow Kurt's footsteps.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgsqwdLntnE

Close, It's Hed P.E.

Yes it is. Good music died after Grunge.

He converted to Orthodox Christianity.

they all wanna code herd..

stupid pigs cant even strum a guitar anymore

That doesn't change one's ethnicity, and he converted because of his greek wife who proceeded to profit off his death. Not the best of circumstances

Yeah it did; but there's no better time to bring it back.
3 chords and the truth gentlemen.

ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjho-zVgDXo
youtube.com/watch?v=v-9AfdzMw5w
youtube.com/watch?v=5xfBlP2zl2I

Jews

Are using the nigger as a tool to destroy the white race.

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-194155_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 456K)

Fair point.

What is this leaf bullshit?

>not listening to duh-jent
youtube.com/watch?v=Go37usbv58M

Attached: 1518288118074.png (372x351, 117K)

>nigger as a tool
u mean music? the golden dagger

>he thinks Kurt killed himself

Attached: 1260975464-courtney.jpg (388x422, 17K)

Black people music:
>I fuck bitches
>I get money
>I'm fucking awesome and famous

White people music:
>FUCK YOU MOMMY I'M NOT DOING HOMEWORK
>WHY WON'T CINDY RETURN MY TEXTS
>LIFE IS SO HARD *20 minute bass solo*

Attached: 1525280112398.jpg (168x190, 6K)

Sums it up Gen Z

Attached: 1519601587760.gif (421x450, 392K)

Kurt was a massive druggie and a mundane who made simplistic and catchy music anyway. It doesn't matter if he committed suicide or he was killed.

>whypepo didn't exist before the current year
Try harder kike.