/PDT/ - Princess Diana Thread

What's the real story behind her death?

From what I remember and have read, she died in a car crash in 1997. I was 9. I remember it being a big deal. One of the first "big deals" in the news. Is there something that we missed? Was she sacrificed? I don't get how a couple of noodlyy journalists on mopeds could kill a princess riding inside of what i would expect to be a very safe vehicle, even by today's standards.

Attached: Princess-Diana-and-Kate-Middleton-1-640x386.png (640x386, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/281.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and what's the deal with this guy? was he involved? didn't he divorce her right before the wedding?

Attached: reLdwNx.jpg (600x430, 37K)

The Queen and/or MI6 had her killed to avoid her marrying a muslim.

Attached: D10F31C2-30B1-46E1-B5D1-44D34AE64246.jpg (537x525, 30K)

Either its the official narrative ie her driver was drunk and tried to pull a maneuveur or she was bumped off for dating Dodi Fayed and spawning Harry, James Hewitts Offspring.

Attached: BoT3UGeIIAESR7z.jpg large.jpg (650x366, 36K)

checkd

Attached: AlmondsActivated.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

MI6 killed her to avoid a Muslim in the Royal Family. The only reason they haven't iced Meghan Markle yet is because Price Harry is a dead end and isn't the heir.

Who gives a shit? Just some long dead worthless celebrity whore. Why does anybody care about these scum and their lives?

this actually makes sense.

She was cheating on chuck with a shitskin and back then that wasn't allowed. Now a days they be marrying niggers right into the senpai.

Is this true?

The driver was a drink retard, the car was a piece of put together shit, they were all drugged as fuck, she had an eight ball of coke in her bag. That last fact you won't read in the papers.

They made sure to get the driver absolutely loaded on purpose, shit looked exactly like an accident how they wanted. She should have surrounded herself with more reliable people.

Gross. Is the new kween going to wear that tiara? Think how greasy it’s going to be.

Diana knew it was coming. She thought they were going to cut her breaks. Not sure if she mentioned why. Dodi’s dad still owns Herrods he hates the royal family.

Toxicology reports showed carbon monoxide poisoining so looked like samples were altered.
deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/281.html

>very safe vehicle
>drunk driving at a hundred miles per hour, no seatbelts on
pick one faggot

prove it cunt

Looking into Di's life you realize what a....stretch too far she was. She really did know how to piss people off and should have realized being royalty is harder than it looks if you want to set a good example and it's not a 24/7 party with everybody kissing your ass.

Christopher Hitchens did a pretty good rundown on her.

The Best story ever is David Ikes Princess Diana death redpill. Youtube it it's fucking gold.

it was an accident
a fucking car crash
why don't you worry about your own shithole country

Post the nudes

Attached: morph compare.png (1200x648, 1.17M)

I've seen some anons saying he isn't actually a dead end, and the purpose of this is to humiliate brits, make the royals represent the "new english"(i.e. trying to cement the demographic changes) and perhaps giving the royals an excuse to step down after their reputation has been destroyed.
Of course there's the fact they were introduced to each other by a jew and there are rumours Markle has ties to CIA(on top of the whole yachting thing)

Attached: literally princess waifu.jpg (964x633, 115K)

you had to add hair to them all as william shows the true bloodline flaws.

There are rumours she was shocked when she found out the nobles' involvement in stuff like pedo circles, namely Charles(who was longtime friends with Saville)

Attached: literally princess waifu braaaaaaap.jpg (500x1420, 122K)

Why didn't they solve the hemophilia issue right after Victoria's passing?

Attached: 1526498933901.jpg (570x768, 127K)

Yes true, not thte pattern baldness tho. Granted Andrew faired the best.