Can you boys recommend me some philosophical books?

Can you boys recommend me some philosophical books?

Attached: philosophy.jpg (600x250, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1522875077/ref=mp_s_a_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1526603171&sr=8-1-spell&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=myfargo
archive.org/download/LarkenRoseTheMostDangerousSuperstition/Larken Rose/Larken Rose - The Most Dangerous Superstition.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Myfargo

Kant, all of his work. Also Descartes...

I can't find anything on that? Mind providing a link?

read this it will change your life.

Attached: 2942x.jpg (269x400, 27K)

Go read everything by my home boi leo

Attached: 913651a0-6e98-4be6-af4a-475d6ed5a4a4.png (500x227, 23K)

Myth of Sisyphus even though it's a gigantic essay

Is this nigel or ahmed we are speaking to?

Start with Plato.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1522875077/ref=mp_s_a_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1526603171&sr=8-1-spell&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=myfargo

Nigel.

12 Rules For Life, duh. Professor Peterson! How could any good Jewish boy love his mother without doing him a mitzvah.

Wouldn't you like to visit the Promised Land, goy? Come to Israel, you'll leave Jewish!

''Is Justified True Belief knowledge?'' by Edmund Gettier. Very short paper, big conclusions.

the unfettered mind

muh tragedy of being. muh cain and abel. muh auschwitz.
he's insufferable.

Nonsense. This is all too high level for your uneducated mind to grasp. The word you incels use is 'bafflegab' but it's really only baffling to you.

Doctor Peterson, PhD is an expert in his field and he's not even Jewish! Why so much hate for this observably Gentile philosopher and published author from people who aren't even smart enough to make any money from their supposed 180 IQs.

I bet you don't even know who Martin Heidegger is.

read this one OP archive.org/download/LarkenRoseTheMostDangerousSuperstition/Larken Rose/Larken Rose - The Most Dangerous Superstition.pdf

Myfarog

So serious.

Attached: 1499981037141.jpg (750x858, 46K)

Plato's republic and Schopenhauer's wisdom of life. Plato's republic is pretty dense you might want to get a read along book by a Plato scholar, I recommend Nicholas White. You can read Wisdom of life in a couple hours by itself though.

Plato: Symposium, Parmenides, The Republic
Aristotle: Metaphysics, Poetics, Politics, Nicomachean Ethics
Lucretius: On the Nature of Things
Seneca: Letters to Lucilius
Augustine: Confessions, De doctrina Christiana, De civitate Dei
Plotinus: Enneads
Scoto Eriugena: Periphyseon
Duns Scoto: Ordinatio
Thomas Aquinas: Summa Theologiae
William of Ockham: Summa Logicae
Erasmus: In Praise of Folly
Luther: anything you can find, I really like his De servo arbitrio
Leibniz: Monadology
Descartes: The Discourse on Method, The Meditations
Spinoza: Ethics (this is essential imho)
Hobbes: Leviathan
Locke: Two Treatises of Government, An Essay Concerning Human Understanding
Montesquieu: The Spirit of the Laws
Rousseau: everything, but most of all The Discourse on the Origins of Inequality and The Social Contract
Kant: the three Critiques are all absolute must-reads
Hegel: The Phenomenology of the Spirit (a true monument to human intellect, a work comparable to great eternal masterpieces of art like the Mona Lisa), The Science of Logic (same), Encyclopedia of the Philosophical Sciences, Elements of the Philosophy of Right
Kierkegaard: I fucking love him, read anything but I can suggest in particular Fear and Trembling, Either/Or, The Sickness Unto Death
Schopenhauer: The World as Will and Representation
Marx: The German Ideology, The Capital, Grundrisse

cont.

Ty lads

Just read Ecce Homo and be done with it, best philosophy book ever.

Stirner’s stuff is the best I have ever read. But it’s a puzzle trying to piece it together.

Read all of Plato's works. You can't go wrong with those as an introduction to philosophy. Proceed onto Aristotle, then Hermes, and then the Neoplatonists, and then Augustine and Aquinas.

Nietzsche: The Gay Science (this is his best before he went batshit insane with his ubermensch fantasies), Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Beyond Good and Evil, The Antichrist, Ecce Homo
Spencer: System of Synthetic Philosophy
Husserl: Logical Investigations, Cartesian Meditations
Bergson: Matter and Memory
Freud: Totem and Taboo, Civilization and its discontent, Beyond the Pleasure Principle
Wittgenstein: Tractatus logico-philosophicus, Philosophical Investigations
Rosenzweig: The Star of Redemption (this might be my very favorite, don't get misled by the fact he's a Jew because this is an immense work)
Gentile: wrote a shit ton of books, just search his systematic works
Heidegger: Being and Time, Nietzsche, Holzwege, Seminars
Spengler: The Decline of the West
Sartre: Being and Nothingness, Existentialism is a Humanism
Lukacs, Ontology of Social Being
Arendt: The Origins of Totalitarianism, Eichmann in Jerusalem - A Report on the Banality of Evil
Benjamin: The Arcades Project, Theses on the Philosophy of History, The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
Anders: The Outdatedness of Human Beings
Gadamer: Truth and Method
Adorno: Minima Moralia, Dialectic of Enlightenment, Negative Dialectics, Aesthetic Theory (believe it or not this one is a masterpiece)
Marcuse: Eros and Civilization, One-Dimensional Man
Lévinas: Totality and Infinity (great one)
Debord: Society of the Spectacle
Deleuze: Difference and Repetition, The Logic of Sense, Anti-Oedipus, Milleplateaux
Foucault: Madness and Civilization, The Birth of the Clinic, The Order of Things, Discipline and Punish, The History of Sexuality
Judith Butler: Gender Trouble, Antigone's Claim (post-modern nihilistic autistic shit, but has to be read)
Agamben: Language and Death (immense!), Homo Sacer: Sovereign Power and Bare Life, Remnants of Auschwitz

Fuck that mongoloid Derrida and fuck autistic "analytic philosophy".

Black rednecks and white liberals by Thomas sowell

This book really helped me grow up a bit and become a better person.

Attached: iron+john.jpg (1077x1600, 366K)

But that book is retarded. It goes on the futility of human existence seeking for answers but then tell people to become absurd by freedom passion and revolt which are basically meanings without putting a label that they are meanings

Forgot Montaigne's Essays and Vico's The New Science.

Jow Forums dosen't actually read, they get all their info from wikipedia and youtube videos. Come over to /eftpol/ and we'll give you some real books!

/lefty/pol/

based

Tell me the ten pillars of communism

More food-for-thought than philosophical. Still a great read.

Attached: 3976746875689.jpg (243x326, 35K)

Start with Plato’s Republic, nigger.

You can’t even repeat the 10 pillars of communism. What a brainlet.

Gtfo my post you fucking red. Apply for some jobs and become a function member of society.