Why does this makes as unconformable and maybe mad?

Why does this makes as unconformable and maybe mad?

Attached: 1526597690715.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUJOgglCOm0
youtube.com/watch?v=2JHCh7qdyDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the context
it's not the video itself that makes you upset it's the fact that they're niggers and all of the backstory that comes with it

it doesn't make me mad whatsoever, although it's obviously staged as a feel good video

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST

MOVIE TICKETS FOR FREE AT LAST

who the fuck wheres a bow like that. they looks so fucking stupid, on top of chimping out. like a tutu on a pig

watching a large group of black people break out into an impromptu dance party is probably one of the most frightening sights you can witness in the modern day

A bunch of kids line dancing isn't too upsetting.

How were the surprised if they choreographed all this song and dance shit?
Do people really believe this

holy shit this is what fucking old people have to watch on tv now ? what the fuck man. thisis how bad it's gotten for these fucking boomers ? those kids can't even read

nigs can ALWAYS start dancing and partying for no reason, its ingrained in their brains.

they just chimped out at school. it was nationally televised. this is your world now

Just learn to ignore niggers. Unless they could potentially rob you, then never relax.

It's obviously pushing an agenda in a completely unbelievable and inhuman way. Nobody does that shit because they got tickets to see a movie yet they want you to think that is the effect "inclusive" movies like Black Panther have. It's what a group of soulless idiots use as propaganda and the thought that it might actually work on people is disgusting.

>YIPPEE NIGGERS WOHOO
The absolute state of American media.

Attached: 1517799842934.png (825x798, 13K)

Because you have a problem seeing other beings happy.

Attached: CZcvQBvWQAAtzAH.jpg-large-672x372.jpe.jpg (672x372, 51K)

I'm upset that these niggers got free gibs and I had to pay money to watch a shitty movie I didn't even finish because niggers started a riot and stated ganging up on whites in 2 groups of 10-15

Lets be honest if you went into a inner city school and gave anything free away there would be a riot....because nigs chimp out over anything.

a perfectly good thread died for this niglet shit
it is bad and you should feel sad
OP is also a fag

Niggers love anything free. Gib me dats make um dance.

because this culture is being celebrated at the expense of anything requiring though. This is pure emotional reaction, base humanity. They seem to be having fun and that's a good thing. They might even be good, decent people. But that reaction just isn't natural for a lot of people who would feel shame to be acting like that. Then when you realize they're all doing it in concert you might also realize that there really are some pretty large differences between us.And at that point the celebration of their culture at the expense of your own becomes more vivid and intentional. And you get mad.

>a bunch of niglets get tickets to see "we wuz, the movie"
>all start tribal dancing in ritual celebration

pottery.

The state of black education, and they blame whites for failing.
Now in class it will be blame whitey for steal our Kangz tech, and keeping us down.

>sister died of ebola
>WES GOTS DA FOO
*dances in african*

Reminds me of the dances of the Pygmies

youtube.com/watch?v=MUJOgglCOm0

Children being used as tools. It's like the Girl Scouts except with blacks.

*dances in nigger*

But blacks have always been tools

My tax dollars at work.

Cheerleaders

It makes me made because there are no longer white schools like this

>Couldn't be more excited
Bullshit nigger dancing does not mean shit, they do the ape dance for pretty much anything. I swear its like screen saver mode for their brain.

My fuckign sides.

Attached: Peanut Arbuckle.jpg (402x395, 19K)

because you're an oversensitive faggot

it's literally all disney. they own ABC and they own Marvel.

The "affirmative action" racism here is the issue.

This exact clip, but with a room full of white students getting free tickets to see a white superhero movie would be ignored, or cause a controversy.

But a room full of niglets getting tickets to see a nigger superhero is somehow supposed to evoke a positive response - we're simultaneously supposed to say they deserve it because they're black, and it's not racist to single blacks out. Or something. That's why shit like this enrages me.

Show a clip of mixed race kids going to see the avengers.

There is nothing wrong with segregation.

This is a creepy dance and they're all doing it.
So that means that there is a creepy dance class where they learn to do it.

Meanwhile in CrackerLand. youtube.com/watch?v=2JHCh7qdyDY

Leftits also think less of blacks. They don't judge based on merit but instead accept out of norm behaviour because they believe blacks are lesser and thus can't help it. Compare it to a facebook post of a deformed retard and everyone saying "cute" and "beautiful"

Attached: 1526426698217.png (248x268, 117K)

Attached: 1526399174785.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

>BIX NOOD MUH NIG
the shuck and jive brings endless laughs to me. how could this make me mad?

It is an all black school which means they learn black things like athletics, and entertainment. Because you black an sheeut you don't need no stem stuff. We be Kangz n welfare.

Attached: 00101_abYJXvNjQIP_600x450.jpg (482x450, 22K)

>Steeven

Attached: 1408310391919.png (267x320, 22K)

Sure as hell don't have parenting and home ec classes.

Dis. LIBETARS ARE REAL RACISTS.
BASTE BLACK BULL.
MEGAPEDES KEK UNITE.

lol
but seriously: who hurt you?

Cause niggers are gross

>but seriously: where is your argument ?
ftfy