End Jewish Supremacy

Alright, I was kind of on the fence about the Patrick Little campaign, but after seeing this tweet he needs to win. Why the fuck do Jews believe they are God’s chosen people? It is horrible propaganda that needs to be denounced. Fuck this shit. Like literally what’s the difference if a Muslim or White or Black says they are God’s chosen people??? Just more separation. More lies.

Attached: F286D7AE-4EB4-4ED7-8F73-1BF8B050B920.jpg (640x640, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/242098
registertovote.ca.gov/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>help me fight this nazi by acting like a stereotypical kike
hahahaha yes pls

There's nothing more disgusting than Jews calling themselves God's chosen people.

>kikes are white user!

-Normies

"That little kid could run!"

>gods chosen people
Kek. Get lost, faggot. I'm not an atheist, but when I hear shit like this out of a jew I can't help but think they're fucking retarded.

MUH SHOAH

Main reason Christians are getting pissed. I mean rural ones not belonging to zogged mega churches. They see this shit and think "what a liberal mindset".

Tides are turning..

based NEET poster

>God's formerly chosen people
ftfy

Attached: christ-the-teacher-icon-550.jpg (357x450, 58K)

So obviously controlled opposition.
I want to work for jidf. Their budget seems infinite.

NAVYHATO? Is that you?

God's chosen whom don't believe in God and have nothing but contempt for God and the Torah and rely simply upon the utter blasphemies and satanism in the Talmud and WE ARE STILL CHOSEN HUE HUE HUE FOLLOW US AS YOUR GODS YOU GOYIM. Fuck the halohoax, these (((people))) really need to die

Attached: 88F9E4D9-3B6B-4703-A3CD-E8648B672A5F.jpg (1024x824, 147K)

If I walked up to her and called her a JEW do you think she would respond positively?

I mean, since it seems to be such a core part of her identity and all

Do you think she would mind?

Attached: ye.jpg (800x1200, 168K)

that's a larp site dumbass

Yes they have been chosen for the ultimate slaughter!

Agree. I was at the barber once and this older kike couple showed up with the Jew man wearing a yarmulke. The man sat down and the jewess was left standing and I felt this kind of vibe from people around me that I should just give up my seat. If she was any other race of woman I would have just given my seat but these kikes just made me angry for some reason so I sat there.

Its called pieces of shit that think they are better than everyone else. Much like a libshit, kike, or a nigger. They think they are gifts to existence!

So she's a beaner jew?

>God's chosen people.

How do they sit there and say this and expect non jews to not be turned off by this?

Use this tweet as blatant and overt proof of Jewish supremacy. They are so fucking used to thinking this shit is normal that they clearly believe everyone will agree with them.
UNFUCKING BELIEVEABLE

>Jew
>last name Cruz
>Cruz means cross in Spanish

Fucking pottery

Attached: 04F9DA00-95BA-4167-8699-68B0532A8332.jpg (800x1031, 144K)

No, Cruz is a jew last name. Nikolas Cruz was a kike too.

it's the chutzpah of the statement that gets me. how the jew adds on that don't you know "we're god's chosen ppl"?

>Gods chosen people
That's a declaration of supremacy. How can normalfags not see that?

No it isn't, dumbass. And the activities of the JIDF is dwarfed by that of the online propaganda efforts of the Israeli state.

>Jewish Internet Activities (subversion tactics) / ifamericaknew.org

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

Attached: 173694f5ca0a86a5da4a02dadd76fa7647eec54b.jpg (600x337, 68K)

Yeah I had cousins interned by the Nazis for being priests. They were let go at the end of the war and didn’t flee their country like these coward kikes.
Gas the kikes race war now.

I LOVE CHAOS SURE

Attached: 1379608460942.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Patrick should attack her on the separation of church/faith and State angle. You can't say "we're God's chosen people, so we should rule", which is EXACTLY what her tweet says.

GO PATRICK LITTLE!

Attached: 5816569_death_to_zionism_and_death_to_israel.png (600x700, 43K)

Attached: quote-most-jews-do-not-like-to-admit-it-but-our-god-is-lucifer-and-we-are-his-chosen-people-harold-w (807x380, 31K)

God does not condone unjust killing from anyone, shooting bystanders, tear-gassing babies and such like the Jews did.

Attached: monday_bloody_monday.jpg (641x2730, 692K)

>God's chosen people.
It blows my mind that they are so fucking brazen and the goyim go along with literally worshiping a caste of ugly hook-nosed freaks.

>Eric CRUZ
>jew

Really activates my almonds.

I agree. But Republicans have a fucking boner for Israel. Even Trump kiss their asses. I dont understand it.

Shekels

Jewish man + non-jew woman = no jewish children

Non-jewish man + jewish woman = jewish kids

>Cruz is a jew last name. Nikolas Cruz was a kike too.
Cruz was the name of his adoptive parents. His birth mother was a Jewess (and who later gave birth to his mixed race half-brother who would also be adopted by the same couple).

God hasn't shown himself in over 2000 years. If I had chosen the Jews as my people, I'd hide too.

>Why the fuck do Jews believe they are God’s chosen people?
It's the absolute core belief of Judaism, far more essential than believing that God exists. Even the Jews that don't believe in God (most of them) still believe they're inherently entitled to all the best things in the world, and it's an injustice if they ever get punished for grabbing at them.

>I AM THE WALK IN LIGHT OF DARKNESS. THE WORLD BUT SHALL HE THAT HAVE THE FOLLOWETH LIGHT OF ME SHALL LIFE NOT.

Kek

its amazing how many people think the JIDF would advertise so brazenly if they are some super secret organization
fucking brainlets, the JIDF are real but that website definitely isnt

that's only a rule because back in the day they had no other way to truly confirm you were a member of the tribe

today dna testing would probably be enough to get those sweet benefits

birthright here I come!!

jesus, i hope you are being ironic
stop making america look so stupid, you dumb goy

#endjewishsupremacy

Attached: 1526184515839.jpg (992x1024, 115K)

Cruz isn't a kike name but Nikolas Cruz's biological mother was jewish
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/242098

is this oc, great stuff brolami

yeah no shit. i wasnt say he wasnt, i was saying cruz isnt a jew last name, its a spic name

no, i made that

oc means original content, goy

all good man, great stuff

>1526184515839.jpg
Yep, I made this.

fuck off liar, i made that

As a California resident, I will vote for him.

registertovote.ca.gov/

Do you have Jewish DNA?

You made this?
I made this.

>we are gods chosen people
>oy vey why are sick our subversion and hearing this?!

Attached: 1526594495420.png (362x643, 341K)

GO VOTE

Nah friendo, Best combo Irish/Polish

Attached: 1516814475295.jpg (645x800, 76K)

>sprouts jewish supremacism
>claims disagreement is hate speech
fuck you, you disgusting religious parasite intent on genociding all of humanity

Attached: 1522033782040.jpg (785x590, 63K)

(((the holocaust)))

Curious mix.
How is the appearance of an Irishman who is half Slavic?
I keep that image

Absolutely this.

at least someone gets me
i like this edit a lot too

Attached: kangz.jpg (1033x405, 56K)

Implying God made a mistake and fixed it kek... not Atheist or Jewish. Just don't understand why people keep running with this Abrahamic bullshit like something is at the end of the never ending rainbow. It's all made up shit, with the exception of a few prophecies scattered around and I have heard more accurate from schizos begging for change.

If Jews are god's chosen people that makes Hitler the mashiach as a return to Israel was not to be allowed until their messiah came to them. Makes sense given he was one of the core powers that got Zionism rolling. Modern Jewry should see the holocaust as their messiah cleaning the slate.

100% agreed, Takahashi. As a mischling, Bobby Fischer like user said recently about the kikes, they are like a cancer that just keeps infecting and growing until the immune response of the host finally has enough and they are expelled forcefully.

>God hasn't shown himself in over 2000 years

Do people here really believe the bible?

Why didn't this kike's family go back after the war? Dear Jow Forumsfags, tell him to go back, war has been over for almost 80 years now. Tell him, he can safely go back to his country. You stupid American brainlets! lmao

breddy great actually. Stoic pole look with irish gregariousness

>LITERALLY CALLING YOURSELF GODS PEOPLE AND ACTING HIGH AND MIGHTY
Man what a wonder anti antisemitism is on the rise!

Attached: 1498956319350.jpg (900x900, 83K)

I think Americans should start a new hashtag to #SendJewsBack #TheWarIsOver or shit like that.
I feel sad for Americans and how jews are sucking them dry and creating internal conflict so they can always stay on top. Disgusting! Sad and disgusting!

Attached: 1504433140777.jpg (627x782, 121K)

>Man doesn't offer the seat to his wife
top kike

The Jews are NOT gods chosen people.. Dont be fooled.
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/
Read the link.

>How can Jews believe they're God's chosen people if they're not Jewish supremacists?

They can't, right?

Cruz is actually a jew name.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruz
>The word "Cruz" (Spanish for "Cross"), as well as "Vera Cruz" ("True Cross") and "Santa Cruz" ("Holy Cross") are used as surnames and toponyms. Its origin as a surname particularly flourished after the Alhambra Decree of 1492 and the increasing activities of the Spanish Inquisition, when New Christian families with Crypto-Jewish, Moorish, and/or mixed religious heritage converted to the state-enforced religion of Catholicism and subsequently fashioned and adopted surnames with unambiguous religious affiliation

>wikipedia
>crypto-jewish
you dumb nigger, i edited that wikipedia page myself
i cant believe you fell for it. are you actually a nigger?

I’m a half Jew and I don’t think I’m “chosen”. Congrats on finding a dumbass on Twitter that buys into religious fairy tales though.

The Jewish intermarriage rate is very high. 58% overall, 71% when you exclude Orthodox Jews.

It’s not like the Jews hate white people.

You don’t marry people you hate.

Attached: F0E63083-69F8-434E-B6A1-0A76652EF5BF.png (750x1334, 247K)

kek I'm stealing that

Anyway, if you want to debunk """Jewish Supremecy""" here you go.

Ashkenazi Jews are nothing special. They’re just Euro / Arab mixes (like Sicilians)

Attached: 2257F1B6-2EC0-4F88-B1FB-81F1CD9B51B1.png (1024x819, 159K)

#EndJewishSupremacy
Trust me on this one.

Attached: 1526184682369.jpg (1080x789, 78K)

Nice pasta

Attached: 1526184540653.jpg (724x844, 253K)

Why don't we accuse the Jews of racism all the time? It's in the fucking description of Judaism.

Nice non argument

how is any nonsemitic person supposed to hear a phrase like
>Jews, god's chosen people
and not think jews are supremacist?

For Jews that claim “chosenness” you can and should make this accusation.

Just don’t throw at all of em.

Oy vey.

Attached: 1461219919123.gif (501x585, 212K)

>Gods chose people.
He abandoned you faggots LONG ago.

Nah, just do it at all of them and make them defend themselves. Say that the Jews have a duty to promote diversity and inclusion in Israel if they are to live up to Jewish Values and Enlightenment Values.

The Gods chosen people narrative is the crux of the problem. It's a justification for inhuman treatment of other peoples.

Jews arent marrying whites.

Jews are marrying chinks and spics

The problem is that the diaspora and the Israelis have really different opinions on that. The former has minimal influence on the latter.

Attached: 6F2C133C-D311-4F7E-A3E3-CD8683CE5B80.png (750x1334, 160K)

Source?

Jewish supremacy my ass. If the Jews run the world why does Israel have a national debt and not a huge sovereign wealth fund like Sandnigger Arabia?

Anti-Semitism is the oldest Deep State disinformation campaign (dating from the days of Alexander the Great, at least).

The only thing real about it is genuine elite hatred for Jews---probably because Mosaic law considers faggotry worthy of death while the elites consider child rape and ritual murder a religious sacrament. When the globalists are triumphant there will be no place in the world for Jews even as slaves.

Stop falling for the Jew-hate meme and start fighting the real enemy---rich monsters with no God but money and no loyalty to anyone but themselves.

This. Pic related

Attached: 454AF8AB-2440-4F5E-AA7C-6C40B2B80EAB.jpg (653x231, 29K)

>meme flag
The memes write themselves.

Attached: 1479869511191.jpg (274x320, 82K)

>hate Israel and hate Gods Chosen People WAAAHHH!!!!
Fuckn' hell, Jews are the most shameless racists to walk this Earth/

Even left-wing diaspora Jews won't say that Israel has no right to exist. Ask them if any European people has a right to exist, they will obviously say no. There's no essential difference between Israel as it exists today and a colonial power. Even if it became nicer to get the approval of diaspora Jews, you could still attack Israel as being founded on colonialism and genocide like America is. You have to attack these people from the left, not from the right.

Just go to the JCC in Long Island, NYC, NJ, Miami, LA its all Hapas

>money
Fuck I hate communists and libertarians some of the worst jewish ideology to be spread always about MONEY MONEY MONEY get a fucking life.

Exactly, I am for world peace #OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL