Watch till the end..... Q is real

youtu.be/1qsRU7C_Gp0

Attached: 1523248157123.gif (662x512, 3.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
youtube.com/watch?v=yDiXQl7grPQ
youtu.be/Di7EoB5CGOs
youtu.be/0h5ZxVLDjZY
youtube.com/watch?v=KiuO_Z2_AD4
vocabulary.com/dictionary/yanny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shoudnt these dumb niggers be working?

>Q is real
And yet there's still ZERO hard evidence for it. If anything, it's proving more and more likely to be a LARP, which is why Q threads belong on Jow Forums

>Who's Yanny
Can Mike Pence get anymore based?

>I hope you arent asking me if I associate with transexuals

Attached: 1521777069833.jpg (600x450, 66K)

you didnt even fucking watch the video you god damn cuck!!!

No one had a problem when Obama went on his celebrity tours

are people actually hearing this shit say yanny?

what the everloving fuck?

His punchline didn't land. Everyone else is talking about the latest meme to trend on twitter but the ol geezer is still obsessing over his own tweet from a year ago.

Let's not forget the two scoops.

Am I a supersoldier? I can switch between yanni and laurel.

I heard yanni at first. Then hours later I heard laurel and it's been laurel everytime. Weird

low IQ people hear yanny, seriously go to a black person and they'll hear yanny, tried it at work today

>No one had a problem when Obama went on his celebrity tours
sure you did snowflake
at least he got shit done

Lolol that was pretty cool. Tbh ive never heard that yanny laurel thing until just watching this.and i hear them both

Whose the qt at 0.17?

Anyone else hear it say yeri

lmao I hope that is true because I very clearly hear Laurel everytime.

135 IQ mensa.no tested

>insults Obama
>says people didn't complain when obama did x
Isn't it the point to be better than the person you think did a shitty job?

Covfefe was Trump's illegal wiretapped masked name.

Something big is co ing. I can feel it.

Linda Silverstein

You sound like a faggot. Why don't you kill yourself?

It's easy to trick your brain into hearing either one. Like when you blink at a magic picture to change the way it's facing.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor.

i can hear both.

It's literally 2 fucking voices layered on top of each other in different frequency ranges.

wtf did i just watch lol

>bring back covfefe

Attached: 1516409172268.png (900x600, 769K)

older people hear one thing, younger people hear the other

who is this qt3.14 ?

Attached: qt.png (898x748, 621K)

i know what you're talking about, I've done it before with other ''Illusions'', but i cannot figure out how to hear Laurel with this one

oh yeah shill well how do you explain that time Q posted +++ after Trump did?

Attached: 18645166_494669824199276_4988500485901123584_n.jpg (480x356, 26K)

Yup, that's because Yanni is in the higher frequencies which wanes in sensitivity over time.

I hear "dairy"

TRUMP POSTED IT FIRST FAGGOT

Boomers love Q and being lied too, Boomers have been lied to their entire lives...
>vaccines are good boomer goy
>government is good boomer goy
>Israel is good Boomer goy

No wonder they believe NEWQ and the Psyopp...

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Dumb Boomers when will you learn

Attached: 1526090372370.jpg (750x421, 68K)

Kek

If you hear Laurel it means you have shitty ears, watch the video
youtube.com/watch?v=yDiXQl7grPQ

delusional af

It's saying Yammy, am I retarded?

fpbp

Attached: 134jebyuxtqxx82xjye-e1446078739298.jpg (1379x833, 89K)

Ok good ive only heard yanni until I heard the pitch shifted ones. I got some healthy ears then.

sure keep telling yourself that

Attached: 178263754.jpg (2232x5180, 1.04M)

Attached: 1526266938144.gif (1470x1080, 710K)

nope

Attached: done in 30.png (1619x1063, 787K)

I knew you cunts would say this you're so fucking predictable. Shit takes 5 of filming.

Same, the first noise I heard was close to yanni, but for the next couple times my brain was trying to understand what it was receiving. After the 3rd or 4th time it was Laurel every time and I can't hear Yanni no matter how hard I try. Very weird.

>at least he got shit done

Attached: 1445206368138.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

I hear niggers.

Fucking shut up already!

why is this proof for Q though? Explain?

These started off as natural and turned into something that (((they))) use to waste more human potential.... Think about how many man hours goes to this (((debate)))

btw OP is kewl and wants the EU to spark a global revolution to end human slavery by their Gubernare

Attached: 201505150724_DQ-TenchCoxe.jpg (1055x806, 151K)

try doing this... same thing as this psy op.
youtu.be/Di7EoB5CGOs

this is my channel

well its doesnt really look like it is however the posts im linking below are

I'm a Q head 'til I'm dead, senpai. Plenty of proofs out there. Just not sure how OP video was one.

Attached: 1521804501068.jpg (275x183, 6K)

wrong

Attached: wow.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

Know how Trump calls it covfefe? Notice how not only is that a joke... but its an answer that exist out of the false dichotomy.. Drop all covfefe conspiracy memes NOW

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Trump wants us to talk about covfefe (means something huge i'd guess) and then close the temporal loop of all the time since he first tweeted covfefe.... CoVFeFe is his sigil to seal in this timeline to head back into balance

Attached: 1520954633957.png (800x800, 94K)

This

>there’s literally nothing that demonstrates that Qteam are more informative than (((Alex Jones))) and (((Jerome Corsi))

No matter how many times you shills repeat that general semblance of sentiment, it’s all for nothing. But please, keep doubling down on what shall be nothing but fruitless effort.

Attached: 290EFB4D-010B-4C52-AF48-07FA9DBB18C3.jpg (1752x984, 167K)

fucking boomer trash go back to r*ddit

what did Q predict?

What if Siri, Alexa, and all the other microphones are actually a super advanced A.I. and Siri and Alexa are playing stupid with us to test lies with us...

There already IS a one world currency and its the Central Banks fiat system that may have different denominations... but the same CHURCH owns it all

youtu.be/0h5ZxVLDjZY

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 10.09.24 PM.png (646x245, 52K)

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THIS GUY IS A RIOT

>those comments

Holy fuck Jow Forums we won, by a large margin. Twatter is total nigger mind control, jewtube is the real deal.

>20 seconds in.... CNN gets BTFO and Trump BTFO CNN even more by mentining covfefe which they failed miserably at using against him

look into "cold reading"
this Q guy is literally taunting you with "future proves past", he's pointing out how your confirmation bias works

Washington D.C.
Military
Vatican City
Religion
City of London
Banking

All city-states... meaning... they do what they want...

DC is not a city state, it's a federal district

Its fundamentally the Vatican, Jerusalem, and Mecca that own all those things you listed... all religious institutions owned by the Dark Occult

>obsessing

No, thats what you are doing. Trump made a joke.

I hear yearie and its pissing me off few others hear it

It will be like the scene in The Godfather when Michael takes control. All the pieces at the same time, no recovery, no retaliation.

I saw this whole thing on my phone earlier today and it was clearly Laurel. But, in OP's vid and this vid, I hear Yanni. Obviously a speaker issue.
This is a fun one too:
youtube.com/watch?v=KiuO_Z2_AD4

Isn't this the type of shit we used to criticize Obongo for doing?

How is this different from wasting time plugging the ACA on Between Two Ferns?

Get back to work you white nigger, and keep your trashy family out of the grounds.

Attached: 1515252875856.jpg (435x339, 32K)

How is anything in this video related to Q.......................................................................................................?

Attached: 1518233311751.jpg (600x639, 48K)

Since 1865 it essentially has been a city state, with it's territory being the entirety of the United States. Hence the term, "Federal Empire".

This is the only relevant question in this shit thread.

Right!?

Attached: 1526516467611.webm (568x320, 1.17M)

Q predicted Laurel, Yanny is her last name.

dont u get it?

Attached: 1516233243646.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Shill detected.

Sheeeeeit.... That boomer opening tho... Fuckin A

i heard laurel at first, now i hear yanny. this is some fucked shit.

top kek

vocabulary.com/dictionary/yanny

>What if? What if?

Duhhhhhhhhh.... Faggot

I just came to say HI to the boomers

Yes the Meme president!

"confirmation bias"
Q literally tells us in advance a keyterm in trumps next tweet as well as the time difference in between both tweets. He does it again by telling us there would be a 1 minute time difference in between the tweets. it happens again but this time with a spelling correction as a nod to Q.

please explain to me what drugs you are currently on

Attached: 1517467626359.jpg (451x307, 18K)

The end of the video confirms he actually said Laurel with higher overlays on top of the recording.

Ever looking at anything connected with this awful q meme ever.

Attached: 1398334297545.png (334x393, 151K)

>Q literally tells us in advance a keyterm
so do "psychics"

Yowie and the dress is blue faggot

Q so real motha fuckas neva find me

oh man i just fucking love when shills whip out the good ole "MUH Q IS A PSYCHIC". so i guess psychics can just tell us the time differences between tweets two times in a row then huh? and what about all of the other coincidences? you went from cold reading to "Q is a psychic".you really are going to have to try harder.

Attached: MACK.png (601x724, 259K)

>people never take plea deals
lmao, are you for real

he doubled the deficit AND fucked some people with student loan debt refusing to let them declare bankruptcy

your ignoring the other point behind my post, do you have any explanation at all for how he told us the time differences in advance? also theres more than just those 2 pictures. post im linking below have more evidence.

Attached: NO NAME.jpg (749x1222, 224K)

He guessed...

Everyone says it. America has this problem. America has that problem. America has a lot of problems. A LOT. In fact, America has ALL the problems. Its is the way it is and it's been this way since we started. It just so happens to be that we're not ashamed to admit, we like it this way.

Gives us something to do.

And while the world spectates our spectacular evolution of solving every single one of them. We will not receive applause because being the capitalists that we are, we're going to sell our solutions, to the highest bidder.

Business as usual.

But hey, you can't blame us, we did innovate every possible piece of modern technology. We made that shit our bitch and you're going to sit there behind your keyboard like an online warrior and tell me that we're not capable of being great again.

Who the hell are you to pray for our downfall.

You're just another imbecile with an arsenal of politically targeted memes and troll to your little cold hearts content. You actually don't know what it's like to have ALL the problems, so you're just going to beat around the bush waiting for US to come up with an answer.

Well I for one am not going to stand for these shill tactics of getting US to reveal OUR secrets.

If you agree with this sentiment, copypasta this shit and tell the rest of the world to "STFU, WE'RE WORKING ON IT."

in this recording you hear yanny, faggots need to die with this stunt

you can only guess so many times before it becomes weird.