Yes, Slavs are Aryans

We need to stop with this bullshit use of the word "white" and stop referring to ourselves as "white people." We are Aryans. Plain and simple. And yes, Slavic people are Aryans too. Heck even the Irish are Aryans. Persians are also Aryans, thought they are like Sicilians and many Spaniards, they have a lot of arab admixture.

We are not "white," we are Aryans.

Attached: Global Aryan Alliance.jpg (300x293, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race#Etymology
natall.com/about/what-we-believe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Ainu (Japan) Genetics.jpg (900x591, 363K)

More admixture Aryans, North India

Attached: India.jpg (521x269, 47K)

Bitch you Slavs don’t act like it

LOL democrat.... go love the jews some more. GTFO

One looks like an Sicilian Italian, the other looks like a negro.

Attached: 123456789.jpg (414x263, 35K)

>finns are spaniards
See I can do it too

Persians are Aryans

Attached: Iran before Islam.jpg (419x400, 63K)

Being Aryan isn't good enough

Attached: Nasim (Aryan admixture).jpg (176x176, 51K)

What is the standard then? What's "good enough." Most American, Canadians, Australians and Europeans aren't "good enough." LOL

Fuck you larper. Only ethnicity counts and slavs are shit.

What are you?

Attached: 1526591840526.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

We are not a color. We are race.

Attached: All Family.jpg (983x839, 145K)

In the 18th century, the most ancient known Indo-European languages were those of the ancient Indo-Iranians. The word Aryan was therefore adopted to refer not only to the Indo-Iranian peoples, but also to native Indo-European speakers as a whole, including the Romans, Greeks, and the Germans. It was soon recognised that Balts, Celts, and Slavs also belonged to the same group.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race#Etymology

Attached: samething.gif (368x208, 454K)

Slavs may be white but they are not aryan
sage

fixed it.

Attached: 1499454550544.jpg (1020x404, 131K)

"same thing" Yes, very true. But telling the Sicilians they have negro blood hurts their feelings and unfortunately we must make exception to them and consider them Aryans. We allow them in more or less for political and strategic reasons

>Slavs may be white but they are not aryan

Yes they are. They have Aryan genetics.

Ok show your flag Somali nigger

>tfw desktop has shit the bed and i cant post infographics.
Europe is a varying mix of three distinct groups of people; (off the top of my head) hunter-gatherer pastoralists, basket weavers, and yamna who are probably the aryans. Aryans went fucking all over the place, deep into china until bugmen hordes killed them off. But I am off on a tangent. European=siblings, Caucasoid=cousins, Aryan= cultural origins/greater family umbrella. To find aryan cultural roots you would have to dig into the base ideas of early religions, many have the same reoccurring figures and close writing/phonetics. Someone should try to summon drunk geneticist or someone with the screencaps/info dumps.

Vodka niggers you are this celtic mutt's brother!

Right.... so why don't you just shut the fuck Amerimutt. Seriously. We are NOT a color, i.e. "white" We are a racial group of people know as Aryans.

Why do Americans degrade the divinity of Aryan genetics and classify us as colors. What the fuck are we, crayons? GTFO of here American shit bag. Go shop at Walmart some more and have a "whites only" party with your negro girlfriend.

Attached: fuck you anon.jpg (160x328, 16K)

Tryin way to hard, my fellow American

Attached: 1526334422443.jpg (1024x788, 475K)

The day Obama was elected I consider America to be dead. Ever since I've despised America.

JIDF here. No Slavs are not white, neither are Anglos or Meds . Come on now , FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!!

So you’re just a butthurt mutt. To scared to fight for your country so you cling to the aryan meme so you have prople to fight your battles with you right?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!! , Do it for us goym.

zdrowie

I'm not a mutt. But I did want to get anons talking about race, more specifically the Aryan race. Lately Jow Forums has been nothing but asian threads and dumb shit.

>even the Irish are Aryans
No shit faggot, pic related. You NatSocs really are retarded. Why do you have to make threads re-assuring yourselves of your whiteness? Is this really the best we have? Being insecure about your whiteness?

Attached: White-Family-Photo.jpg (2534x1690, 558K)

Eastern Euros aren't the ones welcoming hoards of subhumans into their countries

My goal is to end the use of the phrase "white people." WE ARE NOT A FUCKING COLOR! Think about it. Is your skin white like a piece of paper? No. This is not rocket science.

you are missing his point

Are you not insecure about your people's existence? When OUR countries are being over taken by brown skinned people, is that not something to worry about? When the brown skins birth rates are much greater than ours, should we just relax and say "oh it's cool." No. And we reduce ourselves when we call ourselves "white people." Saying that disconnects us from our origins. When we say that we are Aryan we begin to think more deeply about our ancestral past. That makes use strong in mind, spirit and body.

I was talking about the other guy. I am in agreement with you.

To you as well friend.

I seriously need to pick up a slav language so I can visit countries that havent been cucked by the EU. Ireland was super nice when I visited several years back but I fear its going to go londonstan before long.

gotchya. I apologize. I was slightly confused hahaha

Logo looks a chicken foot in fascist salute.

natall.com/about/what-we-believe/

Attached: Save the Aryan Race.jpg (452x86, 12K)

>My goal is to end the use of the phrase "white people."
So you can replace it with another pointless word like "Aryan". Okie dokey Adolf Jr. Why don't you just use the proper word you brainlet? E U R O P E A N.
I'm not American, I was born in Europe so NO I'm not insecure about my people's existence. Unlike you Americans (yes I live here now) Europeans
understand the threat and are taking massive action.

Aryan pre-dates European, so Aryan is actually the more accurate and correct term. It has nothing to do with Adolf because the term was used way way before him. Study the Vedas, it is the oldest known Aryan document.

You sound like a eurocuck faggot

They are Caucasian,
the pure aryan is very rare

>the pure aryan is very rare

That I'll agree with. But anyone who possesses the DNA, the genes, they can reproduce and if we are selective with the mating process then we can begin to produce more and more pure Aryan children. Eugenics is literally our only option for survival as a race.

>Aryan

There's that word again. Its just some bullshit Hitler came up with.

Stop sucking his dick. European identity didn't start at him. Aryan is just some shitty political term, nothing more.

Attached: 1508091320012.jpg (845x853, 150K)

> Its just some bullshit Hitler came up with.
jesus christ how far Jow Forums has fallen

Attached: 1504821964271.png (609x714, 99K)

Well I think diversity is important.
Every race has good and bad
characteristics. If you mix them up you loose some characteristics. But aryans are not superiorin every way. They are for example not as rational as the asian ppl. They have less musclegrow than negros (does not mean maximal strength) but mostly explosive strength

>Its just some bullshit Hitler came up with.

No he didn't. He simply used a term that was already being used. Also, is that Eddie Murphy looking like Adolf Hitler? LOL

>how far Jow Forums has fallen

very far down the shit hole of mud people minds

Well "Aryans" are quite old as terminologi,
but actually it referred to a persian tribe

>They are for example not as rational as the asian ppl

.......... wow, just wow. I've never ever met a rational asian. They all are seriously fucked up people.

>They have less musclegrow than negros

Yea, and Aryans have less muscles than a gorilla. What is your point? You are comparing a human being to an animal humanoid.

Attached: asian retards.png (400x400, 285K)

No, we are not. Fuck off, nordcuck.

>persian tribe

The same tribe YOUR people decedent from. Indo-Euro Aryans

Then. Why. Are. All. The. Indians. In. Tech. Southern. Indian! FUCK I COULD’VE HAD A HOT NORTHERN INDIAN WAIFU ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Slav here, I'm neither Aryan nor white, so fuck off. I live among white people so I would know.

There's a reason the asiankid is always best in math and physics.

My point is that every race is perfektly adjusted to its surroundings.

Gotno evidenz for that.
If you got your welcome to share it

>rational as the asian ppl

Attached: 1525234294033.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

This

Slavs are not Aryans. Irish are not Aryans. Sicilians are not Aryans. Spaniards are not Aryans.

Attached: Aryans.png (765x645, 85K)

yeah hide behind your meme flag you Somalian nigger.

Cool story mutt

Attached: 1522899315943.png (693x460, 157K)

>Study the Vedas
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (179x282, 7K)

her neck and the way her mouth moves are so alien and strange. That taylor swift parody video is one of the most unsettling things I've ever seen online

so what?
In germany we used to eat dogs untill 40 years ago, french eat frogsas deligacy.
what's YOUR point?
"Aryans" are not all superior. Believe me, I'am one

>pick up a slav language
I wouldn't. It will take you 10 years and you will still sound like you have brain damage. Slavic languages are completely different from Western languages in ways that Westerners refuse to accept.

Maybe you should hold yourself and your peers to a higher standard.

This board never fails to deliver.

Didn't work so well last time.

I think we are awesome and so are all other pure races.
It's like saying a german shepherd would be worth more than a Pitbull.
They just had different sorroundings

But your right that the pure aryan won't exist for long because of the mixture of races.

Meanwhile, a Doberman Pinscher is worth more than all other dog combined. Dobermans are the finest of German engineering.

Attached: 232b70cd649dcd9ac76a43d31c78ec25.jpg (198x216, 20K)

No one wants to go there anyways since they are extremely hostile

Yes we know you’re white, but out of every European ethnic groups. You’re the niggers

That doesn't make them superior.

Ever since I saw that move Hostel: Part II I will never visit Slovakia

All three dogs mentioned are the products of Aryan breeders, so in a way we can call them Aryan dogs. They are all equally superior to all other non-Aryan dogs.

Don’t be retarded op.

White = Christians and former Christians of wholly European descent.

Any other definition is divisive.

>they have a lot of arab admixture.
Iranians have less than 2% Arab admixture, and they were never White.

Attached: marked up.jpg (800x697, 160K)

We must unite as Europeans anyone who says otherwise is contributing to d&c narratives that are spouted regularly not as banter but as truth. True Europeans mock eachother but we all feel the connection our blood so take it as intended but Americans who are divorced from European culture spread JIDF talking points and demoralise true Americans.

That's what it meant 50 years ago. Its usage has evolved to cover the entirety of the greater indo-european race.