This is your future NIHILIST ATHEIST MGTOW SCUM

this is what nihilistic degeneracy looks like after years of

> fucking lady/femboys
>being a drunken fuck up
> doing every drug possible to feel normal
> Declaring god dead
> being forgotten by everyone you sort meaning in

you are on the verge of suicide seeing everything you put out for the world to recognize you go ignored & seeing the death before the suicide happen before your eyes

Attached: vrt.jpg (293x172, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uu1EmF-nsBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he isn't mgtow, and he support commies

Inb4 Banana Boat

OPEN YOUR BORDERS TO THOSE FUCKING VERMIN WE CANT TAKE AMY FUCKING MORE

Attached: vene-MMAP-md.png (1036x733, 83K)

Attached: autistic_faggot(1).webm (544x408, 2.13M)

Attached: autistic_faggot(2).webm (544x408, 1.7M)

His gf is kind of cute.

LAST VIDEO I WATCH OF HIM HE WAS crying about why wasnt he born in the viking day he would have been a great vikin bashing people skulls in & 2018 is fulled with pussies

Honest question no memes, is that a micropenis?

Looks almost fucking inverted soo yea I'd say so

Definitely is. The sad thing is that he is pretty tall so proportionately it is even worse

I thought it was a puffy vag

>2 questions
1.what is the fat man doing ?
2.why is he filming it ?

Attached: tips.gif (460x600, 595K)

1. Pouring hot cooking oil on his genitals and ass.
2. Faggot.

i am confuse

The sad thing is that he’s not jew. He’s pure white as white boi gets.

>Sorry atheist, but you can't prove there is no Go-

Attached: 1522827254721.png (767x1131, 169K)

I thought it was big

>thinks atheism has anything to do with nihilism
>thinks we all are in the same boat of thought & all watch the same atheists
>listing things that every other group of people also do.

Care to tell why you own this?

>thinks atheism has anything to do with nihilism
It almost always involves existential nihilism.
>thinks we all are in the same boat of thought & all watch the same atheists
This was not stated. This is about someone doing degenerate things - such as atheism. Not simply what atheism does to you, nor what atheists watch. You're imagining this criticism.
>listing things that every other group of people also do.
It's a list of degenerate acts he's doing, not criticizing degenerate things atheists do. You're getting defensive and imagining things.

Catholic reporting.

Attached: 1456132632305.png (300x518, 176K)

He had a girlfriend who wanted some kinky videos of him, there's a more famous one of him sticking a banana in his ass.
It was supposed to be private, she was a cunt and leaked it onto the internet and people who hate him gloat about it to this day eventhough it being leaked does not bother him personally, because simply mentioning he's that guy who stuck a banana in his ass and pointing out that he's fat requires less effort than actually attacking the substance of what he thinks because it's not like they actually know what he's all about, they just know it is super-easy to pigeonhole him as a fat gaytheist retard and leave it at that.

youtube.com/watch?v=uu1EmF-nsBA

Here's him commenting on what happened. Retards like those in this thread like to think it's a dirty secret and TJ fans go on suicide watch whenever it gets brought up.

>because it's not like they actually know what he's all about
I saw his Aquinas Five Ways video. It's clear he doesn't know what he's talking about himself. I'm sure he does a lovely job against Evangelical Protestants, like all New Atheist figures nowadays, but he is not worthwhile at all.

Attached: hm.jpg (300x396, 12K)

Ach-shu-ally
That's what putting banannas up your ass for 32 years does to you

jesus, what a faggot

>Reddit has immigrated to this site so much we have people downright defending The Amazing Atheist now

Attached: Freak out.png (362x471, 218K)

>It almost always involves existential nihilism
[Citation Needed]
>This was not stated
Re-read the name of the thread, its more than implied.
>This is about someone doing degenerate things - such as atheism
Is atheism degenerate?
>It's a list of degenerate acts he's doing, not criticizing degenerate things atheists do. You're getting defensive and imagining this criticism.
The title of the thread says it all, then proceeds to explain things that have nothing to do with atheism. Why lump it in? This was my point. But also about how i assume op thinks, but id be more than happy to back those assertions.