Which one, user?

Which one, user?

Attached: 1517.png (1353x494, 756K)

neither

Neither. If I had to pick, the black girl. Normally white girls are cuter than black girls but that white girl looks like redneck trailer trash garbage. The black girl looks slightly alright.

Neither lol

>This is America
The blonde is cute, but the nigga one is more well articulated.

Also the woman from Red Ice TV is smart.

I prefer pic related

Attached: DbdH8jOU0AY8e--.jpg (808x1077, 211K)

Attached: 1522998963391.jpg (910x700, 27K)

Both are a Jew owned slaves that pretend to be "redpilled" because they wear a fucking MIGA hat and say shit like "dems real raysis". If you listen to either one you're about as redpilled as Paul Ryan.

The blonde is a bit simple, I agree.

Common suggestion, I consider it sometimes. I just watched Candace yell at Blaire on Rubin's youtube channel... That was the most pointless interview I've ever seen, really.

Shut up shitskin.

The Fucking RIGHT !

Lauren southern has done shit with generation identity and has been in south africa exposing the anti whites. What the fuck have you done. Even candice has done more. Do you know how she became famous among right wingers? Because liberals wanter her to expose bullies and she exposed them on accident and they flipped on her. Candice has been in the belly of the beast. And realized how shady shit is. Lauren has also been in the belly of the beast. Maybe the water dripping from the dragons belly are these dissidents.

Lauren is distancing herself from Candace, called her a hypocrite on identity politics, as well as all of Turning Point USA. Lauren just made a video on it

hahahaaaa please leave.

Attached: 1fobn8.jpg (390x470, 38K)

thank you first post

Yeah. Im not really a fan of Candice but leave southern alone. Shes gone above and beyond to prove herself.

murdoch-chan

Attached: 1516835384071.jpg (1004x1004, 250K)

why the fuck is this board not allowed to moderate it's own community?

Everytime something starts, the leftists get on their little discord start shilling the board like crazy. Entire fake threads with artificial conversations/opinions

Just going to btfo this entire thread with obvious point. One of these women reports on white genocide, and is very pro-white. The other is a boomer-tier conservative that has a history of doxxing ''the alt right''

to lurkers, shills rely on your conformity, they want you to think certain opinions are 'what most of the board thinks'. Don't conform and always think for yourself

Attached: 1515717850148.jpg (640x565, 57K)

>history of doxxing

I basically agree, but wasn't she basically just the middleman for the doxxing/harassment? She's vehemently denying any participation in it but I smell plausible deniability.

And if you want to talk about slide threads, go talk about the 5 Kilauea threads on the front of the board. Southern's video on Turning Point USA is like 2 hours old...

Sage and report shitty eceleb nigger.

Attached: lauren southern peace.jpg (431x768, 71K)

Candace just got back from Israel. Jews still own all blacks as slaves.

Attached: 1522291047185.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

God, Candace is such a qt