Are democrats controlled opposition?

Are democrats controlled opposition?

I just can't believe they are defending ms13 now

Attached: OElHWIE.png (1362x997, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate you Trump shills so much. Trump called ALL immigrants animals in his speech today and that is why we are so pissed off. Even if he did only call MS-13 animals, they are still human beings that deserve to be treated with dignity. You people are seriously delusional if you tolerate this kind of behavior from the president. Hillary Clinton would never pull bullshit like this and she should have been in office.

They are doing it by bending reality and removing context from the situation. This is how they can bring themselves to do shit like this and still feel moral.

Nice pasta. Saw it earlier

you sorta had me until you wrote the last bit about hillary

The party line is a fucking panic attack right now duderino

The craziness on the left just continues to ramp up, some people are breaking away but I'm amazed that so many are still willing to buy in. At this point it's impossible to ignore the ease at which perception of reality can be bent.

My early redpills around the holocaust and so on...I could understand why people believe it given our education, holywood, and so on. Things have gotten increasingly crazy. It feels like as our connectivity increased, the speed of change/novelty has increased, and somehow our ability to be 'brainwashed' or what I used to understand that as, has also increased with it.
And as the contrast between those people who buy into the system and those who don't becomes more obvious, this willingness to alter reality also increases.

Attached: 1525714101812.jpg (960x872, 90K)

>All humans are animals
>Some MS-13 members are human
>Therefore, some MS-13 members are animals

I thought the right was supposed to be anti-science, faggot?

Trolling is getting so advanced in this timeline. Soon anons from Jow Forums will start running for government offices just to take shitposting to a new level.

Attached: elittle.jpg (696x387, 54K)

This is cartoonishly bad. I wonder if Trump is paying them to say this shit so he can get re-elected. I mean lefties are a little out there but this is too fucking much

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

I can't wait. Can you imagine some candidate referring to H1b visa recipients as
>poo in loos

Attached: shitting on the beach.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

sounds like it's time for a new hashtag
>MS13
>people

Attached: 1526031633248.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

FALSE CONSCIOUSNESS

Attached: ĵtrrvbmkii.png (382x381, 40K)

yeah but lots of immigrants live akin to animals. i don't see the problem here

Democrats are not controlled opposition
They simply ARE the opposition.
They ARE the representation of what globalism leads to

The neo-cons are the CONTROLLED opposition who's job is to eat up conservative votes and take seats in conservative districts wile voting for democrat sponsored bills once they arrive in Washington.

>Democrats are overt opposition
>Neo-cons are covert opposition (Also known as controlled opposition)
THAT is how it all works.
The democrats represent 2 steps forward, the neo-cons represent one step back with the occasional pro-gun legislation and anti-abortion rhetoric in order to keep the votes flowing and the control of Israel over congress absolute.

Learn the real mind game user

Attached: 1458847650943.jpg (231x244, 19K)

Nancy Joined,
Vote DNC!

Attached: Nancy_13.jpg (1160x629, 151K)

>11 million illegal immigrants
>15 thousand MS-13 gang members
totally the same

Please tell me that is a shop
True if big

They huffed their own propaganda for so long that they are beginning to believe it.

Lololol

Andrea Mitchell Joined!
NBC News Chief Foreign Affairs

Liberals Luv Dem MS-13 members!

Attached: Andrea Mitchell_MS-13.jpg (600x500, 149K)

you actually need to understand that its very real people in the establishment see that kind of shit as like literally the next Hitler lmao ....

SOON

Attached: D78pz2M.jpg (2000x830, 191K)

Into existence.

>Are democrats controlled opposition?
>I just can't believe they are defending ms13 now
Believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: soros_ngo_boats.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Youre defending a group that does this on an hourly basis. Do a society a favor and slit your parents throat

Attached: MS13-Death-1.jpg (500x333, 70K)

Okay Neo.

Just accept the friendly tattoo faced immigrants.
It makes it easier for the elites to bust us down to third world status.

>and take seats in conservative districts wile voting for democrat sponsored bills once they arrive in Washington.

Such as what bills?

>11 million Muslims refugees
>15 thousand are terrorists

What are Europeans whining about?

>MS-13

Why do you feel the need to lie like this? You really think anyone buys into your fear tactics?

That picture is from some shithole country where the guy got stabbed tons of times by women because he was a rapist. Nothing to do with MS-13.

Cali Rep. Eric Swalwell Joined!
Donate DNC today!

Attached: Rep. Eric Swalwell.jpg (2560x1600, 1.17M)

They'd rather be in total control of a declining country than share power in a thriving country.

checked

Attached: 1526594495420.png (362x643, 341K)

REPEAL THE 14th

damn her neck look like a nutsack

God.. why do they do this?

Is that toilet witch thing a real fear or just a meme?

She is real.

Attached: eaa.jpg (2000x1356, 221K)

MS-13 is an American gang that started in Los Angeles. No imports needed.
Trumpster dumpsters are fucking retarded.

Every single Congressman votes on pro-Israel legislation, like the one that makes it illegal to boycott Israel.

Reagan legalized millions Mexicans of Mexicans in California in hopes that they would be BASED conservatives.

Conservatives preach healthy spending yet still just passed a huge spending bill that doesn't include any wall or long-term border protection.

Every Republican Congressman would want to bomb Iran or Syria for Israel, except maybe Rand Paul.

Are you being obtuse? The point is that they are violent Aztec savages invading our country.

> American gang
Topkek, yeah as soon as those blood-thirsty mestizos cross the border, the magic soil in California just makes them become BASED American Patriots!

>Los Angeles
Well they kinda live like animals there already

Attached: Los_Angeles_Skid_Row.jpg (2816x2112, 2.09M)

Poor Pajeet.

No witches in the streets or beaches though!

Quit lying. They started in El Salvador. The MS stands for , Mara Savaltruca.

Nice b8 m8

The only office Hillary will ever be in is the office of a doctor that specializes in brain seizures or alcoholism.