ITS SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO START HAPPENING!!!!

Joe DiGenova just told Tucker Carlson that the IG report contains criminal referrals. The very next thing said was, "John Brennan will need a criminal lawyer."

Could it actually be happening soon???

Attached: IMG_5036.jpg (533x768, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFoORKflgLo
youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
thehill.com/homenews/administration/380179-digenova-will-not-join-trumps-legal-team
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyTVZU3MJ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=QYqN0O-S9uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its all so tiresome

I saw that... we’ll see.. fingers crossed

Yawn. I'll be ready with rope when its truly happening.

>john brennan

intredasting. Going to need to see this clip considering it's the IG of the DOJ's report.

Attached: 1514946732099.gif (225x249, 808K)

God bless us all.

Round 1: Midterms
Round 2: 2020

Trump LOVES Fridays for bombshells

No you fucking faggot. The swamp will be drained this year.

No. Nothing will happen. It never will happen. (((They))) will get away with everything like they always do. America is becoming Brazil with all its (((diversity))). It is hopeless. Get over it.

Attached: 1526597587320.jpg (358x292, 35K)

OK godamnit this is getting good. If nothing happens I will explode from blue balls so lets get the happenings happening and I expect senior obama officials in cuffs by this time next week

Attached: 1526584106302.jpg (800x800, 375K)

Remember when Difagola couldn't get a job at the White House?
>it was two weeks ago

Attached: muellerlaffin.jpg (634x429, 39K)

If the IG of the DOJ uncovers criminal activity of other federal employees in the scope of his investigation, there's nothing to prevent them from also issuing criminal referrals

I'm sure, and I'm also sure they wouldn't have a problem connecting Brennan to this, but I would like to see the clip for corroboration.

It's literally nothing

checked

he's a tan man, and a send hillary to the Can-man

you seem exhausted. You ok?

wait until you see what this guy has in store

Attached: sessions.jpg (640x465, 90K)

Man I want that guy to be my grandpa

I dont know which democrats are going to run for office after Sept 30th 2018 since they will all be either in jail or beat to death by angry mobs.

I just I just watched it , it is kinda nothing but big if true. It was on Tucker at 5:30west coast time.

I regret talking shit about Sessions. I think he's gonna surprise us all

All you have to do is look at how much he threatens trump and how much he blinks when we testifies (lying)

Attached: IMG_5044.jpg (1242x978, 319K)

he better not start talking about how the fbi wuz good boyz or im gonna be pissed.
>integrity and distinction
better get that shit outta my face. Wanna see comey perp walked.

Oy vey

lay off the black pills for a day goy before you accidentally neck yourself

I hope to God he does. I'm still not holding my breath.

Attached: IMG_4800.jpg (633x430, 78K)

Like I said I don't doubt at all he's involved in this, but a public claim like that all the way towards the former CIA director is an interesting development so I'd like to see it before I get hyped. Don't these episodes get uploaded to youtube at some point?

nothing ever happens

You have been desensitized just like they want. Nothing has happened because it hasn't even started yet.

is he gona bust some hippies smoking doobies? Sessions is more homosexual than aids swapping via butt bongos.

TICK
o
C
K

>Former head of the CIA will need a criminal lawyer

Attached: 1476591551539.jpg (193x350, 30K)

you are really bad at this

He's a stuttering fool...they all thought she would win

>Brennan
you know if the FBI and CIA heads under Obama were both indicted I'd hope we could get the screws turned to get the big fish too

you're really mad about this

For your viewing pleasure, I found the clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=OFoORKflgLo

Attached: 1524341266044.jpg (600x942, 33K)

Attached: Bongino (2).jpg (800x1190, 152K)

wew

Hang them all and let the corpses swing in the winds.

Next up: paid shills.

nah the shills are sliding this

I know it's been easy at times to take the black pill, but this is it
It's coming to fruition, right and proper

>The swamp will be drained this year.
If it's not drained this year, we can bet the incoming congressmen will be compromised in short order.

Better to strike now and make the corrupt writhe in pain as we begin destroying them.

Attached: 1508584229258.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

Bump

If nothing ever comes of anything, I'm outta this fucking country.

We're just getting started
This shit will go on for 6 years like the Sicilian Mafia trials

The Swamp is being drained. Now we need to drain the swamp from our women's heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Attached: 20nHkHp.jpg (768x768, 164K)

Someone keeps trying to edit his wikipedia page

wew lad.

kind of sobering if true. I always thought Brennan was going to be the final boss in all of this. So basically horowitz is dispensing with the foreplay? fucking asshole couldn't even tickle my anus with abedine and/or powers?

Yes shit is hitting the fan. Find the right board. This place is compromised.

Help me... I'm sad about the state of pol lately

I will jizz when i see the USA v John O Brennan indictment

Does the IG have Weiner's laptop

thats a spicy ham sandwich

Attached: plzclap.png (376x403, 258K)

Pls for the love of mankind be true

Audit reports can't contain criminal recommendations

Obama retained lawyers months ago. Valerie Jarrett and Susan Rice have also. Shit is going to be good. I hope CNN televises their suicide. The ratings will actually be incredible.

Please let it be angry mobs. I need an excuse to eat popcorn again.

This. Popcorn are empty carbs, only suitable for funny happenings

I wonder if all the statue of limitations are still valid or allowed to run out and if the granted immunities can be recalled?

Becareful. Brennan will be the fall guy to protect the DOJ and whitehouse. Dont be satisfied until the whole conspiracy is exposed.

This clip embodies why television is dying.

You have an extremely important subject being discussed

Guest clearly has tons of information

Drops huge bombshells

No time for elaboration or clarification because the segment can only be 3 min

So far it's been nothing but sleepy time. Hope he's well rested finally.

if there is a terrorist attack tonight, then you know it might be soon.

Bigger than watergate

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-234115_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 547K)

Smiling Joe with the good news my brothers

i fear they couldn't uncover a cat turd in a litter box.
what i fear even more is a trial by judge, found innocent & off they go.
free as a bird...no double jeopardy.

Black pill is the new shill

It's true. He's legit.

>"The president is disappointed that conflicts prevent Joe diGenova and Victoria Toensing from joining the president’s special counsel legal team,” Sekulow said in a statement on Sunday obtained by The New York Times. “However, those conflicts do not prevent them from assisting the president in other legal matters. The president looks forward to working with them.”

thehill.com/homenews/administration/380179-digenova-will-not-join-trumps-legal-team

TL;DR - Some old wop threatening an NBC news consultant with criminal charges because they were mean to Drumpfy

Too long, post more concisely.

I don’t know what a black pill is desu

fuck i feel that desu

I’m going to gab

Is Brennan a muz or is that Clappy?

Can’t bump more

The criminal referrals are for Trump. Mueller has already counted how many people were influenced to vote by the Russians and GUESS WHAT, FAGS? It was enough to swing the election. not to mention they got the guy who threatened Stormy and he is about to SINGGGG like the illumination studios movie. It's over for Drunphy.

Attached: 767a6511e9290aec05d9a332a5ba23b39f39910489a9794777c3ee547bb05277.gif (340x230, 486K)

Attached: bPeXNoA.jpg (1200x1200, 103K)

LOL Mueller is suing the PANTS off the russian hackers in court now, he's gonna get the discovery evidence of how many people were made to vote by their ads on facebook it's OVER trump.

Attached: gthgth.jpg (125x186, 4K)

rolling...if quads communist control act enforced soon complete with mass internment

Tv time too short for meaningful discussions

And guess what? those tricked voters are gonna SUE trump as well. So when all's said and done, it's over for Trumo.

Let's look at the checklist:
>Impeached for sure
>Criminal charges for hiring muscle to threaten stormy
>Sued by tricked voters
>Russian hackers and mamafort SING against trump
So when all's said and done it's over for trump

Attached: BN-WL896_3jFtM_OR_20171206141511.jpg (3660x2440, 738K)

Yes yes just lay over and surrender just crawl in a ditch and die and get it over with.

The only thing that old fuck is going to give us is a new line of cookies.

Go take a lunch break you fucking monkey. Lay off the black pill suppositories for a few weeks.

Attached: monk.png (388x388, 363K)

Oh yeh!?

Attached: you.webm (700x298, 2.69M)

ERECT

Attached: 1526444128609.jpg (801x700, 72K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyTVZU3MJ9o

Ive watched it before. And its a must watch for anyone who wishes to understand what is going on. Bongino has been on this story and been on target for the last year at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYqN0O-S9uo

sweating there jewboy?

No I was doing a satire of what a person defending the Mueller probe would have to say to justify it, but now I got bored and I'm dropping it. Please check out based jew-boy's viseo I posted here:

Looks just like h3h3

Joes been right all along......All hell is about to break loose at the end of this month

Attached: 1526441546100.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

Horowitz will recommend indictments for the lowest-level players in this case. The big names will get a slap on the wrist at worse. There are no consequences for political elite unless they send dick pics to 15 year olds