Google ledger

Here is a "leaked" video of Google's fantasy for the future where everything about you is datamined and the actions you take are guided by AI.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqUCX5rPQug

Attached: Capture.jpg (796x424, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/164036759#p164036759
yuki.la/pol/164074118
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/
youtu.be/ZFIn708ssFg?t=2m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you haven't figured that out yet, you aren't thinking or are just plain stupid. I give it 150 years max before the Mark of the Beast is obvious to even atheists. It might already be here honestly. I suspect alot of atheists will become religious and religious people become atheists as the future unfolds.

Technology was a mistake.

Saw this earlier today, it's spooky as fuck, worth a watch

Smartphones are literally the mark of the beast

FUCK GOOGLE

Technology isn't the mistake. JEWS ARE THE MISTAKE

...I think you're on to something...

I have a bible and read about God all the time on my phone. I think the smartphone will be replaced by the mark of the beast though

Uh oh... how am I gonna text mom though?

Attached: 1513358138288.jpg (1500x750, 235K)

Butterfly War

Attached: 1526293640473.png (322x340, 179K)

These companies are so evil

Actually the Chrome logo is the mark of the beast

:^)

Attached: beevil.jpg (813x275, 48K)

why is Google mapping my sharts LOL

Your only way out is to stop carrying a cell phone and stop using the internet. If you do either, you will be tracked. It doesn't matter what preventative measures you have in place. Nobody is anonymous.

>A leaked Google internal video being hosted on a Google service.
>Somehow wasn't taken down automatically.
ok

I am travelling (in Italy) and dony’ have access to some data. A few months ago an user posted here that they were a Google insider, and basucally said that Google has been working on a super AI for quite sometime, and that we’d hear something soon. Anybody have any screenies or archived links?

Attached: 8AE498F1-3B6B-4AE2-94F9-ABEBCA789A55.png (314x278, 129K)

that's why leaked is in quotation marks

>jews are the mistake
We gave you the diaspora and fixed it. Come visit Israel someday, you'd like it.

Shalom.

Israel won't exist by this time next year

Well, these people need to be shot in the street.

Interesting cause all I wanted from Google was a search engine that gives results relative to my query and doesn't keep shoving paid crap in my face. Google fails again.

There's an idea

OP vid is some edgelords attempt at a rip-off of black mirror

Search engines are literally a human/computer hybrid hivemind. They weaponized it 20 years ago. They can tell what you want to order next off Amazon and brag about it, why would you think its not used to predict the future emotions of people in the news cycle?! Open your eyes my fren, search engines have been used to predict behavior and your emotions for more than 15 years now. Skynet is here already, they're just trying to 'normalize' it. Eventually it will be codifide into law you must carry a device of some sort to buy or sell, and to ID yourself. Your phone will be your ID card.

That's a bit futher into technocratic dystopia than I imagine, but similar. I feel like that Black Mirror episode will more or less be the result.

People are given a qualitative score based on their user data, which will probably be extended to include childrens' test scores from a young age. Parents will be encouraged to track their kids' so they can have the most accurate and extensive user data profiles.

google has officially responded and confirmed this is a real thing

Just don't be surprised when they 'allow' you to carry your ID as a protected, encrypted, phone 'license' in 5-10 years. No need for the physical ID, cops will carry battery chargers on their belts. In 20 years they'll have just plain scanners that can tell if there's a warrent out for you just by driving by you. In 40, police drone cars will be normalized that have massive scanner equipment. They could do it now, it just has to be slow walked into place. Call me crazy, but that's where I see this all going. Not familiar with that tv show but I've heard about that episode. What's the name of the series? And yes, that's China's model to date, citizenship scores that affect loan rates, ect...

Okay, so I found the original thread.
yuki.la/pol/164036759#p164036759
In it, the person used terminology such as “consensus cracking” ways to sway social media opinion and “remote signal AI bots” that they do it with. Toward the end of the thread, it was sussed out that there is s Google AI in the works, B.R.A.I.N., which will basically have access to everything ever to make descisions, etc. yuki.la/pol/164074118

Ahem.

Ted was right.

As predicted in the "EPIC 2012" Googlezon video a decade ago.

Attached: 1502585645127.jpg (1125x1151, 157K)

So brave.

how is that stare called? i see it everytime among some of these cunts

this is EXACTLY what Jones was sperging about in the Rogan clip
start at 2:00
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

holy fuck crazy eyes is actually a thing isn't it?

This, they used technology to slow it down and kill off the people that created it. Now all they do is use it for profit.

Thats the mk ultra stare.

If this didn't make sense to you the first time you saw it, you're the problem.

Sanpukku eyes or something, yes they exist.

Taking it further, cult of personality and worship are a grave mistake. Humans are too suggestible, malleable, in the need for validation and to conform or belong.

Frankly, I'd rather the vast majority of the world's population be slaughtered with nation states and religious ideologies fallen by the wayside, dead and buried.
Goes for ethnic and religious groups and affiliates - Christians, Bhuddists, Jews, Musilms, Mormons, Scientologists, Luciferians, and the like...

Loyalty to ourselves and our neighbors we can hold accountable. Not to organizations, corporations, cults, or entities of any type larger than ourselves that allow the people in power to dissociate themselves from their actions.

Fluoride stare.

Theyre going to get rid of certain types of people... sad

Just like Alex Jones said

leftists bullshit mix of concepts with no real applications

oh jeez jewgle what would i do if you if you didn't tell me which type of bananas to buy

what a waste of 9 minutes

This is what happens when a company has a monopoly and essentially a license to print money. They can focus on insane delusional ideas, and ways to justify spying on all aspects of a person's online activity. These are people educated beyond their intelligence.

LMAO Alex Jones was right again

Has technology gone too far?

>Search engines are literally a human/computer hybrid hivemind.
This sort of predictive analysis is older than computers anonymous. Something as simple as paper coupons in the 50s was used to model behavior. You give them a financial incentive and they give you data on themselves. A coupon from a magazine would have a different code from one in the paper so if you used the code from the magazine they'd know you were from a certain demographic that reads the magazine or if you used the coupon from the paper they'd have reasonable knowledge of your demographic by knowing the audience of that paper and so on. It gets more complicated than this even in the analog era but you get the gist of what I'm saying.
Where this really takes off though is pic related. When the national chains start to have electronic pos in the 80s the club cards take off. Now they can hone in and model behavior of individuals. They give you .30 cents off your peas and now they know the entirety of your purchase history from the moment you got the card. They know you bought diapers with ice cream in june of 1987 at 2am. They know you bought a 24 pack for the first time ever after they moved the aisles around in store 2403 in august of 1989. And so on and so on and so on. All of these mountains of data creates that famous story where Target figured out how to predict pregnancies based off of nothing more than customer transactions.
And now we're here. Giving google information about video viewing habits, your commute and routine via their wifi tracking, your purchasing habits based off of ad engagement rates, your opinions on services via how many stars you stuck in a google review of some hotel. It's really hard to imagine just how much Google can model with all the data they have when Target can predict you're about to get pregnant just by collating a receipt or two with a couple other thousand that fit a pattern.

Attached: 2637438295_379b1e98fb[1].jpg (500x226, 88K)

How ya doing Moot.....?

New Job Going Well?

They are using tech to achieve Communism?

we should have listened

Attached: 220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (220x156, 13K)

Just yell to her from your room in the basement like I do.

To help you predict when it will be just a fart.

Use Startpage.

the mark of the beast has been applied to different technologies thousands of times.
is this one really it?
religious prophecies are the stupidest shit possible. it's always painting targets on bullet holes

Not only do people like this exist, they get elected.

The absolute goddamn state of normies.

you mean searx.me
both startpage and duckduckgo are trash run by people/ groups with shady dealings in collecting/selling data

Attached: 1507942213027.png (702x665, 737K)

pfft it seems it only goes as far as adverts to sell shit products online.
solution: make your tastes more complex, figure out how to enjoy buying rare and hard to find items. or better yet, learn how to have less, and source things you need from your environment or other humans in face to face interactions.
learn how to pay in-kind instead of in cash.

Turn off your phone look at the screen there is the
black mirror.

beast is within. only when you accept yourself will you have the mark of the beast.

also the mention of CNC and 3d printing just shows that in order for this selfish ledger to work we all need to have a desire for next level shit products made out of melted wax

Not Startpage.

Send her a postcard duhh

The s.oy beam

I realised why the tech companies want more and more surveillence power and less and less privacy for users.
It's because they have already chased off every dissenting voice from their platforms and/or have a complete profile on any controlled opposition using their platforms.
Their enemies are now the people who do not use their platforms and they chased away.
So their objective now is to expand their power to be able to monitor people not using their platforms.

I legit think the mark of the beast is being #woke. Revelations says that you won't be able to buy or sell, and that's us==having domains seized, and credit card companies won't do business with us. It's obviously going to get worse where we'll wind up with a social justice score the way China implemented a "credit rating" for how good a citizen was...

What about yandex?

Tech and Islam it seems.
Tech observes you and Islam holds you in line by sharia. If you put Allah + Sharia police on the top of communism (instead of "proletary") it could last, sadly

google should start a dating service using that metadata

Wœrk Hαrd
Inkrēās Produkšion

Pryvεnt Aksydεnts
Ænd Bi Hæpi

>THX1138 (1971) Konfešion Būþ

Attached: SolidStateSanctionedEntity.png (880x640, 709K)

Daily reminder if you have one of these take it out back and shoot it until it stops glowing

Attached: amazon-echo-tap.jpg (578x325, 41K)

>starts treating humans like data
>(((google))) starts shaving off waste
>niggers, spics, muslims, abos and other low iq specimens eliminated to increase operational efficiency
>whites guided to maintain integrity of white “data”
>whites guided into self interest by machines
Checkmate kikes

Jesus Christ that thousand yard stare lacking all humanity. Completely empty and uncompassionate.

>conservative people don't click ads
>low ad revenue generators get removed

Did anyone else notice when the fag talked in the video it sounds like there is a pencil writing that sounds like it is behind his voice. It sounds like the over exaggerated ones used in sound bits. Only happened as he talked.

W H A T T H E F U C K

Attached: 1520292736136.png (960x960, 1.21M)

that was an amazing video

you seem queer

weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/

>tfw it's real

Learned helplessness. Golem. Useful idiot. Maybe even soulless. It has many names.

Did you guys think we were the only ones who were going to use the selfish gene theory combined with memetics to alter reality?

I'm honestly surprised it took (((Google))) this long.

Le bump

Alex Jones literally predicted this

youtu.be/ZFIn708ssFg?t=2m33s

Attached: 1459388612122.png (1302x1182, 1.52M)

Alex Jones is a bitch

could it be apple?

Butlerian Jihad now!

pretty sure startpage uses same algorithms, data

I'm curious about Yandex. I have websites and the three spiders I see the most are google, bing, and yandex related.

Actually, no. Aaron Russo did.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ

Im curious if they really believe in this shit

>googles internal video
>part of it has some video a shitty looking datacenter racks

yeah nah, fake as fuck.

Yandex blows Google reverse image search out of the water. Haven't used it for searching tho.

I like Yandex. Yes, it's literally owned by the Russian government. But because of that I feel fairly safe that they work to protect your info the best they can from American tecch companies. It also works decently well. It doesn't do "local" as well as google does, but that can easily be fixed with using more local keywords.